ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Palais Royale. Toronto - August 16, 2002
Everybody seems to be ready! Are you ready?
For the first time in three years, ladies and gentlemen THE ROLLING STONES!!!
Photo by J.P. Moczulski
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:
Begin PicoSearch Code

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Guitar Tabs Return to archive
08-08-02 11:41 PM
Soul Survivor Is anyone interested in making a website that features Stones Guitar Tabs? And we won't copy anyone, we'll make our own. You have to play guitar or bass if we're gonna do this. I finterested, email me at [email protected]

I mean, www.kisstabs.com

I know it's kiss but pretty nice layout and all....it features their guitars and tons of tabs and stuff. Check it out. But KISS sucks!
08-09-02 12:30 PM
Soul Survivor no one
08-11-02 01:41 PM
Fiji Joe I would certainly visit such a site, but my guitar playing skills aren't such that I can contribute tab. Good luck.
08-11-02 02:10 PM
Moonisup I could suply with tabs and lyrics and normal chords, but can't helping with making tabs, I ain't Keith you know

well if you need some
mail me
[email protected]
08-11-02 03:56 PM
Staffan I have tabbed most of the Ya ya's Sympathy solo, I can send it to you if you want? Please tell me.
I'd visit the site too, but it's a pain in the ass to write TABs! I'm too lazy.
08-11-02 04:28 PM
Moonisup Staffan would you mail me those tabs?
You would help me a lot. I love ya ya's.

Thanx in advance

rik
08-11-02 05:08 PM
Staffan Rik,
I don't have your email address,
email me at [email protected]

I'll be happy to send it to you!
08-11-02 06:17 PM
Moonisup here it is:

[email protected]

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road