ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Which 60's-70's Band Are You? Return to archive
13th August 2006 10:26 PM
RollingstonesUSA
http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=19749

Take the quiz:
Which Far out 60's-70's band are you?

Jimi Hendrix
YOUR JIMI HENDRIX! Your definately a dreamer and work hard to fulfill your goals. Your artsy, talented and mysterious!!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

13th August 2006 10:43 PM
Jair Hey, I am Hendrix too!!!

13th August 2006 10:50 PM
mrhipfl it appears that I am hendrix too.
13th August 2006 11:15 PM
not bound to please
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=19749

Take the quiz:

Jimi Hendrix
YOUR JIMI HENDRIX! Your definately a dreamer and work hard to fulfill your goals. Your artsy, talented and mysterious!!

Pink Floyd
You are PINK FLOYD! This means your deep yet misunderstood...and the hard core drugs don't help either.
13th August 2006 11:25 PM
Dead_Flowers

[center]Take the quiz:

Bob Marley
YOU'RE BOB MARLEY! Your pretty laid back and just like to have a good time. Your friends are important to you, as well and the thinsg that effect you in the world.
Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook![/center]
13th August 2006 11:37 PM
aladdinstory put me down for a Hendrix as well...
14th August 2006 12:13 AM
not bound to please http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=5597

Which dead rock star are you?

this is a fun site.

Take the quiz:
Which Dead Rock Star Are You?

Jeff Buckley
You are Jeff Buckley! You're influential to many young and old, and very talented. You have charisma and grace that sets you a part from many. You are beautiful! Oh, he died in 1997 from a drug-induced drowning in the Mississippi River.

14th August 2006 12:18 AM
Dead_Flowers
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
http://quiz.myyearbook.com/zenhex/quiz.php?id=5597

Which dead rock star are you?

this is a fun site.

Take the quiz:

Jeff Buckley
You are Jeff Buckley! You're influential to many young and old, and very talented. You have charisma and grace that sets you a part from many. You are beautiful! Oh, he died in 1997 from a drug-induced drowning in the Mississippi River.

I got the same result as you
14th August 2006 12:22 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Your Results:
The Voodoopugs

YOU ARE THE VOODOOPUGS!! You march to the beat of a different drummer and are infrequently are clad in capes and nasty bandanas. You enjoy strutting your stuff on top of bars, but for the most part fear mechanical bulls and sock monkies. Chicks dig it when you gig at dog shows and lose weight, but your repetitive schtick has become a bit threadbare, causing you to become semi-humliated as of late. You have been invited to audition for the greater Chicago area's up and coming Partridge Family tribute band.

14th August 2006 12:58 AM
MrPleasant These tests are making me

I'm The Kinks and (The) Wings and The Who and The New Barbarians (fuck you Neil Young; you're still the most over-rated "artist" of the sixties) all rolled in(to) one.
14th August 2006 01:50 AM
Starbuck
quote:
fuck you Neil Young; you're still the most over-rated "artist" of the sixties

you, sir, are off my christmas card list.
14th August 2006 01:53 AM
MrPleasant
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

you, sir, are off my christmas card list.

I have an orgy to attend, at christmas. Sorry.
14th August 2006 03:45 AM
Honky Tonk Man
Well, SOMEONE had to be!
--------------------------------------------------------
YOU ARE THE BEATLES!!You are a true fun-loving person who tends to be optimistic and sees the cup-half full!
14th August 2006 03:49 AM
Jakeb206
Take the quiz:

Pink Floyd
You are PINK FLOYD! This means your deep yet misunderstood...and the hard core drugs don't help either.

14th August 2006 04:26 AM
pdog
Take the quiz:

The Rolling stones
YOUR THE ROLLING STONES!! you LOVE to party and have a good time. You don't mind being the center of attention and yo like to speak your mind.

14th August 2006 04:32 AM
pdog
Take the quiz:

Joey Ramone
You are Joey Ramone! Hey, ho, lets go! Yeah, you're a happy little one, aren't you? Joey was dying and yet he did a cover of What A Wonderful World. You can't get more poppy than that. A hero, you are. Oh, he died in 2001 from cancer, poor guy.

14th August 2006 05:40 AM
Gazza I'm Bon Jovi, apparently! Theyre neither dead or from the 60s/70s ..how the fuck did that happen?
14th August 2006 05:53 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I'm Bon Jovi, apparently! Theyre neither dead or from the 60s/70s ..how the fuck did that happen?

It's those beef cake photos you always pose for. And the excessive use of hairspray.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)