ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hoom Bam! Kick some ass! Return to archive
8th August 2007 04:13 PM
Starbuck this....THIS...is what we do to bad posters around here.

8th August 2007 04:15 PM
glencar I don't have 8 minutes to waste. What happens?
8th August 2007 04:59 PM
fireontheplatter yeah me neither...tell us what happens mr hayseed.
9th August 2007 07:54 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

this....THIS...is what we do to bad posters around here.

I thought bad posters were forced to hear "Matt Clifford's best of" for hours and hours....
9th August 2007 08:24 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
this....THIS...is what we do to bad posters around here.

What, have them tackled and choked by lions in the water, then bitten by an alligator, then dragged back on land by the lions then ultimately saved by water buffalo?

That was a very good video BTW. I can't imagine the little guy didn't have life threatening injuries anyway. Lions have to eat too you know. They wasted a lot of energy in the hot sun for nothing.

9th August 2007 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

I thought bad posters were forced to hear "Matt Clifford's best of" for hours and hours....

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!
9th August 2007 12:03 PM
Joey " ....wasted a lot of energy in the hot sun for nothing."

9th August 2007 12:07 PM
sirmoonie It looks like the lame-ass posters won that round.

Dozens of them - slow, stupid, and fattened up on years of pointless posts - band together is some filthy, sweltering herd of flesh, and counter attack the always drastically outnumbered great posters, driving the great posters temporarily off back into the shadows of the vast internet savannah. And all because one of the little fat lame-ass posters was getting his stupid ass deservedly handed to him.

Great video Starbuck, you've set posting back years with this buffalo-ish effort.
9th August 2007 12:51 PM
Starbuck i look at it as a microcosm of the whole posting universe.

i can't decide if the buffaloes are eagles fans or people that think joey is actually funny. if the latter, the baby buffalo is clearly pug.

you be the judge.
10th August 2007 01:24 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
i look at it as a microcosm of the whole posting universe.

you be the judge.

Alot of those water buffaloes were Negroes, so your theory doesn't work to well.
10th August 2007 01:30 AM
pdog That alligator reminded me a puerto rican friend of mine, i love the guy, but he will steal my dinner if i'm not looking...
10th August 2007 01:36 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
That alligator reminded me a puerto rican friend of mine, i love the guy, but he will steal my dinner if i'm not looking...

Every alligator in that video was a Negro.
10th August 2007 01:39 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Alot of those water buffaloes were Negroes, so your theory doesn't work to well.

are you saying that blacks don't post regularly? is that what you're saying? cause that's what i'm hearing.

that ain't true. i know for a fact we used to have at least one black UPS driver around here.
10th August 2007 01:42 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Every alligator in that video was a Negro.

So water buff and alligators are negros... The lions... what were they? don't tell me... Negros?
10th August 2007 01:45 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

are you saying that blacks don't post regularly? is that what you're saying? cause that's what i'm hearing.

that ain't true. i know for a fact we used to have at least one black UPS driver around here.

I have never heard of a black poster here.
10th August 2007 01:50 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:

So water buff and alligators are negros... The lions... what were they? don't tell me... Negros?

I'm not the one who posted the video. Read Aesops fables, for Christ's fucking Falwell sakes. Learn for a change.
10th August 2007 02:02 AM
pdog
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

I'm not the one who posted the video. Read Aesops fables, for Christ's fucking Falwell sakes. Learn for a change.

Yes Mastah, jus as soon as I git yous som wuddah.
10th August 2007 02:17 AM
The jinn, my friend.
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Golly Gosh!
That is awfully niggardly of you.
Do tell us a the story Papaw!
It sounds so exciting and full of adventure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZvPBHCiBw
10th August 2007 02:26 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:

Golly Gosh!
That is awfully niggardly of you.
Do tell us a the story Papaw!
It sounds so exciting and full of adventure!

C'mere here Brown Sugar, baby. And to think of all the times a bunch of Sherlock retards thought you were someone else. Ain't that a fuck.
10th August 2007 03:11 AM
The jinn, my friend.
10th August 2007 03:25 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
The jinn, my friend. wrote:

10th August 2007 03:52 AM
The jinn, my friend.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)