ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe come Detroit is selling so bad? Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 12th, 2005 12:38 PM
glencar I just don't think I wanna do it since I'm going to HFD 5 days later. I've got time, I'm sure.
August 12th, 2005 01:10 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
jb wrote:
GG24 has been a great source of info on Shidoobee...

I agree that GG24 has been a wealth of info (though un-confirmable) re ticket sales but don't believe everything she has to say. I'm starting to doubt her info because her anti Cohl Phoenix post on Shidoobee about pink wrist bands for the special people getting access to the front of the stage was DEAD WRONG. By that point, someone I know already had a pink wrist band and it was widely known that it granted access to the balcony with reseverd tables which were located the greated distance from the stage. Pathetic peons such as myself were the ones who were directly in front of the stage. Other info was incorrect as well... I know because I was there. I'm not posting this to crap on GG24, I only want to let people know that I now have reason to read her posts with a much more critical eye.
August 12th, 2005 01:21 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT after the Stones rumor of opening on Philly at the Spectrum on 2/10/05... i have been very careful what i believe... unless it is someone who is easy to believe and has the inside information that is reliable.
August 12th, 2005 01:29 PM
glencar Exile, wasn't that fun? I remember telling the clueless that the rumor was pretty doubtful but they swallowed the Koolaid. Betcha half those dopes reserved hotel rooms & waited in the snow.
August 12th, 2005 02:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
This is shaping up as a damn fine summer & fall. Only one thing missing - WHERE IS PETE???

Zak is booked until December --- look for THE WHO to hit the United States again in 2006 .

Jacky ! ™
August 12th, 2005 04:04 PM
Gazza
quote:
eXiLe oN 2nD sT wrote:
after the Stones rumor of opening on Philly at the Spectrum on 2/10/05... i have been very careful what i believe... unless it is someone who is easy to believe and has the inside information that is reliable.

spectrum? it was the Trocadero as I remembered it...with tickets at $1,000 a pop, as well
August 12th, 2005 04:11 PM
jb
quote:
Mr Jimmy wrote:

I agree that GG24 has been a wealth of info (though un-confirmable) re ticket sales but don't believe everything she has to say. I'm starting to doubt her info because her anti Cohl Phoenix post on Shidoobee about pink wrist bands for the special people getting access to the front of the stage was DEAD WRONG. By that point, someone I know already had a pink wrist band and it was widely known that it granted access to the balcony with reseverd tables which were located the greated distance from the stage. Pathetic peons such as myself were the ones who were directly in front of the stage. Other info was incorrect as well... I know because I was there. I'm not posting this to crap on GG24, I only want to let people know that I now have reason to read her posts with a much more critical eye.

But Detroit is clearly undersold....just like Durham, you can pull rows of 10......................
August 12th, 2005 04:12 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
Good Luck....you can see Lugar with his rubberneck in row 1.

August 12th, 2005 04:16 PM
jb Thanks Gary..I forgot that Pitt is selling poorly as well as Rogers stadium in Toronto!!!
August 12th, 2005 04:19 PM
Poplar
hey jb, be a dear and pick up a few rows at the "bust" show of your choice. Your fellow ROers will pack 'em up for ya.
August 12th, 2005 04:59 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Gary..I forgot that Pitt is selling poorly as well as Rogers stadium in Toronto!!!

The tour is a bust !
August 12th, 2005 05:08 PM
Some Guy abort the tour!
August 13th, 2005 11:11 AM
Martha I NEED 2 Tickets for the Detroit show (my 14th wedding anniversary) and cannot pull them through TXBASTARD right now. They are only selling the box seats and nothing will pull at all.

FOOK!
August 13th, 2005 11:52 PM
jb Sorry Martha, go to ebay, they are selling them at cost or try stubhub.com Detroit is a monumental embarrassment!!!! Pitt looks very mediocre and Durham is a major bust......(see Lugar).
August 15th, 2005 09:07 AM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
I NEED 2 Tickets for the Detroit show (my 14th wedding anniversary) and cannot pull them through TXBASTARD right now. They are only selling the box seats and nothing will pull at all.

FOOK!

Happy Anniversary Martha ...........................

Detroit is only ( 1 / 97th sold ) so you should be able to buy tickets on ebay for waaaaaay below cost .

J.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)