ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
The bigger bang cubes

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Howe come Detroit is selling so bad? Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 11th, 2005 11:09 AM
nankerphelge Detroit found to be most liberal U.S. city
Aug. 11, 2005 at 7:39AM
Detroit is the most liberal U.S. city while Provo, Utah, is the most conservative, a study of voting patterns indicates.
The list was compiled by the Bay Area Center for Voting Research in California through an examination of voting in 237 U.S. cities with populations of more than 100,000.
"Detroit and Provo epitomize America's political, economic and racial polarization," BACVR Director Jason Alderman said in a release Thursday. "As the most conservative city in America, Provo is overwhelmingly white and solidly middle class. This is in stark contrast to Detroit, which is impoverished, black and the most liberal."
Gary, Ind., was found to be the second-most liberal followed by Berkeley, Calif.; Washington; and Oakland, Calif. The group that did the ranking is based in Berkeley, not far from Oakland.
Texas, home to President George Bush, has three of the five most conservative cities, as determined by BACVR, including Lubbock and Abilene in the Nos. 2 and 3 spots and Plano in the fifth spot. Hialeah, Fla., was ranked fourth.
BACVR offered no detailed breakdown of its methodology

Tour's a bust!

Speaking of bust, did ya get a load of the titties on Ted??

[Edited by nankerphelge]
August 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
USFan Because most fans don't like being betrayed by their favorite artists.
August 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
nankerphelge Dude, give it a big fucking rest eh!
August 11th, 2005 11:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
USFan wrote:
Because most fans don't like being betrayed by their favorite artists.

his posts are a bust!
August 11th, 2005 11:53 AM
Gazza
quote:
USFan wrote:
Because most fans don't like being betrayed by their favorite artists.

only 'the most liberal city' it seems...
August 11th, 2005 11:56 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Gazza wrote:

only 'the most liberal city' it seems...

Dearborn, Michigan is our version of Amsterdam. Once the muslims hear Neo-Con, the Detriot show will look like Mecca.

Sell out for sure!
August 11th, 2005 12:01 PM
Gazza LOL
August 11th, 2005 02:56 PM
gimmekeef Its all a conspiracy...There has to be one show that sells poorly so jb has something to post about!......lol
August 11th, 2005 03:25 PM
Rutger Maybe the city is asleep? You oughtta wake 'em up!
August 11th, 2005 04:31 PM
keithriffhard that's funny how Provo, Utah is the most conservative. It's true, I live here in Utah, I get dirty looks whenever I'd wear my Kerry-Edwards shirt, don't even let me try and tell you what would happen when I'd mention Fahrenheit 9/11.

By the way, USFan should be banned, or shutup, either one.
Just someone in the admin. do something about this guy.
August 11th, 2005 04:33 PM
jb Why does anyone care about ticket sales?
August 11th, 2005 04:50 PM
keithriffhard people just wanna know why Detroit's interest in the Rolling Stones 2005 tour is low, and that is kinda sad. These guys rock! This is Detroit Rock City, or so we thought.
August 11th, 2005 07:24 PM
Soldatti Detroit is full of rappers.
Blame to Eminem!
August 12th, 2005 06:10 AM
Jumping Jack Most liberal city means they have the strongest sense of entitlement and are waiting for then government to buy the tickets for them.

Not to worry, Mick has a plan. Now that he has thrown in with the Bush Bashers he plans to do a duet in Detroit with homeboy Michael Moore called Bush, We'll Miss You to boost sales. Hurry and get your On Stage tix to this once in a lifetime event.
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
August 12th, 2005 11:09 AM
jb Detroit, Denver and Durham are selling extremely weak.....also Salt Lake, hartford, and Hershey....SB@ still wide open!!!
August 12th, 2005 11:16 AM
Jumping Jack Got On Stage at Durham!!! WooHoo!

Slow sales are fine with me.

GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES!!!
August 12th, 2005 11:25 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Got On Stage at Durham!!! WooHoo!

Slow sales are fine with me.

GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES!!!

Congratulations Jumping Jack !!!!!!

Most Excellent
August 12th, 2005 11:25 AM
glencar Joshy, where in Hell do you get your info that the other cities aren't selling?
August 12th, 2005 11:27 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, where in Hell do you get your info that the other cities aren't selling?

Ticketbastard !!!!!

Please check Denver -- WIDE OPEN : ( See , Paris Hilton )

August 12th, 2005 11:29 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, where in Hell do you get your info that the other cities aren't selling?

GG24 has been a great source of info on Shidoobee as well as my local contacts. Detroit, Durham, Salt Lake, Denver, SBC2, and others are not doing well....
August 12th, 2005 11:30 AM
glencar I will try to get on stage tix for Durham.
August 12th, 2005 11:34 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I will try to get on stage tix for Durham.

Good Luck....you can see Lugar with his rubberneck in row 1.
August 12th, 2005 11:39 AM
GimmeExile It doesn't matter that Detroit sold poorly. Not that it is the show to be filmed for NFL season opener they can place cameras in the empty sections and give fans free tickets to be "extras" in the production.

Cohl is a genius! He knows how to work more angles than a camera operator on a gang bang set.
August 12th, 2005 11:51 AM
Jumping Jack Thanks Joey. Macca only 4 weeks off! A good warm up for the Stones.
August 12th, 2005 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Thanks Joey. Macca only 4 weeks off! A good warm up for the Stones.

Damn Straight My Stonesian Brother !!!!!!!!

http://www.maccareport.com/

August 12th, 2005 12:19 PM
Jumping Jack This is shaping up as a damn fine summer & fall. Only one thing missing - WHERE IS PETE???
August 12th, 2005 12:30 PM
glencar No On Stage tix left at either Durham or Detroit. I am able to get a single B3 section seat in Fenway for $450 & change. Fuck Fenway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 12th, 2005 12:31 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
No On Stage tix left at either Durham or Detroit. I am able to get a single B3 section seat in Fenway for $450 & change. Fuck Fenway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a good ticket!!! Go for it!!!!
August 12th, 2005 12:31 PM
glencar You in? I don't feel like getting a single. You up for it?
August 12th, 2005 12:35 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
You in? I don't feel like getting a single. You up for it?

I am going to purchase seats for over 2k................the on-stage thing is not working out,,,,
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)