ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones in Utrechtse Vredenburg. 16 August, 2003 (ANP)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards + Eric Clapton???? Return to archive
08-10-03 11:56 PM
J.J.Flash I heard once that Keith was a special guest and played 2 songs with Eric. As long as I remember, the name of this bootleg is "Blood Brothers", sure (at least for me) a reference for their heroin addiction. Well, is this correct, the name of this bootleg? How was the show? What was the songs? I think one of them was Cocaine.
Please, I really would like to have more information concerning this remarkable meeting. I really enjoy Eric Clapton.

Regards!
Jack Flash from Brazil, still jumping...
08-11-03 03:18 AM
Jumacfly may be cocaine from the Ritz 86...
08-12-03 03:36 AM
L&A Hi J.J.Flash !

Here some info:

Provided by my friend Karim, a Pink Floyd-fan, who sometimes listen to good music
08-12-03 08:33 AM
steel driving hammer Eric joined Bill just yesterday for a Cricket game actually.

British musician Eric Clapton (C) shares a joke with David English, founder of the Bunbury Charity Cricket Team, and former Rolling Stone Billl Wyman (L), during a charity cricket match in Ripley, Surrey, August 10, 2003. The fundraising fixture marked the last time that Clapton will play cricket, with his final contest seeing his team, Eric Clapton XI, playing against Alec Stewart Bunbury XI. REUTERS/David Bebber

British musician Eric Clapton and former Rolling Stone Billl Wyman (L) relax before a charity cricket match in Ripley, Surrey, August 10, 2003. The fundraiser marked the last time that Clapton will play cricket with his final contest seeing his team Eric Clapton XI play against Alec Stewart Bunbury XI. REUTERS/David Bebber
08-12-03 08:39 AM
J.J.Flash Awwww God, thank you L&A! I really appreciate it.
Now, I'm ringing!
Well, would be a delight to listen Keith on Cocaine, because that raw riff, like he use do create and play, and what about Layla? To me, he should played Sunshine of your Love, to me one of the greatest songs to represent Rock'n'Roll!
Take care L&A
Regards!
08-12-03 10:06 AM
L&A JJF, I've send you a PM...

Keep rocking
08-12-03 11:03 AM
oska and of course , eric clapton played about 3 songs with keith richards in, 'rock and roll circus'. [still available on cd and dvd]
08-12-03 09:02 PM
J.J.Flash I know Oska.
Thanks!
08-12-03 09:52 PM
BigMac Clapton & Keith played 3 numbers together at R& R Circus? I know Yer Blues and the screaming Yoko song, what is the third one? Someone told me Parachute Women. Is that what is on the recording of the Cd and video? Or was it an outtake that hasn't seen the light of day?
08-12-03 10:09 PM
J.J.Flash Hi Big! You are right. The 3rd song was Parachute Woman with Clapton on lead guitar. That track is found on the R.S.V.P New Version and it was taken from a scratchy acetate.
But I still have a doubt about the amount of songs, since on the Eletric Motherfuckers, there's a instrumental song.