ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What a huge mistake... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
August 11th, 2005 10:32 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Hondo wrote:

Whats your problem man??? I make a point and you call me names? You don't like it than disagree or shutup...it makes you sound like a pussy.

it's may be because...she's a girl....you need glasses troll!
August 11th, 2005 12:34 PM
Hondo Guess I missed that because women usually have more class
August 11th, 2005 12:45 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Hondo wrote:

Whats your problem man??? I make a point and you call me names? You don't like it than disagree or shutup...it makes you sound like a pussy.

LOL Look who's talking? You "make a point", yeah right! What you say shows how much you don't know about the Stones. And you come to the board to complain about them "betraying" the fans? Go find yourself a suitable political forum. Get a clue or get away. But don't whine, it's rude.
August 11th, 2005 01:15 PM
Hondo First of all I didn't say anything about them betraying anyone, where did you come up with that shit? Second, making your name Monkey Women does not make you some Rolling Stones expert...give me a freakin break!!!You are just a worthless french poodle to me babe. I might be new on the board but I've been a fan since It's only Rock and Roll was in the new releases section. Thanks for the input though...
August 11th, 2005 01:21 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Hondo wrote:
I might be new on the board but I've been a fan since It's only Rock and Roll was in the new releases section. Thanks for the input though...

Oh man! That's right around when I became a fan!

We're twins!

Let's get Bunk Beds!
August 11th, 2005 01:23 PM
PatBateman This whole Neo Con fiasco has set the Stones back months and put a cloud over this entire tour, which was having trouble selling tickets in the first place. It's sad.
August 11th, 2005 01:27 PM
PatBateman I completely agree.
August 11th, 2005 03:32 PM
Poplar
quote:
PatBateman wrote:
This whole Neo Con fiasco has set the Stones back months and put a cloud over this entire tour, which was having trouble selling tickets in the first place. It's sad.

we put that to rest last week, pal.
no be a dear, and go f--k yourself, would ya?
August 11th, 2005 03:54 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Hondo wrote:
First of all I didn't say anything about them betraying anyone, where did you come up with that shit?

LOL! I feel I'm being subjected to "Internet Flames 101" here! So predictable and pathetic. First step: Come up here with an outrageous statement, claiming to be an old fan incense by the song, while betraying poor knowledge of the band... (Yeah, like the Stones never sneered at politicians of all stripes and colours before, like they always were careful not to touch their sacred persons!)
Second step : Called a troll, he rants about me being "a pussy". (Must be a terrible insult, I can't figure why... Maybe you'd like a little more pussy in your life, boy? Dream on...)
Third: Learning I'm a girl (heh! big surprise, with my board nickname!), he huffs and puffs about women "having better class". Yeah, right. You know all about women like you know all about the Stones. And all about class too... That must be like another planet.
Fourth: here we are! Left with no more arrows in his quiver, our brave little man behind the keyboard resorts to calling me all sorts of names... Big achievement!

quote:
betraying Second, making your name Monkey Women

Woman. Can't even copy/paste right, uh?
quote:
does not make you some Rolling Stones expert...give me a freakin break!!!You are just a worthless french poodle to me babe. I might be new on the board but I've been a fan since It's only Rock and Roll was in the new releases section.

Oh dear, dear, another interesting statement! "New to the board", right? But you know where I'm from. Strange, as I don't publish my location in my public profile. Nor my mail adress. Maybe you went to my website? You a fan? Gosh, I'm flattered. Now I'll have to clean it up there. No, really, this "Hondo" (or Honda, or Honcho? take your pick) seems to me a fine specimen of Trollus commoni, with maybe a few former board lives behind him... Or a troll friend who's already been banned? Hmmm...

quote:
Thanks for the input though...

And now the clincher: a totally disconnected and pitifull attempt at "keeping it civil". Bah! You're not worth the bandwith and time it takes to fuck around with your head.

Good night. Hope you'll have fun with your right hand. Or left, if it's the case.

August 12th, 2005 06:01 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
Hondo wrote:

experience shows those who use 'pussy' as an eptithet never get any

like this troll here

August 12th, 2005 07:11 AM
Gazza
quote:
at 10.23 am PatBateman wrote:
This whole Neo Con fiasco has set the Stones back months and put a cloud over this entire tour, which was having trouble selling tickets in the first place. It's sad.

quote:
at 10.27 am PatBateman wrote:
I completely agree

well done, Pat. I see that you've agreed with yourself there.
If you're going to try and convince everyone of your argument by posting the same tired crap via various identities, at least make sure you change your screen name first before agreeing with your previous post. It makes it more believable and makes you look less of a dick.

[Edited by Gazza]
August 12th, 2005 07:21 AM
Maxlugar I thought he was agreeing with my bunk bed idea.

Damn.

August 12th, 2005 07:27 AM
Gazza thou dost giveth him too much credit, Maxy...
August 12th, 2005 07:29 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Gazza wrote:
thou dost giveth him too much credit, Maxy...

Maybe YOU want to get some bunk beds with me?

We could talk about Stones all night!

Until Mom yells at us to shut up. She's pretty strict.
August 12th, 2005 07:33 AM
Gazza
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Maybe YOU want to get some bunk beds with me?

We could talk about Stones all night!

Until Mom yells at us to shut up. She's pretty strict.

ok..I could always use a place to crash

Bottom bunk for me, though! I dance in my sleep and would be worried in case I fall out....
August 12th, 2005 07:54 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Gazza wrote:

Bottom bunk for me, though! I dance in my sleep and would be worried in case I fall out....

You got it my brother. I will set it up for the Jan 20th 2006 MSG show.

Mayeb will invite LandyJane and Gypsy over? Two bunks beds?
August 12th, 2005 07:55 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Gazza wrote:

Mayeb we'll invite LandyJane and Gypsy over? Two bunks beds?

August 12th, 2005 08:10 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Gazza wrote:

Mayeb will invite LandyJane and Gypsy over? Two bunks beds?

"LandyJane" and Gypsy would LOVE to join you!!!!!! LMFAO.

LJ.
August 12th, 2005 08:17 AM
Maxlugar Say Landy,

Will you wear a Duke Blue Devils sweat shirt?

Only a Duke Blue Devils Sweat shirt?

I like that.
August 12th, 2005 09:02 AM
Zulu Fun Mix On Hondo: Remember, you can take the boy out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the boy.
August 12th, 2005 12:56 PM
Hondo
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh man! That's right around when I became a fan!

We're twins!

Let's get Bunk Beds!

Thats funny cause I think I still slept in a bunk bed at the time
August 12th, 2005 01:00 PM
glencar So did I!
August 12th, 2005 01:06 PM
Maxlugar I always wanted a brother and I always imagined us sleeping in bunk beds.

There is a part of me that will never heal.

You two are lucky men. I still search for missing pieces of my puzzle.

I will continue to have periodic episodes of psychotic posting behavior, as a result.

August 12th, 2005 01:19 PM
Hondo
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

LOL! I feel I'm being subjected to "Internet Flames 101" here!

Internet Flames 101? I'm sure I didn't even get that far. It's obvious you are a master at flaming and greatly enjoy it...I was just trying to associate with the group when you chimed in. You have way more time here so I give you a lot of respect for that. The only problem I have is you attacked me right out of the gate. I can handle it but that doesn't mean I have to like it. Let the attacks continue...or not
August 12th, 2005 01:28 PM
Hondo
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I always wanted a brother and I always imagined us sleeping in bunk beds.

I will continue to have periodic episodes of psychotic posting behavior, as a result.

Keep up the search, I hope it comes together for you someday.
August 12th, 2005 01:28 PM
The Wick Hondo, I know you are new to the board so you wouldn't have known this (not that I am some senior figure here) but we are all sick and tired of this bloody discussion. It has been proven that us liberals are overjoyed and some of you conservatives are up in arms. Now, no one is going to convince either side to jump ship. It is just incredibly irritating when there is an album and the first real gig to discuss to bring this dead horse up again. People are coming onto the board only for this reason and the real discussion about the Stones gets pushed down while this crap comes to the top. For God's sake would people just pack it in. It's so bloody boring.
[Edited by The Wick]
August 12th, 2005 01:30 PM
glencar
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I always wanted a brother and I always imagined us sleeping in bunk beds.

My younger brother is my best buddy. You can have my older brother if you'd like. He's okay but he's got a crazy canuck wife!
August 12th, 2005 01:31 PM
glencar
quote:
The Wick wrote:
Hondo, I know you are new to the board so you wouldn't have known this (not that I am some senior figure here) but we are all sick and tired of this bloody discussion. It has been proven that us liberals are overjoyed and some of you conservatives are up in arms. Now, no one is going to convince either side to jump ship. It is just incredibly irritating when there is an album and the first real gig to discuss to bring this dead horse up again. People are coming onto the board only for this reason and the real discussion about the Stones gets pushed down while this crap comes to the top. For God's sake would people just pack it in. It's so bloody boring.
[Edited by The Wick]

The libs on another board seem anything but overjoyed. They're excessively crabby & prone to all sorts of nutty allegations.
August 12th, 2005 01:57 PM
Hondo I understand where you are coming from cause I am getting pretty tired already myself. Fact is though this particular thread is about the sweet neo-con song, its lyrics and what people think about it. I have been reading the other threads also and do enjoy them but you are right, politics seems to pop up everywhere.
August 12th, 2005 01:57 PM
lotsajizz well

there you go again

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)