ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
Š Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC 3 DVD Boxset in October Return to archive
3rd August 2007 03:31 AM
Pierre Source :
french site H2acdc.com

http://www.highwaytoacdc.com/index2.php3?zone=news/index&news_id=94

7 hours of music, rare live material, for example :

- 3 tracks from SDF Paris 22/06/2001
- School Days & T.N.T. (St. Albans High School)
- Live Wire (first band TV in UK)
- Highway To Hell ( July 1979)
- Shot Down In Flames, Let There Be Rock, You Shook Me All Night Long 1981
-Back in Black, Whole Lotta Rosie, For Those About To Rock from Monster's of Rock ā Moscou 28/09/1991.

3rd August 2007 10:52 AM
nankerphelge I refuse to buy it.
I refuse to buy their re-mastered catalog.
Or anything else until they put out this new release that has been "in the works" now for nearly 7 years and TOUR!

TOUR DAMMIT

TOUR!!!!!!
3rd August 2007 11:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I refuse to buy it.
I refuse to buy their re-mastered catalog.
Or anything else until they put out this new release that has been "in the works" now for nearly 7 years and TOUR!

TOUR DAMMIT

TOUR!!!!!!

This ain't right. Something's not right.
3rd August 2007 11:29 AM
_Boomy_ How can they tour? Do you think Brian Johnson can even get out the vocals anymore?

His vocals are all from the throat, with nothing from the gut. I'm not sure if he can do much with his chords anymore.
3rd August 2007 01:18 PM
nankerphelge Well...

He sang just fine in Toronto in 2003.

Sure it ain't a beautiful voice, but nothing about AC/DC is beautiful.

And if he is really shot, then step aside and let someone else take the job. Hell, I'll do it!

JUST FUCKING TOUR!!!!!!
3rd August 2007 01:21 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

And if he is really shot, then step aside and let someone else take the job. Hell, I'll do it!

Nanky ?!

N- Nanky ?!

[Edited by Joey]
3rd August 2007 01:37 PM
nankerphelge No Joey..

nanky!!!

3rd August 2007 04:35 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Well...

He sang just fine in Toronto in 2003.

Sure it ain't a beautiful voice, but nothing about AC/DC is beautiful.

JUST FUCKING TOUR!!!!!!

Actually, I like the voice.

But the guy is older. 2003 was four years ago, and they haven't done anything since 2000-2001.

Something is keeping them from touring. Probably all of the cash they rake in from "Back In Black" sales and all of the merchandise.
3rd August 2007 04:58 PM
_Boomy_ Man, don't make me post that picture of you and Cafe Hostess Jill getting hot and heavy in the candy aisle at "Jimmie's Chicken, Coleslaw, and BBQ Chips Shack".

I saw that pic on someone's MySpace page.
3rd August 2007 05:21 PM
rogerriffin Nankerphelge i will buy it, but i`m with you...

NEED A NEW FUCKING TOUR!!!
3rd August 2007 05:27 PM
fireontheplatter i cannot take this band seriously...
the only thing i enjoy from them is their first couple of cds and once in awhile i'll blast the songs they did from sars fest on my dvd.

i believe i have better things to spend 30-40 bucks on
9th August 2007 08:32 PM
TomL I agree with nankyson, Bring it back Angus. Last time I seen them (besides SARS) was in Pittsburgh in (I'm guessing here) mid to late 90's? They opened with the canon firing off. I was in the furthest seat from the stage, dead center all the way back last row, you could touch the roof of the Civic Arena, I rocked my ass off.

They don't make Angus Young's anymore, well besides me and Nanky. I hate to say this but they gave the stones a run for the money at SARS.

Well..... you..... shook me.. all night long...............

Rock N Roll will never die.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)