ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger played on our fears Return to archive
August 11th, 2005 11:13 AM
USFan Continuation of the thread locked by the cowardly "administrators" who can't bear hearing opinions other than their own.
August 11th, 2005 11:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Please be a good guest and do respect our policies
August 11th, 2005 11:14 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
USFan wrote:
Continuation of the thread locked by the cowardly "administrators" who can't bear hearing opinions other than their own.

you suck and you re boring!
August 11th, 2005 11:15 AM
USFan WHAT POLICIES? Is there one that says "never criticize the Rolling Stones?" This isn't communist China...
August 11th, 2005 11:16 AM
Madafaka Sooooooo boring!
August 11th, 2005 11:17 AM
USFan The Stones are getting trashed all over the U.S. press today - is that boring?
August 11th, 2005 11:18 AM
Madafaka No, YOU are so boring!
August 11th, 2005 11:19 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I told you once and I told you twice

Goodbye USFan, find another place
August 11th, 2005 11:20 AM
deuce Hey USFan.....FUCK OFF

And I don't care if the Stones are getting trashed
August 11th, 2005 11:22 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl He can't reply, it's gone, banned so please do not waste your valuable time with it

Hasta la vista baby
August 11th, 2005 11:23 AM
Madafaka See ya in hell!

FLUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!

[Edited by Madafaka]
August 11th, 2005 11:25 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ¿Quién? ¿Yo?
August 11th, 2005 11:29 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
¿Quién? ¿Yo?

a donde es el cabronito ??
August 11th, 2005 11:35 AM
Madafaka
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
¿Quién? ¿Yo?

No, a vos no!
O por ahí sí nos veamos en el infierno algún día!
August 11th, 2005 11:36 AM
thejuf
August 11th, 2005 11:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
USFan wrote:
Continuation of the thread locked by the cowardly "administrators" who can't bear hearing opinions other than their own.

no ..it was locked because you saw fit to flood the board with the same posts over and over again, which is a pain in the arse, regardless of what the content was

despite being warned about it, you're back to do the same. You've outstayed your welcome.

You've been here a day. Dont even begin to assume you know the politics of the admins of this board. We choose to keep our opinions to ourselves out of respect for other posters and also because it happens to be irrelevant to what this board is about.

You had your warning yesterday. Now you're banned.

Now fuck off, you tiresome shiterag
[Edited by Gazza]
August 11th, 2005 12:09 PM
Monkey Woman Good riddance! Now we can get back to music... Yeah, great header for today, Voo!
August 11th, 2005 01:22 PM
PatBateman I actually agree with USFan. There is no excuse for using your fame to play politics and the Stones should be ashamed.
August 11th, 2005 01:34 PM
Phog Oh Jesus Christ, the Stones have only done a handful of political-type songs in 43 years. Do you only want them singing about girls and drugs?
August 11th, 2005 01:34 PM
PatBateman
quote:
Gazza wrote:
We choose to keep our opinions to ourselves out of respect for other posters and also because it happens to be irrelevant to what this board is about.
[Edited by Gazza]

Then why aren't the people who espouse their liberal views banned from the board? The hypocrisy of this is so obvious...
August 11th, 2005 01:35 PM
Angiegirl He was banned for flooding the board with new threads on the same subject over and over again. Geez, this has been explained like a million times already. Can't you people read or what??? Or are you too busy with your own little world to read the rest??
August 11th, 2005 01:39 PM
glencar Calm down, Angie. It's only USFan/Pat Bateman who is peddling that story. Even those of us who agree with his general political view find him tiresome. I have a feeling it's just a game for him.
August 11th, 2005 05:13 PM
Surround Sister Some of the good American citizens seem so picky,
like walkin´ on broken glass. Couldnt you see the difference between critizising right-wing hypocrits
(read: Bush) and to critizise a whole nation???
[Edited by Surround Sister]
August 11th, 2005 05:20 PM
Nellcote Personally, I think all of these hatemongers about the Stones need to walk the Streets of Love for a thousand years....
Come, join me @ Fenway where we will all have a Kumbaya moment whilst The Stones are playing some of the most inspired music in years....
August 11th, 2005 05:22 PM
voodoopug baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
August 11th, 2005 05:26 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Personally, I think all of these hatemongers about the Stones need to walk the Streets of Love for a thousand years....
Come, join me @ Fenway where we will all have a Kumbaya moment whilst The Stones are playing some of the most inspired music in years....

Amen Nellcote!!!

I am SO looking forward to meeting you in Boston. First round is on me!!!!!

LJ.
August 11th, 2005 05:39 PM
Surround Sister Gotta be a real Stones-rookie to reckon these lads "hate" the US... Christsake, one of them lives there since 1980 or so.
August 11th, 2005 06:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
PatBateman wrote:

Then why aren't the people who espouse their liberal views banned from the board? The hypocrisy of this is so obvious...

Whats that I smell? Christ, it's a burning martyr...

Uh..considering the admins dont even live in the US, why would you think we'd ban anyone for expressing their own opinions on whats going on in their own country? You dont even know us. As if we fucking care what anyone's personal voting choice is. Twat.

I dont recall anyone ever being banned for their opinions or for 'espousing' them - be they conservative or liberal (two labels which to me as a non-American, mean absolutely nothing anyway in the context of where I happen to live).

But of course, as you only registered here today, no doubt you're better versed in the history and policy of this site than we've been, having only been running the fucking place for seven years.

You've been told before why your microbrained brother-in-bullshit was banned. If you dont buy it, then feel free to leave or just tuck into a big bowl of shut the fuck up

[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)