ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Things to look forward to... Return to archive
8th August 2007 01:22 PM
Fuck! Shine a light MOVIE - 20 September 2007

Pirates of the Carribean At Worlds End DVD - September 2007

Mick Jagger Best of CD - 1 Oktober 2007

Shine a Light DVD - December 2007

Ronnie Wood CD 2007

Keith Richards BOOK 2010

Rolling Stones New Studio Album + Tour 2012

that's it? did i forgot something?

[Edited by Fuck!]
8th August 2007 01:31 PM
egon "did i forget something?"

26th of august, London O²
8th August 2007 01:38 PM
glencar Slane Castle in 10 days!
8th August 2007 01:39 PM
glencar Wha-wha-wait a goshdarn second! Mick is releasing a best-of CD? I thought it was new stuff?
8th August 2007 01:55 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wha-wha-wait a goshdarn second! Mick is releasing a best-of CD? I thought it was new stuff?

instead of making a cd of new songs that suck, he's re-releasing the old songs that suck.

its a win
8th August 2007 01:57 PM
glencar Not for I!
8th August 2007 02:59 PM
Fuck!
quote:
Fuck! wrote:

[Edited by Fuck!]

i'm srry, i mean apart from the tourdates....

ofcourse we all are looking forward to the upcoming dates, but after that... what's gonna happen between september 2007 and the release of the new stones album?

8th August 2007 03:02 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Fuck! wrote:

i'm srry, i mean apart from the tourdates....

ofcourse we all are looking forward to the upcoming dates, but after that... what's gonna happen between september 2007 and the release of the new stones album?

Heavy drinking and a plethora of political threads I'm afraid....Oh..and laffin our asses of at Van Halen!
8th August 2007 03:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not for I!

but you'll always have Goddess

and no one can ever take that away from you

even if the record stores now refuse to stock it (even in the discount bins)
8th August 2007 03:35 PM
glencar My copy of Wandering Spirit is badly scratched. I'm thinking about replacing it.
8th August 2007 03:36 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
glencar wrote:
My copy of Wandering Spirit is badly scratched. I'm thinking about replacing it.

I recommend replacing it with "Talk Is Cheap"
9th August 2007 07:27 PM
gorda
quote:
Fuck! wrote:
Shine a light MOVIE - 20 September 2007

Pirates of the Carribean At Worlds End DVD - September 2007

Mick Jagger Best of CD - 1 Oktober 2007

Shine a Light DVD - December 2007

Ronnie Wood CD 2007

Keith Richards BOOK 2010

Rolling Stones New Studio Album + Tour 2012

[Edited by Fuck!]

Yeah, those are all cool things to look forward to.

I have all of Micky's solo albums.

And, I have one of Keith's solo albums on vinyl. (I think it's Talk Is Cheap.) I have never listened to it, I only bought it for the picture.

And, I got Ronnie's "Slide on Live (Plugged In and Standing)" on cassette. (I got it brand new for 99 cents at the 99 cent store. For Reals! I am not making this up. They had a bunch of them.)
9th August 2007 07:43 PM
mojoman
quote:
gorda wrote:

And, I got Ronnie's "Slide on Live (Plugged In and Standing)" on cassette. (I got it brand new for 99 cents at the 99 cent store. For Reals! I am not making this up. They had a bunch of them.)

cassette? damn you should have sent some out!!! how many of us still have players for them anyways!!!
9th August 2007 07:53 PM
gorda
quote:
mojoman wrote:

cassette? damn you should have sent some out!!! how many of us still have players for them anyways!!!

I don't think they have any more. That's the thing with the 99 cents only stores, you have to buy it then and there. If you wait to "buy it later",the next time you come back there all gone.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)