ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

HSH Nordbank Arena, Hamburg 15th August 2007
© Axel Schumacher, Thanks a lot!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Setlist rota sign-up, European tour 2007.... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th June 2007 08:55 AM
Bitch GREAT! I'll be here! Sure hope Mr Jimmy chooses regular beer and not 'brain damage' strength! So what time is showtime, around what time do you expect the Stones to take the stage?
5th June 2007 10:11 AM
Martha I want to thank EVERYONE who will be helping post the sets for this tour.

Bless you!

xxxxxoooooo,
Martha
5th June 2007 10:17 AM
LadyJane Dammit.

Now I have to plan my day around this.

I'm thinking 3-3:30 EST start time.

I know. I'll work until 4:30. That'll give me overtime AND a chance to play.

I can't believe we are doing this again. We are so lucky!!!

LJ.

5th June 2007 11:45 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I'll be doing the receiving/posting as normal. Unless I'm otherwise occupied (in which case I'll make other arrangements), I can take care of that for this tour again - apart from the six shows I'll actually be attending of course...

Gazza, I can receive and post the setlists from the London and Slane shows.
5th June 2007 01:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
Bitch wrote:
GREAT! I'll be here! Sure hope Mr Jimmy chooses regular beer and not 'brain damage' strength! So what time is showtime, around what time do you expect the Stones to take the stage?

Not sure, Ellen - I'm presuming 9.00 - 9.30 pm local time
5th June 2007 01:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Gazza, I can receive and post the setlists from the London and Slane shows.

thats great, thanks. Only thing is that I'm only texting for two of those shows, although I'll be at all four. The folks who've agreed to text them in may find it easier/cheaper to text to someone more 'local' - however, we've plenty of time to take care of that.
5th June 2007 01:51 PM
Limbostone I could be spare for Nijmegen this year, yet I suppose G The Cock is not one to miss a concert!

I'll also be in Hamburg, but since the girlfriend has agreed on joining me and you've already got someone, I'd better not annoy her.
5th June 2007 02:06 PM
G. The Cock
quote:
Limbostone wrote:
I could be spare for Nijmegen this year, yet I suppose G The Cock is not one to miss a concert!

I'll also be in Hamburg, but since the girlfriend has agreed on joining me and you've already got someone, I'd better not annoy her.

I won't miss Nijmegen for sure Limbo! Feel free to PM me for a meeting there. Btw, I'll be in Hamburg, too! ;-)

Can't wait till Friday and my cellphone is ready...
9th June 2007 08:10 PM
Gazza You did a fine job - more than what was asked! - many thanks

Still need someone to help with the Frankfurt show on Wednesday.
10th June 2007 01:04 PM
Gazza Thanks to Stephan for signing up for Frankfurt and Dusseldorf
11th June 2007 01:54 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
You did a fine job - more than what was asked! - many thanks

Still need someone to help with the Frankfurt show on Wednesday.

i expect you to help the LIND appeal by sending a petition to Mr Jaggers personal assistant, only joking, they'll never play it man
11th June 2007 02:55 PM
Gazza
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

i expect you to help the LIND appeal by sending a petition to Mr Jaggers personal assistant, only joking, they'll never play it man

we'll see. Nothing ventured, nothing gained
15th June 2007 06:07 PM
Gazza
quote:
LE PAUL JAGGER wrote:
Paris
Lyon
St sebastian
London (25 august)

for me

Paul

I sent you and e-mail and a private message with my cellphone info.

Thanks in advance for your reply
20th June 2007 06:31 PM
Gazza Need a volunteer for San Sebastian on Saturday night.

LePaulJagger signed up for the two French shows plus this one, but I've been unable to get in touch with him.
21st June 2007 04:14 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Need a volunteer for San Sebastian on Saturday night.

LePaulJagger signed up for the two French shows plus this one, but I've been unable to get in touch with him.

I am presuming you need to be at the show in order to post the setlist?
21st June 2007 07:08 AM
Gazza
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

I am presuming you need to be at the show in order to post the setlist?

Presuming you mean 'text', it would help - yes!
21st June 2007 08:24 AM
Gazza San Sebastian and tonight's show in Barcelona are now taken care of.

I'll be texting in Lisbon & Madrid to Egon and Meg respectively, who will post the setlists.

Still need a few more volunteers for some of the shows in July-August - see page 1 of this thread. Rome and Budva being the next two that havent been accounted for.
21st June 2007 08:56 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
San Sebastian and tonight's show in Barcelona are now taken care of.

I'll be texting in Lisbon & Madrid to Egon and Meg respectively, who will post the setlists.

Still need a few more volunteers for some of the shows in July-August - see page 1 of this thread. Rome and Budva being the next two that havent been accounted for.

where is tonights Barcelona show? Nou Camp or Olympic Stadium?
21st June 2007 10:36 AM
Gazza Olympic (Montjuic)

the Stones have never played in the Nou Camp (or the Bernabeu in Madrid for that matter)
21st June 2007 10:46 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Olympic (Montjuic)

the Stones have never played in the Nou Camp (or the Bernabeu in Madrid for that matter)

i can imagine it'll be a good gig
21st June 2007 11:12 AM
Guzza I'll be able to text the Rome setlist as I'm flying out there for July 6th. Need sms-txt number though, through personal mail preferably.
Cheers,
Guzza
21st June 2007 11:12 AM
Saint Sway while no one is expected to top Egon & Ju's coverage, let it be said that the bar has been raised and you must now try your best to live up to that.

this isnt shidoobeeland. This is the major leagues. We have very high standards here. We accept nothing but the best from our board members.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
21st June 2007 11:34 AM
Gazza
quote:
Guzza wrote:
I'll be able to text the Rome setlist as I'm flying out there for July 6th. Need sms-txt number though, through personal mail preferably.
Cheers,
Guzza

"Guzza" ?? LOL

Contact me on my e-mail address - [email protected] and we can exchange cellphone numbers (I would have contacted you but theres no e-mail address on your profile)

Guzza can then SMS Gazza during the show.

Many thanks.
21st June 2007 11:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

i can imagine it'll be a good gig

Heard a lot about how good the audiences are in Spain. One of the reasons why I chose to go there next week.

I've seen them in the US, Germany, France, England, Scotland and (still to come) Ireland on this tour. So, Portugal and Spain will both be new experiences for me.
21st June 2007 12:01 PM
GotToRollMe LMAO...Guzza?
This wouldn't happen to be your evil twin or anything, would it, Gazza?
27th June 2007 03:10 PM
Gazza another bump up in case this thread bites the dust.

Still a few volunteers needed!
1st July 2007 03:13 AM
bartfrombrussels I can SMS the setlist during the concert in Oslo and Lausanne if needed.
1st July 2007 07:27 PM
Gazza thanks, Bart
3rd July 2007 01:41 AM
marko Btw mate,i may have some problems texting you,because i´m
recording Helsinki as well.
3rd July 2007 08:51 AM
Gazza
quote:
marko wrote:
Btw mate,i may have some problems texting you,because i´m
recording Helsinki as well.

Good excuse. Any other fellow Finns able to help?
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)