ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ronnie Wood: Stones will continue to roll after A Bigger Bang Return to archive
August 11th, 2005 07:23 PM
Poison Dart In an interview on Extra tonight Ronnie Wood said that (I'm paraphrasing here) THIS WILL NOT BE THE FINAL TOUR. And that after taking a break after the tour the Stones will continue to keep Rolling.

I'm excited to hear that after hearing 6 songs from A Bigger Bang.
August 11th, 2005 07:29 PM
gotdablouse Nice, but I don't think Ronnie calls the shots. In 1997 he said that from now on they would be releasing a new album every 18 months because they had so many good years left in them ;-)
August 11th, 2005 07:33 PM
Gazza
quote:
gotdablouse wrote:
Nice, but I don't think Ronnie calls the shots. In 1997 he said that from now on they would be releasing a new album every 18 months because they had so many good years left in them ;-)

you beat me to it...LOL

yeah, Ronnie is full of great ideas that never quite bear fruition

I think we've been waiting about a decade now for that album he was supposed to do with Rod Stewart ("You strum it, I'll sing it") which he keeps talking about - plus after his solo show in London in March, he talked about it being a regular occurrence for much of the summer...
August 11th, 2005 10:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels STONES TOUR WON'T BE FAREWELL

THE ROLLING STONES rocker RONNIE WOOD has hit out at the suggestion their new tour will be a farewell one.

Each time the band hit the road, fans fear it will be the last - but guitarist Wood insists they'll go on forever.

He says, "(After this tour) we'll have a little time off and then I should think we'll just keep rolling, all the time, forever."

12/8/2005 02:33
contactmusic

glencar
Agent Provocateur

Posted August 11th, 2005 06:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time will tell but I think this will be the last time.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
August 11th, 2005 10:31 PM
GimmeExile I've given up trying to predict the Stones future. Last tour I predicted that they would continue to tour after Licks (I was right!) but I said they would never play stadiums again (I was wrong!)

I still believe that they'll continue to tour after A Bigger Bang tour.
August 11th, 2005 10:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
I still believe that they'll continue to tour after A Bigger Bang tour.

Well they've still got another 10 good years in 'em... provided noone gets really sick and they all want to continue do it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)