ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŃOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: CNN.com Poll Return to archive
August 11th, 2005 01:32 PM
PatBateman Yeah, this isn't getting the band a lot of negative attention. Check out the QuickVote on CNN.com right now:

The Rolling Stones’ “Sweet Neo Con” sounds like it’s about:

-President Bush
-Bush policies
-Sugar substitute
August 11th, 2005 01:56 PM
lotsajizz troll
August 11th, 2005 02:03 PM
Gazza
quote:
PatBateman wrote:
Yeah, this isn't getting the band a lot of negative attention. Check out the QuickVote on CNN.com right now:

The Rolling Stones’ “Sweet Neo Con” sounds like it’s about:

-President Bush
-Bush policies
-Sugar substitute

Profile for PatBateman

Last post: August 11th, 2005 10:34 AM

funny how you suddenly 'registered' after the other dork-brain got banned, isnt it?

Even funnier how you managed to post 10 times in the first 13 minutes after you registered

Gee, I wonder who YOU might really be??

August 11th, 2005 02:10 PM
Angiegirl Can't you check his IP? Or doesn't that work?
August 11th, 2005 02:13 PM
KeepRigid Wait a minute. Are you saying that Sweet Neo Con is something that could be interpreted as a negative swipe at the president?

This, amidst last night's show and today's amazing song clips? Forty years or not, this has really shaken me.

I'm sorry, but I just don't know what to believe anymore.
August 11th, 2005 02:17 PM
Gazza
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Can't you check his IP? Or doesn't that work?

we can. Its not the same but that doesnt necessarily mean its not the same person. Could be using a different pc
August 11th, 2005 02:40 PM
KeepRigid How can you guys be so insensitive with all your talk about IP? America is bleeding and her neighbors don't seem to care.

Christ, look at Ronnie in Gazza's sig.
[Edited by KeepRigid]
August 11th, 2005 02:41 PM
Angiegirl I love your avatar. It says it all
August 11th, 2005 02:41 PM
gimmekeef Good catch Gazza....hope I meet up with this prick soon..Says he's in Atlanta...Hope I meet up with it...
August 11th, 2005 02:44 PM
gimmekeef I along with 19% voted for sugar substitute..But its Bush with 47%.....lmao.......
August 11th, 2005 02:52 PM
KeepRigid Don't let anyone else know this, but that's the secret of life in 100 X 100 pixels.
August 11th, 2005 04:01 PM
Lazy Bones Who's the 'addict' now, dickhead!
August 11th, 2005 07:22 PM
Soldatti Great to see the Stones getting press.
The poll is stupid.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)