ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I love the stones.... Return to archive
August 11th, 2005 06:12 PM
egon I do, really.

I also love gazza, voodoo & jaxx. They do what they do, and they do it well.

I'm not in the mood for negativity tonight (or any other night for that matter).

So, there's only love (to quote maxie). And i do love you all. the healthy love of course, the love from one stones fan to another.

I thank you all for being here, and for keeping me informed about the boys, laughing and making sure that i'm not the only stones fan in the world.

Thank you.

I'm also a bit drunk.

Rock on!

August 11th, 2005 06:13 PM
sirmoonie I love them too. The Stones are the guy who has inspired God knows how many American criminals, those tattooed, toothless types you see lurking around places you want to just keep driving through. They all sit around saying, "Well, hell, if it's ok by the Stones, I guess it's ok by me. I'll just go beat somebody's head in with a pool cue."
August 11th, 2005 06:15 PM
egon i love u moonie.
like a bro of course, cos i ain't no pervert!
August 11th, 2005 06:20 PM
Moonisup I've met moonie, his lovely wife,
and he's a great guy
August 11th, 2005 08:08 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
egon wrote:
I do, really.

I also love gazza, voodoo & jaxx. They do what they do, and they do it well.

I'm not in the mood for negativity tonight (or any other night for that matter).

So, there's only love (to quote maxie). And i do love you all. the healthy love of course, the love from one stones fan to another.

I thank you all for being here, and for keeping me informed about the boys, laughing and making sure that i'm not the only stones fan in the world.

Thank you.

I'm also a bit drunk.

Rock on!

Egon, I'll drink to that!
August 11th, 2005 08:52 PM
Riffhard
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I love them too. The Stones are the guy who has inspired God knows how many American criminals, those tattooed, toothless types you see lurking around places you want to just keep driving through. They all sit around saying, "Well, hell, if it's ok by the Stones, I guess it's ok by me. I'll just go beat somebody's head in with a pool cue."

ROTFLMAO!!! Moonie Fox is still in full anti-Stones mode. John Gibson just did another segment on the Stones opening for the NFL. Brian Kilmede was all in a lather about how SNC is blatantly anti-American,and as a result the NFL should drop them from the opening game! I mean geesh,you know my politics,but this is just crazy as fuck! It's one fucking song people! Give it a rest!

By the way,I just noticed your tagline!!! LOL!

Here's moofpiss in your eye bigguy!
August 11th, 2005 09:03 PM
sirmoonie What the hell are they doing? I really don't get it. This is such a non-issue. I mean, WE are bored with the politics of Sweet Neo-Con after about a day and a half, and we live for this stuff. Literally.

Anyway, kudos to that Gibson guy. That maybe the greatest Stones haiku I've ever heard. The sad thing is that ham sandwich doesn't even realize he gave Mick a compliment.
August 11th, 2005 09:06 PM
LadyJane Proving once again..........the Stones P/R machine is brilliant.

Thanks Fox news for all of the free publicity!!!!!!!

Warms my heart that MY band can still cause such controversy.

Egon...great thread. The internet has dramatically changed the way I see and experience a Tour. All the excitement is up by about 75%.

Great to share all of this with you guys/gals.

LJ.
August 11th, 2005 10:28 PM
Poplar
back to the original thread topic (now that i'm 3+ beers in):

man i love the stones too. this whole day for me has been a celebration of them. all this politics is just a light haze surroundig the fact that they have given us another good album, and another tour is on the way. time to pump up some Rough Justice!

here's to the stones, and rock & roll on the road: again.
also, here's to Rocks Off, which STILL rules you bastards!

August 12th, 2005 03:32 AM
egon well i aint laughing so much this morning....
August 12th, 2005 03:40 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
well i aint laughing so much this morning....

you should have a love affair with aspirine this morning
August 12th, 2005 03:44 AM
egon jumy!

it is such a beautiful day here today AND it is friday.
A perfect combination.

We should set a date to meet soon. either here or at yours.
August 12th, 2005 04:05 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
jumy!

it is such a beautiful day here today AND it is friday.
A perfect combination.

We should set a date to meet soon. either here or at yours.

oh yes, and we got a Big weekend!!!
oh and..."love is strong,you re so sweet, and someday babe, we got to meet"
Do you know Montpellier??
it s a nice town full of chicks

have a nice week end!
August 12th, 2005 04:10 AM
egon allright, then i'll come over to montpellier.

I completely forgot about the long weekend, whoehoo!

Enjoy.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)