ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bands Of Today Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11th August 2006 11:57 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
SheRat wrote:

This is very promising. I say you should fly me and LJ down to Boca Raton and we'll all go for lap dances.

I'f you're off the wagon, it's best to learn how to walk with the pros...

Me too jb..fly me down...you gonna take strip club and drinking advice from chicks?...that's lesson number one man...lesson number two will change your life forever...you don't have a problem with giants do you?
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12th August 2006 12:03 AM
not bound to please
quote:
SheRat wrote:
The Devil's Own

Your boy looks very hot in that pic. Lucky girl.
12th August 2006 01:03 AM
pdog
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Your boy looks very hot in that pic. Lucky girl.

He's very cool. He reminds me of a cross between Nick Cave and Steve Earle, at least his song writing does!
12th August 2006 02:23 AM
keefjunkie
quote:
SheRat wrote:

Modest Mouse?

Duran Duran? The Police? WTF?

right pick the like 3 bands out of that list that arent incredibly modern, like i said i didnt type it out i just copy and pasted, didnt know they were in there
14th August 2006 01:14 AM
Altamont Jeez please. You fools slag ABB and like the Novaks? They sound like a mix of John Cougar Mellancamp, the Wallflowers and cheeze whiz.
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)