ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones in Utrechtse Vredenburg. 16 August, 2003 (ANP)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Concert - Stade de France 2003 Return to archive
08-07-03 06:58 AM
andreia Hi!

Does anyone knows were can I find DVD or CD-R or fotos from this concert -- Stade de France - 09/07/2003!?

Please contact me!!!!

Tanks
08-07-03 07:11 AM
Jumacfly try Rs.com; or ask our great voodoo to give you the link to the review...anyway, did you like the show?? IMO it was the worst french show, marseille was far better for example!

cheers
JU
08-07-03 11:27 AM
Jacques Hi
I agree with Ju even I was not in Marseille. I'm looking for Marseille recording...
I got SDF and Bercy, not great but nice.Ready to share with Marseille.
08-07-03 11:54 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
Jacques wrote:
Hi
I agree with Ju even I was not in Marseille. I'm looking for Marseille recording...
I got SDF and Bercy, not great but nice.Ready to share with Marseille.

could you be a bit more specific as to the sources? you don't know the equipment used, do you? I heard Bercy was good, and so was Olympia, and I am trying to figure out what sources are out there, and what they sound like. Thanks for the help.
08-07-03 12:11 PM
erikjjf Andreia, you've got mail!

/Erik
08-08-03 06:02 PM
Dan Just got a DAT clone of Stade De France today. Listened to the first few songs during lunch. Sounds pretty good but will probably take a while to get it transferred.
08-08-03 09:01 PM
Angiegirl Stade de France was by far the most Horribly Shit show I've seen. Even worse than Groningen (Holland) '99, and that means a lot, trust me...
Keith had the infamous Stairway incident at Stade, it's still bringing back the sad images when I'm reminded. Thank God we had Olympia next to ease the pain.
08-09-03 03:23 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Groningen 99 was bad, but at least we could HEAR them there.
08-09-03 11:28 AM
Jacques Hi Mac
and others guys
My source is mine I recorded them myself, with MD recorder and a small stereo Sony microphone. But it was my first recording and sound in Stade de France was not good. I agree to that, and show was not good bur souvenir. Bercy was quite good, I liked it, the trouble was I deleted one MD, so we did a mixed with a French friend.
Can share if you like. But I'm out of home at the moment, can read you but not burn till end of august.
Cheers
08-10-03 03:06 PM
gotdablouse "Stairway" incident?
Did he fall?
08-10-03 03:42 PM
Angiegirl No, he was walking at the ramp down before the stage, past the crowd, showing off instead of playing, when he got to the srairs that lead to the catwalk. Instead of walking around it, he tried to get through under the stairs, so he got stuck there under the stairway because there's not enough room. He just sat there, sort of crushed with his guitar vertically before him, making no efforts to get out for over 1 minute... It was really weird. The cameras quickly focused on Jagger then.
08-10-03 03:50 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat It was a strange moment indeed. I wonder what he was thinking.
08-10-03 03:51 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat "What am I doing here"
"How did I get here"
"What is this wooden thing in my hands"
08-11-03 09:29 AM
andreia [quote]erikjjf wrote:
Andreia, you've got mail!

/Erik

Yes it's [email protected]
08-11-03 10:24 AM
marko keefs losing it,slowly but surely.
08-11-03 10:35 AM
steel driving hammer Marko he is.

But the slower the better!

I'll send you a vhs copy of Amsterdam!

Is it ok there to piss out of hotel windows too?
08-11-03 11:22 AM
marko Well,tony,you know more about pissing from the windows.
but,go ahead buddy!
Hah in Helsinki,keef asked from CHUCK,what song is next!
That was before street fighting man.he asked,what song?
chuck replied(probaply),i was only hearing keef,and reading
his lips.So chuck musta have said,street fighting man,i noticed keef saying,ok.