ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thanks Voodoo... laugh, i just cried Return to archive
August 11th, 2005 08:20 PM
Bob Tamp Thanks Voodooinchile for the samples.
As some of you know, I lost my best friend on March 31,2004
( Matt Mulcahy) You can see the stuff on Matt in the Rocks Off archives.
Matt was a complete Keith fan.. ALL THE WAY.

Even though Im overall tired of Keith ballads, THIS PLACE IS EMPTY sounds like the real deal. After listening to the sample, I actually became over emotional and fucking cried. A song has never made me cry in my life. What a beautiful and heartfelt tune.

Im dying to hear that entire track. Thanks,that little snippet really got to me. It's Keith's new YOU GOT THE SILVER... fucking beautiful.
August 11th, 2005 08:44 PM
Gazza Nice post.

I was thinking of Matt a few days ago, wondering how he'd like the new songs. I'm sure he would have been at Fenway in 10 days time had he still been with us.

He was a lovely guy and he's still missed.
August 11th, 2005 09:47 PM
glencar I've only heard a bit of RJ & the entire SOL. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest. NY radio is slow to get on the bandwagon.
August 11th, 2005 09:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Touching post Bob you know Matt will be always remebered here and if possible and with your help to remember him and honor his life every year

Saludos
August 12th, 2005 12:46 PM
gimmekeef Bob..keep his memory alive for us all.I never had the priviledge to meet him but I'm sure it would have be a good Stones time!....Bless you!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)