ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Drunk Richards Nearly Topples From Stage Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th August 2007 07:41 PM
Gazza
quote:
KeithRichards wrote:
I'm not so sure that we saw the effects of Dilantin.
It's true that it causes those side effects (from what I read on the net), but if such side effects occur, you should normally consult a doc immediately and not play a whole rock show, right? It's not something that you have to accept, it's something that shouldn't occor when taking the drug - and if it occurs you should switch to something else...

You dont exactly get warnings in advance with some side effects.

I think the issue is not so much it being the wrong medication, but the 'wrong' lifestyle choice that the patient takes when faced with such a problem
[Edited by Gazza]
6th August 2007 07:42 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Gazza wrote:

You dont exactly get warnings in advance with some side effects

Presumably he's been on this drug for quite a while. I'd guess any side effects would have surfaced long before now, but what do I know.
6th August 2007 07:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

EXACTLY....SO MICK BETTER KEEP HIS BIG MOUTH SHUT

yeah, Mick's been doing SO much bitching about Keith in public...
6th August 2007 07:55 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Gazza wrote:

yeah, Mick's been doing SO much bitching about Keith in public...

i'm just responding to other peoples comments and ideas bub....no need to get you knickers in a twist.

6th August 2007 08:05 PM
Gazza "Not that I want to brag about it, but I mean, I've had about three doctors who told me, 'If you carry on like this, you will be dead in six months.' I went to their funerals."

quote:
Mel Belli wrote:

B.S.

Had to laugh at that one. Keith, the man who doesnt even go to the funerals of former bandmates let alone Mick's dad, is habitually paying his last respects to a plethora of his old doctors.....!
6th August 2007 08:06 PM
Gazza
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:

i'm just responding to other peoples comments and ideas bub....no need to get you knickers in a twist.

What comments and ideas? Who's been saying that Mick has been shooting his mouth off?
[Edited by Gazza]
6th August 2007 10:07 PM
robpop My bad I thought the thread was called Denise Richards topless on stage.

6th August 2007 10:09 PM
Poison Dart Either way Keith has to get his shit together.
6th August 2007 10:19 PM
robpop
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
Either way Keith has to get his shit together.

Yeah, but there is nuthin wrong with Deinse's shit.
6th August 2007 10:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:

What comments and ideas? Who's been saying that Mick has been shooting his mouth off?
[Edited by Gazza]

Technically, due to the refusal to communicate any other way, Mick would have to "Shoot his Fax Machine" off, not his mouth. Mick must be embarrassed at this point if these problems are caused by alcoholism, no? And does Keith still party like he's 23 simply to protect his image?
7th August 2007 07:20 PM
gorda Ha! I would have loved to have seen Keith drunk on stage! Now that is special!

P.S. I know that alcoholism is an illness. Also, alcohol can destroy your liver. Plus, it gives you a huge pot belly!

My father was/is an alcoholic and it caused my entire family a lot of pain.

But, . . . DAMN, I LOVE DRINKING! If I could get drunk every day, I would! I am the happiest when I am drunk. It's like nothing else matters! Nothing can ruin my happiness when I'm drunk!

Of course, the next morning, you pay for that "happiness" with a really bad hangover!
[Edited by gorda]
7th August 2007 07:33 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Technically, due to the refusal to communicate any other way, Mick would have to "Shoot his Fax Machine" off, not his mouth. Mick must be embarrassed at this point if these problems are caused by alcoholism, no? And does Keith still party like he's 23 simply to protect his image?

they have but a handful of shows left of what could be their last ones...i really don't think they give a rusty fuck what each other thinks of one another at this point. god god, they have been on the road for 2 years almost.

keith will go home and fry up some greasy food and have his maid clean up the mess and then go take a nice boat ride in the long island sound.

i could be wrong, but thats what me thinks.
7th August 2007 09:04 PM
Spru I love Keith, but no matter how accurate this report is, it's clear that Mick has carried this band virtually by himself since the early 70s (Goat's Head Soup-era). Mick seems to be responsible for the vast majority of the songs written, the album and tour planning, the business side of things, etc. I wish Keith the best and hope he's alright, but damnit do I respect Mick for the load he carries. I can't imagine how chaotic his life is, especially on tour.
[Edited by Spru]
7th August 2007 10:46 PM
Kilroy
quote:
robpop wrote:
My bad I thought the thread was called Denise Richards topless on stage.

Dam That's a good one or two.
8th August 2007 12:31 PM
CraigP Ok, I DO need the movie section, I'd like to see for myself. Where's the youtube clip that generally comes with Stones' live fuck-up's.
8th August 2007 06:30 PM
guitarman53 Now that Ronnie has gotten sober, Keith probably has missed his old drunken friend big time, where is Brien Jones!
9th August 2007 06:57 PM
gorda
quote:
Spru wrote:
I love Keith, but no matter how accurate this report is, it's clear that Mick has carried this band virtually by himself since the early 70s (Goat's Head Soup-era). Mick seems to be responsible for the vast majority of the songs written, the album and tour planning, the business side of things, etc. I wish Keith the best and hope he's alright, but damnit do I respect Mick for the load he carries. I can't imagine how chaotic his life is, especially on tour.
[Edited by Spru]

Yes, this is true. Where would Keith be without his good friend, Mick?

But, then again, where would Mick be without his good friend Keith?

What's the word for I am looking for?

symbiotic(Spelling?)

The relationship benefits both of them.

P.S. Maybe it was the drugs and alcohol that sparked his musical creativity?
9th August 2007 09:32 PM
Bloozehound So is this made it onto youtube yet?
9th August 2007 09:35 PM
pdog the real question isn't did keith fall off a stage, it should be what's been keeping him from falling off all these years?
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)