ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MOJO Stones Issue Return to archive
6th August 2007 09:18 PM
glencar http://www.mojo4music.com/
7th August 2007 12:41 AM
pdog a friend just showed me his copy...
7th August 2007 08:58 AM
egon look at the pic on the cd you get with it.
again someone's missing...
7th August 2007 11:36 AM
mrhipfl
quote:
egon wrote:
look at the pic on the cd you get with it.

. But then again, if they'd include Wyman, they'd kinda have to include Taylor and Jones as well, no?
7th August 2007 12:54 PM
egon then use a pic where wyman was not in...
7th August 2007 01:04 PM
Jeep Bill was on the original picture ?
Same bad job than Rarities ?
[Edited by Jeep]
7th August 2007 05:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
pdog wrote:
a friend just showed me his copy...

I'll show you mine if you show me your's.
7th August 2007 06:23 PM
Martha
quote:
egon wrote:
look at the pic on the cd you get with it.

I bought my copy in a small town in Kansas at a Hastings. It was the last copy they had.....no CD was attached. ;-(
7th August 2007 06:44 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Martha wrote:

I bought my copy in a small town in Kansas at a Hastings. It was the last copy they had.....no CD was attached. ;-(

I suspect Feej of foul play
8th August 2007 11:13 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Martha wrote:

Finally got mine today. I'll make a copy of the CD if ya like, Martha.

In fact, I'm going to try and catch up on some burning tomorrow, so if I owe anyone discs, please let me know (my memory is notoriously bad, as most of you know).
9th August 2007 10:03 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

In fact, I'm going to try and catch up on some burning tomorrow, so if I owe anyone discs, please let me know (my memory is notoriously bad, as most of you know).

You owe me 3 discs.
9th August 2007 10:15 AM
Nellcote Bill Wyman has not been a Stone for over
15 years. He, nor Mick Taylor, belong in
any current Stones photo. Anything historical
they belong. Just like any band which has
members leave, only the current ones should be there.
9th August 2007 11:48 AM
Gazza True, but as Egon says, why not just use a post-1992 one?

I think that pic is from the same session as the one used for the 'Respectable' single. Bill was on the end, so they just cropped him out. Unlike the 'Rarities'one, where they went to the trouble of airbrushing him out instead....!

The free CD is really good, by the way, although what 'possessed' Sandie Shaw to cover 'Sympathy For The Devil' is beyond me...

[Edited by Gazza]
9th August 2007 12:08 PM
Jeep
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I think that pic is from the same session as the one used for the 'Respectable' single. Bill was on the end, so they just cropped him out. Unlike the 'Rarities'one, where they went to the trouble of airbrushing him out instead....!

Found on Ebay a bigger picture of the CD.
OK, Bill was "killed" on this picture by scissors, not with an eraser.

The picture was shot by Michael Putland.
Two other ones from the same day :

and of course :

The last one is by Putland too !

[Edited by Jeep]
9th August 2007 12:29 PM
Jeep Respectable single 2007 reissue :

9th August 2007 02:30 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

You owe me 3 discs.

LOL...nice try!
9th August 2007 02:51 PM
Martha
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I could really dig that GTRM. I'll send you something on the flip side then. Thank you!!!

Feej, I hope you like my CD! ;-)

xxoo,
Martha
9th August 2007 02:59 PM
gimmekeef Charlie either has amazing ability to contort his arm..or thats Bill's arm over his shoulder....fuck even an amateur photoshop person could have done better.....
9th August 2007 06:51 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Charlie either has amazing ability to contort his arm..or thats Bill's arm over his shoulder....fuck even an amateur photoshop person could have done better.....

I'm pretty sure that's Mick's hand. You can tell because of where the pinky finger is. He's sort of draping it over Charlie's shoulder from behind.

Jesus, I can't believe I just typed that. I need a vacation...badly.
10th August 2007 12:03 PM
Gazza the legend that is Rockman scanned the whole interview over on IORR. Here it is :

[Edited by Gazza]
10th August 2007 12:08 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's Mick's hand. You can tell because of where the pinky finger is. He's sort of draping it over Charlie's shoulder from behind.

Jesus, I can't believe I just typed that. I need a vacation...badly.

LOL....I'm not giving this one up...Look to the right side of Charlies head...Looks like an arm extending out and over his shoulder...gotta be Bill!....lmao....Now please take your vacation.....lol
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)