ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003

Palais Royale. Toronto - August 16, 2002
Everybody seems to be ready! Are you ready?
For the first time in three years, ladies and gentlemen THE ROLLING STONES!!!
Photo by J.P. Moczulski
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:
Begin PicoSearch Code

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please Clarify Return to archive
08-07-02 01:21 PM
parmeda I know I've walked into this game a little late, but, could someone please explain what "C10" is/means?
I've seen it appear in many posts and I've wondered what it stands for...that's all.

Thanks
08-07-02 01:21 PM
nankerphelge Ten of us nutcases met up in Cleveland a year ago to get fucked up. Guess what? We already were!!
08-07-02 01:24 PM
jb Then I guess we are all C10's if being fucked up is the criterion.
08-07-02 01:26 PM
Joey I met nine of the greatest people in the world who like to drink and party as much as Joey does .

I felt at home .............comfortable ................like I was understood !!!

H.R. Puffin Joe

08-07-02 01:28 PM
FPM C10
quote:
parmeda wrote:
I know I've walked into this game a little late, but, could someone please explain what "C10" is/means?
I've seen it appear in many posts and I've wondered what it stands for...that's all.

Thanks

It's been explained several times - it has to do with our, you know, UNITS. "C" means "circumcized" and "10" is the length in inches.

Or was that the GIRTH?

"It's like a Telefunken U47!" - Frank Zappa

(U47!!!!- maybe that's metric!)

Fleabit Peanut Monkey, C10!
08-07-02 01:34 PM
jb JBc01
08-07-02 04:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot I'd like to say that I invented the C10...but I didn't. It just sorta happened.

Ten guys went to Cleveland for no good reason, except to hang out, listen to the Stones, and make fire to cook meat.

In the process we accidentally formed a very dangerous, elite unit of Stones fan...The C10. No slight meant to anyone who isn't C10...but we C10 are just a special breed, just a tiny bit better than the rest of you. No one else can ever be properly called C10. Only the 10 of us that were there. You can, with hard work, and dedication, aspire to be worthy of the title C10A. Riffie gets to use that one.....and it looks like we're gonna have lots more C10As after this tour.

I know it sounds elitist...because it IS elitist. Not just anyone gets to have that tag. So if you are just that good that we annoint you...you have accomplished the penultimate. And then you can proudly wear your tag, just like the rest of us.
08-07-02 04:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot Like this:

SS, C10
08-07-02 04:23 PM
T&A In the unlikelihood of any of you c10 folks getting up to my level of Stones fanaticism, I'll let you know if there's an opening in my club.
08-07-02 04:47 PM
parmeda Thanks guys...
It all makes sense to me now.

All I can say is that you've gone way beyond the meaning of male bonding at it's best, lol. Any chance of finding out who the rest of the original "10" might be? Or is that something that should be kept well enough alone...

For future reference, Chicago begins with a "C" and if you ever decide to "congregate" again...keep that in mind. You'll never have to change your logo! (...damn, I would love to host THAT bash!)

Thanks again!
08-07-02 07:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Thanks guys...
It all makes sense to me now.

All I can say is that you've gone way beyond the meaning of male bonding at it's best, lol. Any chance of finding out who the rest of the original "10" might be? Or is that something that should be kept well enough alone...

Thanks again!

The entire list of the incredibly well-hung, hard-drinkin', chiba-smokin' Stones fanatics is as follows (in no particular order)

1.Maxlugar C10 (Tallest of All the Mighty C10)
2.Joey C10 (Second Tallest, just to copy Max)
3.Fleabit Peanut Monkey C10 (Blondest of the C10)
4.Maxmeister C10 (Sickest of the C10)
5.Steel Driving Hammer C10 (Drunkest of the C10)
6.Sir Stonesalot C10 (Baldest of the C10)
7.Marko C10 (aka The Crazy Bastard - Most Finnish of the C10)
8.Nankerphelge C10 (Most chiba-faced of the C10)
9.Moonlight Mile C10 (Most litigious of the C10)
10. 2000 Man C10 (The Host with the Most, Brewmaster General of the C10)

08-07-02 11:03 PM
parmeda Flea...

Thank you for the insight! Very informative...I especially enjoyed the descriptions of each member. (LMFAO!) Somehow, I can now picture each of you in your own little light.

Pam

08-08-02 12:11 AM
Sir Stonesalot Pammy...there ain't nothing little about the C10.
08-08-02 12:19 AM
parmeda My dear Stonesalot...

No pun intended. (Shit! There goes my "sucking up" points with ya...)
I think it's great that you have all gotten together the way you did. And, if the descriptions are correct...you must have a smile on your face too.

08-09-02 01:12 AM
Fiji Joe This whole C10 thing sounds like code for some sort of middle-aged circle jerk. Why wasn't I invited?
08-09-02 05:33 AM
luxury1 "middle-age circle jerk"--of course, that's how they put the fire out.
08-09-02 08:17 AM
Maxlugar "middle-age circle jerk"--of course, that's how they put the fire out."

Oh damn that's good stuff!

Gassy!

Maxlugar, C10!
08-09-02 09:58 AM
Sir Stonesalot gypsy..gay, bi..whatever.

Joey definately likes the boys.
08-09-02 10:00 AM
nankerphelge Impossible. We were all sitting around the fire. If it were a circle jerk, as alleged, the "Pivot Man" would have been in the fire.

At least, that's what i hear...

08-09-02 10:21 AM
Sir Stonesalot I thought Circle Jerks were a California punk band led by Keith Morris.

What the hell does that have to do with putting out a fire?

And what the hell is a "pivot man"? Isn't that commonly refered to a "small forward" in the Hi-Lo offense?

You people ain't making a lick o' sense.
08-09-02 03:06 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, Pivot Man?
What the hell is that!
Y'all know I was kiddin' right!
He! He! He!
Never even heard of such a silly thing called the Pivot Man before -- made that all up for the most part...ah, well...

08-09-02 05:34 PM
luxury1 lacking the excitement of a big city, you small-town boys sure do know how to entertain yourselves.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.
Rolling Stones tour 2002 - Rolling Stones World Tour - Rolling Stones on the road