ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The View Just Got Even Uglier! Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st August 2007 05:38 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

after all, your last date didn't end so well....

do you know something i don't?
1st August 2007 06:39 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

find a date? sorry...i think it's a bit odd taking dating advice from you. after all, your last date didn't end so well....

What is that animal?
2nd August 2007 02:19 PM
Martha
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Yes Martha...give me Earl Bailey or George Taylor Morris in the Deep Tracks anyday!.....

Indeed! Did you hear? XM announced just yesterday that they have another channel where they will run Bob's TTRH, Petty;s Buried Treasure and other similar shows over and over again. XMX ( XM2) is now airing Bob's reruns and when he returns with a new season this September XMX will air the new TT all day long! Bob's star is still on the rise!

;-)

"You think I'm over the hill
You think I'm past my prime
Let me see what you got
We can have a whoppin' good time"
3rd August 2007 10:48 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
Martha wrote:

Indeed! Did you hear? XM announced just yesterday that they have another channel where they will run Bob's TTRH, Petty;s Buried Treasure and other similar shows over and over again. XMX ( XM2) is now airing Bob's reruns and when he returns with a new season this September XMX will air the new TT all day long! Bob's star is still on the rise!

;-)

"You think I'm over the hill
You think I'm past my prime
Let me see what you got
We can have a whoppin' good time"

Yes I did...great news...I just hope XM makes it through the merger talks with Sirius...I know the over air stations are working to have those talks fail figuring the 2 satellites will go broke and eliminate competition for them....Hopefully the regulators will allow it considering the millions of dollars worth of equipment that consumers have bought.....Anyway...it certainly is great entertainment
3rd August 2007 10:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I never watch The View as it would interfere with Leave it to Beaver, Bonanza and the Munsters....and such.
3rd August 2007 11:40 AM
Bitch I like Whoopi, she isn't afraid to make jokes at other people's expense, and she's funny! Besides, she was a heroin addiact that rose up from the ashes, you gotta respect that. Lets see how she acts in this format, it may not suit her if she is forced to conform to the mainstream.
3rd August 2007 11:42 AM
Joey
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I like Whoopi, she isn't afraid to make jokes at other people's expense, and she's funny! Besides, she was a heroin addiact that rose up from the ashes, you gotta respect that. Lets see how she acts in this format, it may not suit her if she is forced to conform to the mainstream.

Interesting analysis ...............

|
|
V

..almost there :

|
|
V

.... Bitch !
3rd August 2007 12:35 PM
Martha
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Yes I did...great news...I just hope XM makes it through the merger talks with Sirius...I know the over air stations are working to have those talks fail figuring the 2 satellites will go broke and eliminate competition for them....Hopefully the regulators will allow it considering the millions of dollars worth of equipment that consumers have bought.....Anyway...it certainly is great entertainment

So help me I'll SHOOT somebody if they try to take my XM radio away. I couldn't live without it. I'd happily give up satellite TV for satellite radio if I was foreced to choose.

I will use the "hormones are in overdrive" defense. I hope jb will be my lawyer. LOL

xxoo,
Martha
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)