ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sat Night San Diego Return to archive
12th August 2006 11:11 PM
TampabayStone Hey Peeps,

I am in San Diego for the first time. Anyone from here and is there a place I need to hit tonight? Me and my girl are stauing downtown at the Wyndham.

Thanks,
TBS
13th August 2006 01:59 PM
Taptrick
Try:

- Just walk up and down the Gas Lamp and go in what sounds good. I remember there being a good Irish bar. Martini Ranch is always cool. For food:
- Strip Club (downtown Gas Lamp): cook your own steaks.
- There's an all you can eat Brazilian place. They will constantly bring sausage, pork, filet, prime rib to your table.
- THE YARD HOUSE - like 200 beers on tap, standing room only.
- Check out Seaport Village.
- Go to Coronado Island. Peoje's (spelling) is very nice with a view of all downtown.
- Check out The Del Hotel on Coronado during the day.
- If you have govt or military access check out North Island on Coronado.
- Take a harbor cruise. I like the Hornblower. It might even be whale watching season but I think it's too early.
- Go to Point Loma and seee all of San Diego and even Mexico on a clear day.
- Go to Mexico. I recommend Rosarito. Stay by the beach.
You can ride horses or 4-wheelers on the beach.
- Cool bars within 15 miles: The Belly Up and Caines.
- Go to Old Town.
- Take a trolley tour. You can catch one at Old Town and probably some other places. Quick way to familiarize yourself with Old Town, Downtown, and Coronado.
- Sea World, The Zoo, Wild Animal Park by Escondido, Balboa Park.....how many days you got
- there is a huge Stones fan in San Diego named Exile Mark who posts on Shidoobee. But I don't think he posts out here.

13th August 2006 07:57 PM
Taptrick
just moving this back up so you can see it if ya happen to look

14th August 2006 07:26 AM
egon san diego is a nice town & i very much like the gas lamp
disctrict. they have a hooters there, did you know?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)