ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones/Sweet Neocon on Fox News Bill O'Reily show Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 12th, 2005 12:34 AM
texile funny, ain't it though? i see chagrined faces everywhere......
the perils of being a conservative stones fan are so comical.
August 12th, 2005 12:46 AM
Riffhard
quote:
texile wrote:
funny, ain't it though? i see chagrined faces everywhere......
the perils of being a conservative stones fan are so comical.

WTF?

**************Blank Stare***************

I see no perils at all!

Riffhard
August 12th, 2005 07:31 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

OUCH! I couldn't take that.

I have no choice. It's not a bad thing really though.
Sometimes I just shut the audio off.

August 12th, 2005 07:34 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Riffhard wrote:

WTF?

**************Blank Stare***************

I see no perils at all!

But Riffy, it doesn't make sense that you like the Stones. You shouldn't like them. So spake Flea.
August 12th, 2005 07:41 AM
Nellcote It's The Stones, Dammit!
August 12th, 2005 08:31 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

But Riffy, it doesn't make sense that you like the Stones. You shouldn't like them. So spake Flea.

OK, OK. It doesn't make sense to ME. How's that? Am I allowed to say THAT? Because it doesn't. TO ME. And I didn't say SHOULDN'T like them, I said I don't know what you see in them.

Geez.

You guys are REALLY touchy. You'd never cut it as a liberal. There are people around here who are really mean to us!
August 12th, 2005 08:40 AM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

OK, OK. It doesn't make sense to ME. How's that?

That's it! Yeah that's OK!

YES!

Wait until I tell the others!
August 12th, 2005 10:24 AM
rocker i am a politcal conservative, an orthodox and evangleical Christian, and a Presbyterian minsiter (PCUSA) and i am so glad that i only have basic cable with 18 channels. I no longer have fox news, MSNBC, and CNN. I have returned to getting my news from the regualr national news, and C-Span. And i appreicate the straight forward approcah to news, and not hearing all that blow hard rhetoric from both the right and the left. C-Span is far superior for news and debate to anything on the big 3 cable news stations. and Bob Sheiffer is the best! Hes got a classy way of giving the news.

im glad i missed this show, and i hope the NFL wont buckle. So what! the Stones took a shot in their song neo con. Big deal! maybe there is some merit to what they are saying. Just because you dont agree with everything thats going on in Iraq doesnt mean you hate America.
August 12th, 2005 12:40 PM
Maxlugar [quote]rocker wrote:
i am a politcal conservative, an orthodox and evangleical Christian, and a Presbyterian minsiter (PCUSA)

Yeah and I'm a Mole man burrowing deep into the earths crust with a giant glowing antenna-like appendage and wireless Laptop.
August 12th, 2005 08:02 PM
The Volitan They're alling right into the Stones trap.
August 12th, 2005 09:43 PM
Surround Sister Its the McCarthy-era all over again for you.
Poor good US-folks.
But I envy you; soon the Big Blast comes.
And its a musical one, plus a contra-power to the
enemies of the State.

The Men of Darkness will bite themselves in the arse.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)