ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rolling Stones in Utrechtse Vredenburg. 16 August, 2003 (ANP)
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY !!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
08-01-03 09:44 AM
Joey

<-------- Well my Stones Brothers and Sisters .......
I just wanted to take a little time to wish my good friend Joey a HAPPY HAPPY 39th Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care my Brother and watch the " JaggerBombs " tonight .

08-01-03 09:46 AM
jb Happy Birthday!!!!
08-01-03 09:58 AM
stonedinaustralia wait 'til hallmark get a load of this -

HAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEY - HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY

BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEFLY!!

Shivers........

Celebrating.........

So let's all snort snot and shit liquid while nuzzling our nipples and crying like babies!!

btw - How old are you in " Nam years"?
08-01-03 10:01 AM
Joey " btw - How old are you in " Nam years"? "

Thank You my Brother ......................

I am Thirty Nine Years old Today !!!!!!!!!!!

LBJ drafted me when I was only four .

Shiver .......................................

Joey !
08-01-03 10:12 AM
Madafaka Haaaaaaaaaaaappy B Day!
08-01-03 10:18 AM
Nasty Habits

HAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPYBIRTHDAYJOEY - HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY BIRTHDAY JOEY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEFLY!!

Shivers........

Celebrating.........

So let's all snort snot and shit liquid while nuzzling our nipples and crying like babies!!

08-01-03 10:36 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday, my dearest Joey! May you have a day filled with many delights. May Larry Hagman shave your sac for you tonight!!!
08-01-03 10:38 AM
egon joey,

you are crazy!

don't change.

have a good one!!!!
08-01-03 10:47 AM
Nasty Habits

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEFLY!!

Shivers........

Celebrating.........

08-01-03 11:01 AM
nankerphelge Happy brithday Joey and Stoney!!

08-01-03 11:14 AM
Irina Happy Birthday Joey!
Be happy, be healthy

My best wishes to You
Irina

08-01-03 11:16 AM
Joey " Happy Birthday Joey!
Be happy, be healthy

My best wishes to You
Irina "

Bless You my Russian Goddess !!!!!!!!

Come to Joey ......................

" Tear DOWN this WALL Ronnie "

Jacky !
08-01-03 11:46 AM
gypsy I'm moved to tears that Joey had to wish himself a Happy Birthday. Why, I'm so touched, I'm going to drive to Nebraska as soon as I finish this post, and shave Joey's sac. I will be bringing the following with me:

-Christi Shake
-Tina Jordan (sans trog kid)
-Maxy's dog
-one female midget
-jumper cables
-party hats
-balloons
08-01-03 11:51 AM
nankerphelge Don't forget inflatable party sheep!
08-01-03 11:53 AM
gypsy Nank, inflatable party sheep are just a given. You, more than anybody, should know that by now.
08-01-03 12:04 PM
Joey " Don't forget inflatable party sheep! "

Nanky ............................

How was the concert ???????? Did you have a good time ???? You didn't get too upset when Timberlake came onstage with Mick did you ?????

J.

08-01-03 12:08 PM
Nellcote Have a great day!

MAO!
08-01-03 12:31 PM
Martha HAPPY BIRTHDAY to darlin' Joey! Gypsy, if you need an assistant for this shaving sack madness I could tag along. Joey CAN handle us both..... remember when???....oh those were the daze!

Have a grand time Joey...and get the hell out of work as soon as possible.

When the shit hits the fan, I'll be assisting Gypsy, who will be shaving Joey's sack! I'll sit on the can later.
08-01-03 12:44 PM
scope Joey,

Is that really you????? Is it really your birthday??? Hope you have a minty fresh time today!
08-01-03 01:03 PM
Maxmeister My young Joey, C10, have a grand day and evening celebrating the start of your 40th year. Sex, drugs and rock & roll are required as always.

Don't forget to also raise a glass in honor of our 2nd anniversary of the infamous Cleveland summit.

Rick, C10
08-01-03 01:04 PM
sirfito Happy Birthday!
All the best,
Fito
08-01-03 01:08 PM
Joey " My young Joey, C10, have a grand day and evening celebrating the start of your 40th year. Sex, drugs and rock & roll are required as always.

Don't forget to also raise a glass in honor of our 2nd anniversary of the infamous Cleveland summit.

Rick, C10 "

Bless you my Brother ......................

.........and of course you too Scopey ??????? Is it really you ????
08-01-03 01:24 PM
Angiegirl Happy B-day Joey! enjoy.
08-01-03 01:38 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Oh, M. Joeyfly, it's just another dream that's slippin' away.

<----- "We don't want him, send him back, LBJ!"

Hey hey hey! Hold on just a sec', 'lil Ronniecake! For someone who owes his existance to Herbie, you're pretty ungrateful to our buddy "The" Joey! I have half a mind to replace you with Matt Clifford!

I think it's the ciggies I give him. Too much tar in the thick icing.

*CA-RRRRACK!*

Sacrifice Fly.

And now, this.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-aaaaaaapy birthday to you-ooouuu...
Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy birthday to you-ooouuu...
Happy biiiiiiiii-errrr--errr-thday dearrrr Jacky.....
Haaaaaaaaaaaapy birthday toooooooooooo yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuu!

In your honor I will put on some Dirty Work. Provided I can find some chick to purr the request at me.

Are we ready?

Here it comes now,

Here it comes now,

Kermao!

Jo jo jo jojojo Joey, Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo(whirr!) Jo Jo Jo Jo Jacktastic Joey, Jo jo jo jo jo JO! (whirr!) Jo jo jo jojojo Joey, Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo(whirr!) Jo Jo Jo Jo Jacktastic Joey, Jo jo jo jo jo JO! (whirr!) Jo jo jo jojojo Joey, Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo(whirr!) Jo Jo Jo Jo Jacktastic Joey, Jo jo jo jo jo JO! (whirr!) Jo jo jo jojojo Joey, Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo(whirr!) Jo Jo Jo Jo Jacktastic Joey, Jo jo jo jo jo JO! (whirr!)

Ain't no one Steely Danning it up in dis piece, Ronnie!

Much rocking,
tSYXAKKY!
08-01-03 03:45 PM
Joey " I'm moved to tears that Joey had to wish himself a Happy Birthday "

When it comes to The Joey , there are no degrees of shamelessness . None ! Nada ! Ninea ! Abs ! Shae !

Monkee !

Bunny Joe !
08-01-03 04:10 PM
Gazza Shamelessness be damned. This poor man's heroic exploits in Vietnam even though he was at an age where he should have been in kindergarten allow him to make his OWN rules!!

Its an "Eminence Front"!

Have a great birthday!
08-01-03 04:13 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Happy b-day!
08-01-03 04:21 PM
Moonisup Joey

Chuck, my little nephew, and me

wish you a happy B-day,

and have a b-day F..k with G
08-01-03 04:58 PM
Joey

Bless You all for the Wonderful Birthday Wishes !

You are all much loved by the Joey !

Moon - Is - Up ........Can I pet Chuck this evening ????

Developing ..........................................

And Gazza , tonight on the way to the bars , I play " Eminence Front " in your honor ( from my Denver WHO Soundboard 09/19/02 , nonetheless ) and I look Eastward and salute you ...................................

Jacky !

08-01-03 05:04 PM
Moonisup you can touch his monkey

AND!!!!

his beard, just 1 time, the rest is MINE MINE MINE ALLLLLLLLLLLL Mine

as you must now, his beard is growing on other places tooooooooo hahahahahahaah
Page: 1 2 3