ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How hippies changed the world Return to archive Page: 1 2
8th August 2007 05:58 PM
Joey " Does this mean he's still doing drugs? I miss the guy & hope for the best."

www.HESSCOLLECTION.com

[cc:ss]

8th August 2007 09:26 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Oh I know. I'm not even pissed about it Blue. I just find each and every Hillary "Cankles" Clinton supporter to be laughably unread in her history or her blatant lies and hypocrisy! If the Republican canidates had the media on their side and the sheer weight of Hillary's scandals were ever actually reported on she'd be sunk. Alas the media has already crowned her the rightful heir apparent.

Riffy

And I suppose you've carefully studied the history of the Bush dynasty. Arbusta Oil, anyone?
8th August 2007 09:28 PM
glencar Arbusto Oil was reported on & nobody cared. Moveon.hippy...
8th August 2007 09:47 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
glencar wrote:
Arbusto Oil was reported on & nobody cared. Moveon.hippy...

Nice!
8th August 2007 09:53 PM
glencar Did you like my subtle correction of the twit? I swear he's FPM...
9th August 2007 01:21 AM
Barney Fife
quote:
pdog wrote:
todays hippie is a burning man going, manipulative asshole yuppie type.
Sad...

How about the stinky Caucasoid ones with dredlocks?

I wonder if the inside of his head is this scrambled too.

9th August 2007 07:20 AM
corgi37 I love hippies and always wanted to be one, but i also love money and gadgets and i prefer my woman with no pubic hair, let alone, lice in their pubic hair.
9th August 2007 09:38 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I love hippies and always wanted to be one, but i also love money and gadgets and i prefer my woman with no pubic hair, let alone, lice in their pubic hair.

Corgi is " THE KING !!!! "

" Wolf Puss Ronnie ?! "

Wolfy !
9th August 2007 11:15 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
glencar wrote:
Did you like my subtle correction of the twit? I swear he's FPM...

I did indeed. A rule of thumb in these cases -- Bush's various failures as a wildcatter, the Rumsfeld-Hussein handshake -- is that if you're a reasonably well-informed person and haven't heard of it, it's probably crackpot conspiracy stuff. Like the 9/11 Truth nutcases.
10th August 2007 03:27 PM
texile hippies didn't DO anything,
absolutely nothing.
the popular image of a hippie became anyone with long hair and sandals - but wasn't a genuine someone who lived on a commune and lived away from society.
they were the first formal squatters.
10th August 2007 03:29 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
texile wrote:
hippies didn't DO anything,
absolutely nothing.
the popular image of a hippie became anyone with long hair and sandals - but wasn't a genuine someone who lived on a commune and lived away from society.
they were the first formal squatters.

You're spot on texile.....hell they didnt even change their clothes much less the world!......
10th August 2007 03:50 PM
texile
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

hell they didnt even change their clothes much less the world!......

that's funny...and true -
when i watch woodstock, i know i should be thinking about the sociological implications etc...
but all i can think of they're stench.
10th August 2007 08:01 PM
mojoman if they didnt change anything then why are we talking about them forty years later?
11th August 2007 02:59 AM
corgi37 Aha! He's got ya's there!

Man.
11th August 2007 03:26 AM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:
if they didnt change anything then why are we talking about them forty years later?

I prefer socially conscious punk rockers... they're usually not pacifists, and have better taste in clothes and are much more hygenic.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)