ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Thanks Craig... you rock!!
A Bigger Bang Tour Warm-up gig
©`Craig Martin from Classic Albums Live Toronto
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2003 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Joey Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
August 6th, 2005 08:55 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks BlackandBlue !

I look forward to partying with you at the Rolling Stones Concert in Omaha this fall

J. " Snuggles " Jackyfly ! ™

Me too but the sad part is the Omaha show is cancelled!
August 6th, 2005 10:37 AM
glencar Yes, that's quite sad, isn't it?
August 6th, 2005 02:43 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, that's quite sad, isn't it?

{{{ *** WTF ?!?! *** }}}

Omaha is " On " !!!!
August 6th, 2005 05:55 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, that's quite sad, isn't it?

It's very sad indeed but on the other hand: the tour is a bust.
August 8th, 2005 03:23 PM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

It's very sad indeed but on the other hand: the tour is a bust.

Detroit shall NOT sell out ( unless Michael Cohl can get " Kiss " to open up for The Stones ).
August 8th, 2005 03:27 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

Detroit shall NOT sell out ( unless Michael Cohl can get " Kiss " to open up for The Stones ).

Please tell me what's the matter in Omaha. Are the people over there sick and tired of the Stones?
Why is that show cancelled?
August 8th, 2005 03:50 PM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Please tell me what's the matter in Omaha. Are the people over there sick and tired of the Stones?
Why is that show cancelled?

***** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******

The Omaha show is a " Go " !

Now tell me ................I'm a little curious .....................Do you like sweaters ?!?!

August 8th, 2005 03:57 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

***** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******

The Omaha show is a " Go " !

Now tell me ................I'm a little curious .....................Do you like sweaters ?!?!

Yes but me postman still hasn't delivered my RO sweater.
August 8th, 2005 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:

Yes but me postman still hasn't delivered my RO sweater.

Patience my Stonescicle
August 8th, 2005 06:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Thanks Everyone for all the kind Birthday Greetings .

You are ALL much loved by The Joey

[Edited by that hot stallion Joey]

I'm sorry I'm late too, my Nebraskan friend. Please forgive me. If it's any consolation, I do feel connected to you geographically now more than ever.
Happy belated Birthday, my dearest Joey!
August 9th, 2005 09:02 AM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm sorry I'm late too, my Nebraskan friend. Please forgive me. If it's any consolation, I do feel connected to you geographically now more than ever.
Happy belated Birthday, my dearest Joey!

My Princess ..............................

You ARE and ALWAYS WILL BE much loved by the Joey

Joeykins !
August 9th, 2005 10:24 AM
blackandblue
quote:
Joey wrote:

{{{ *** WTF ?!?! *** }}}

Omaha is " On " !!!!

I heard other things...
August 9th, 2005 10:35 AM
Joey
quote:
blackandblue wrote:

I heard other things...

You shall NOT be greeted ...........

.......ss ! "

August 9th, 2005 10:39 AM
blackandblue How can I be greeted when there is NO show?
August 9th, 2005 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
How can I be greeted when there is NO show?

" Omaha's new arena again ranked in the top 10 worldwide in the number of concert tickets sold during the first half of the year - ranking just below New York's Madison Square Garden.

Despite a slow first half of the year in terms of major concerts, the Qwest Center Omaha went country to place eighth internationally among arenas and fifth among U.S. indoor venues.

A sold-out show by Toby Keith and two by country heartthrob Kenny Chesney helped sell 150,828 event tickets during the first six months of 2005.

"We did it again," said Roger Dixon, president and chief executive officer of the Metropolitan Entertainment and Convention Authority, which runs the arena and convention center. Unlike last year, Dixon said, the 2005 Top 10 ranking can't simply be dismissed as first-year luck.

The rankings were published in the July 15 issue of Pollstar, an authoritative concert trade publication.

The arena in Manchester, England, ranked first, followed by those in Tampa, Fla.; San Jose, Calif.; Montreal; Sidney, Australia; East Rutherford, N.J.; New York and Omaha. The America West Arena in Phoenix and one in Birmingham, England, rounded out the top 10.

Other regional Omaha competitors and their Pollstar rankings include Denver's Pepsi Center (32nd) and Kansas City, Mo.'s Kemper Arena (71st).

Omaha was rated No. 7 for the first half of 2004."

August 9th, 2005 10:52 AM
blackandblue Thanks for the info. We shall party in Omaha then although the tour is a bust the stage a rubble and the album a failure.
August 9th, 2005 11:32 AM
Joey
quote:
blackandblue wrote:
Thanks for the info. We shall party in Omaha then although the tour is a bust the stage a rubble and the album a failure.

Yes , we shall have many drinks together at the Rolling Stones' Concert this January / February .
August 9th, 2005 12:21 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , we shall have many drinks together at the Rolling Stones' Concert this January / February .

YES!
August 9th, 2005 01:44 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

YES!

Come to Joey this winter and party with him at the brand spanking new , twenty thousand seat , state - of - the - art QWEST CENTER ARENA .................................

I'll even knit you a Sweater

[ Edited by Fiji ]
[Edited by Joey]
August 9th, 2005 01:50 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, are the SOL for sexual predators?

NO SIR !!!! ..... " Ho ! ... Ho ! ... Ho ! " ( In Ed McMahon voice )
August 9th, 2005 02:36 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

" Omaha's new arena again ranked in the top 10 worldwide in the number of concert tickets sold during the first half of the year - ranking just below New York's Madison Square Garden.

Despite a slow first half of the year in terms of major concerts, the Qwest Center Omaha went country to place eighth internationally among arenas and fifth among U.S. indoor venues.

A sold-out show by Toby Keith and two by country heartthrob Kenny Chesney helped sell 150,828 event tickets during the first six months of 2005.

"We did it again," said Roger Dixon, president and chief executive officer of the Metropolitan Entertainment and Convention Authority, which runs the arena and convention center. Unlike last year, Dixon said, the 2005 Top 10 ranking can't simply be dismissed as first-year luck.

The rankings were published in the July 15 issue of Pollstar, an authoritative concert trade publication.

The arena in Manchester, England, ranked first, followed by those in Tampa, Fla.; San Jose, Calif.; Montreal; Sidney, Australia; East Rutherford, N.J.; New York and Omaha. The America West Arena in Phoenix and one in Birmingham, England, rounded out the top 10.

Other regional Omaha competitors and their Pollstar rankings include Denver's Pepsi Center (32nd) and Kansas City, Mo.'s Kemper Arena (71st).

Omaha was rated No. 7 for the first half of 2004."

The owner of that site has a few mental problems
[Edited by ListenToTheLion]
August 9th, 2005 02:52 PM
Monkey Woman Happy non-birthday today, Joey!

August 9th, 2005 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Happy non-birthday today, Joey!

Bless You Monkey Woman
( Rocks Off Member )

See you in Omaha this winter

August 9th, 2005 04:20 PM
Monkey Woman Nah, no Omaha for me. This winter is for amassing $$$ for next years Stones tickets!
August 9th, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Nah, no Omaha for me.

You make young Joey weep profusely and shit liquid .

Why must you make Joey use so much toilet paper ?

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!
August 9th, 2005 04:57 PM
Joey " Nah, no Omaha for me. "

|
|
|
|
V

August 9th, 2005 05:17 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

You make young Joey weep profusely and shit liquid .

Why must you make Joey use so much toilet paper ?

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

Because she doesn't want to be number 10 in a row!
August 11th, 2005 01:50 PM
Joey You will STILL be greeted

[ Edited by Skittles ]

[Edited by Joey]
August 11th, 2005 01:51 PM
glencar Greeted where?
August 11th, 2005 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Greeted where?

Omaha , NE in February when the Rolling Stones perform at THE LEGENDARY QWEST CENTER .

W- W- W- What ?!?! .... Oh , sure :

www.OmahaMeca.com

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)