ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Have Charlie & Shirley split ? Return to archive
13th August 2006 11:10 AM
cabledogg2 This is what i have heard........anyone else heard this or is this old news?
13th August 2006 11:13 AM
Gazza No
13th August 2006 11:20 AM
gimmekeef Lets hope its bs for sure.Besides health issues...that would be something that would be very sad....
13th August 2006 11:36 AM
ShaneJazz Sadly, it appears true. Charlie was last seen leaving a restaurant with Bea Arthur in Vienna.
13th August 2006 11:43 AM
Coming Down Again
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:
Sadly, it appears true. Charlie was last seen leaving a restaurant with Bea Arthur in Vienna.

Are you sure? I hear that Charlie and Abe Vigoda are friends and Abe and Bea look pretty damn similar.
13th August 2006 12:04 PM
Gazza
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:
Sadly, it appears true. Charlie was last seen leaving a restaurant with Bea Arthur in Vienna.

last seen? he was in vienna a month ago!

Having a meal with someone is hardly tantamount to eloping with them

Cant see a private individual like Charlie inviting that type of gossip by publicly 'dating' someone else, somehow..
13th August 2006 12:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:

13th August 2006 12:16 PM
Gazza LOL...I knew who Bea was and when I googled it to compare her and Abe Vigoda, thats the pic I got too.....eek
13th August 2006 12:25 PM
mac_daddy bea arthur was one of the golden girls

http://www.beatricearthur.com/
13th August 2006 12:26 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:
bea arthur was one of the golden girls

Shouldn't this be in the Bea Arthur Appreciation thread?
13th August 2006 12:54 PM
not bound to please
quote:
ShaneJazz wrote:

I think she's dead.
13th August 2006 01:14 PM
Gazza Must have been a really shitty meal they had, then!

(she's actually 83 and still alive, according to imdb)
[Edited by Gazza]
13th August 2006 01:22 PM
mac_daddy

http://www.goldengirlscentral.com/

yikes!
13th August 2006 01:37 PM
Taptrick
Bea's voice sounded just like Keith's.

13th August 2006 02:42 PM
pdog LOL @ Everyone!
13th August 2006 02:45 PM
Kilroy Maude, Ediths,Ding bats, cousin Maude dating Watts. That's a good one. A real Streach..........
13th August 2006 02:46 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Gazza wrote:
No

lol!
13th August 2006 04:57 PM
speedfreakjive i can't imagine that they have, they seem quite settled to me
13th August 2006 07:34 PM
glencar
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

The scariest thing about that link is it looks like she now has a cabaret act in which she...sings!
13th August 2006 07:47 PM
Gazza I bet she's a baritone!!
13th August 2006 07:51 PM
telecaster
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I bet she's a baritone!!

2 to 1 says she smokes unfiltered and chugs warm bourbon
13th August 2006 07:51 PM
Gazza
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

oddly enough, when you look at that pic and the superimposed 'drag' pic of Charlie on the cover of 'Some Girls' (see the one thats also used in the inside booklet)....oh never mind....!
13th August 2006 07:57 PM
Joey
quote:
mac_daddy wrote:

Bea Arthur attended Bard College at Annandale - On - Hudson , NY .

Yes my Stonescicles ..... THAT Bard College ... You know .... the exact same institution that Chevy
Chase , Larry Hagman and Steely Dan ( aka ..... Walter Becker & Donald Fagen ) all matriculated .

http://www.bard.edu/about/

" Welcome to Bard. Since its inception almost 150 years ago, Bard College has maintained a fervent commitment to liberal arts and sciences education. It has done so by establishing a challenging academic program and fostering the interchange of ideas between a faculty of the highest caliber and an exemplary student body. This interaction is at the heart of classical education and serves as the cornerstone of a democratic civilization.

Founded in 1860, Bard is a four-year residential college of the liberal arts and sciences, offering the bachelor of arts degree with concentrations in more than 40 academic programs in four divisions: Arts, Languages and Literature, Natural Sciences and Mathematics, and Social Studies.

Blithewood mansion on Bard College campus houses the Levy Economics Institute.
The campus, a fusion of two historic riverfront estates, is located in the Hudson Valley. Bard's campus is a center from which students can explore the rich natural and cultural life of the Hudson Valley. Within a half-hour's drive of the campus are many of the great Hudson Valley mansions; the city of Kingston, New York State's first capital; and the town of Woodstock, an artists' colony since the turn of the century.

Bard's total enrollment exceeds 2,600 students. More than 200 are seeking a graduate degree. Approximately 1,400 undergraduates study at the Annandale campus: 52 percent of the student population is female, and 48 percent is male. The student body usually represents all 50 states. Countries represented include Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Greece, Hungary, India, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, the Netherlands, Peru, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, and Zimbabwe. The typical undergraduate seminar comprises 14 students. The student-to-faculty ratio is 8:1. "

Word !

Kins

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
14th August 2006 04:42 PM
sun No, they haven't split.

Do you think that they look like that they have been split?

This is from Paris.

[Edited by sun]
14th August 2006 07:20 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
sun wrote:
No, they haven't split.
[Edited by sun]

Do you really think we can trust you as a source with a name like that???

Lol, anyway, she's looking good! They both are.
14th August 2006 08:21 PM
sun English isn't my mother tongue, so my writing can be a little bit jerky. Every second year there come out this some rumour and every time it has been revealed as 100% horseshit. Can you really believe that Charlie and Shirley could divorce after all this years? I admit that I don't know details of their marriage, but they seem happy together and we all know that how lovely Charlie has spoken about Shirley in public and how faithful Charlie has been all this years. It's impossible that they could divorce, but how ever, this is only my opinion.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)