ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Israeli Gov PR Campagne in USA and its effect on American population (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th August 2006 11:34 AM
Chuck One hour and 20 minute video:

http://truththatweallknow.cjb.net/

Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land provides a striking comparison of U.S. and international media coverage of the crisis in the Middle East, zeroing in on how structural distortions in U.S. coverage have reinforced false perceptions of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This pivotal documentary exposes how the foreign policy interests of American political elites--oil, and a need to have a secure military base in the region, among others--work in combination with Israeli public relations strategies to exercise a powerful influence over how news from the region is reported. Through the voices of scholars, media critics, peace activists, religious figures, and Middle East experts, Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land carefully analyzes and explains how--through the use of language, framing and context--the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza remains hidden in the news media, and Israeli colonization of the occupied terrorities appears to be a defensive move rather than an offensive one. The documentary also explores the ways that U.S. journalists, for reasons ranging from intimidation to a lack of thorough investigation, have become complicit in carrying out Israel's PR campaign. At its core, the documentary raises questions about the ethics and role of journalism, and the relationship between media and politics.

[Edited by Chuck]
12th August 2006 11:37 AM
Therocker Yawn.
12th August 2006 11:46 AM
Chuck LOL---wake up and smell the coffee!

12th August 2006 01:12 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
LOL---wake up and smell the coffee!

Code red, I repeat we have a code red idiot alert. This is not a drill!
12th August 2006 01:26 PM
Chuck LOL---your opinion and participation is noted.

Still waiting for a worthwhile reply....

12th August 2006 01:33 PM
JuanTCB I think Hezbollah has been mailing it in in '06. Same stale tactics, subpar performances, blah blah blah.

What does this have to do with the Stones?
12th August 2006 01:36 PM
Fiji Joe Status quo when you consider the political affiliation of most American jews...just libs looking out for libs...you reap what you sew...now shut up and deal with it

http://www.polisci.ucla.edu/faculty/groseclose/Media.Bias.8.htm

Islamafascists should get more air time...here's a start

http://www.usefulwork.com/shark/religionofpeace.jpg

Yeahhh Boyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12th August 2006 01:46 PM
Chuck The problems with the Groseclose/Milyo study of media bias:

http://www.brendan-nyhan.com/blog/2005/12/the_problems_wi.html

12th August 2006 01:48 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:

Still waiting for a worthwhile reply....

It's not often everyone agrees on something around here, everyone agreed you're an idiot!
If you want wothwhile replies, than you should post worthwhile replies!

12th August 2006 01:50 PM
Chuck Another good breakdown of Groseclose/Milyo's flawed methodology:

Illiberal Conservative Media (ICM) TM

http://media.eriposte.com/2-9.htm

12th August 2006 01:51 PM
pdog posting other peoples opinions doesn't count chuck. Especially after the idiocy you presented yesterday!
Does your kid need to use The PC?
12th August 2006 01:52 PM
Fiji Joe Look I said we would give Islamafascism equal time...here it is...

http://www.usefulwork.com/shark/rel...gionofpeace.jpg

12th August 2006 01:54 PM
Chuck PDog---you have no backbone outside of groupthink.

Words cannot penetrate the firewall in your fully washed pea sized brain.

Perhaps the video will at least open the door half way for some of the other bourgeois rats to see the light of reality.

LOL!

12th August 2006 01:56 PM
Chuck Childish insults noted.

Still waiting for a worthwhile reply...

12th August 2006 01:56 PM
pdog Fiji, this is great!

"We're not even of the same species" - FPM C10

"They are less than men...they are subhumans...they are not of the same species" - Adolf Hitler

12th August 2006 01:57 PM
telecaster What is Chucks problem?

His friends Hezzbolah crossed an international border killed 8 Israeli troops and kidnapped two more and started a war

This idiot would be whinning that Hitler and Tojo were unfairly portrayed in the press during WWII

Funny thing is all this crap will backfire on Chuckie and his fellow travelers come November as libs like Chuckie have abandoned Israel and the Amercian voting Jew knows it

12th August 2006 01:58 PM
pdog Chuck you looked like a uninformed idiot yesterday, today you're a proving you're an uninformed idiot!

Chuck, do you know what is next to idiot in the dictionary?
12th August 2006 01:59 PM
Chuck Pdog---my wife saw your silly little collection of pictures and commented that she thought you were an immature youngster, OR A SICKO!!!

LOL!!!
12th August 2006 01:59 PM
telecaster
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Childish insults noted.

Still waiting for a worthwhile reply...

You don't deserve a reply. You stomped your feet and demanded a reply about the warning on the hijackers then when three posters stick it in your face you hide

To get respect you have to deserve respect

You don't
12th August 2006 02:00 PM
egon
quote:
Chuck wrote:
thought you were an immature youngster, OR A SICKO!!!

Around here that's a compliment... I think.
12th August 2006 02:01 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
telecaster wrote:

You don't deserve a reply. You stomped your feet and demanded a reply about the warning on the hijackers then when three posters stick it in your face you hide

To get respect you have to deserve respect

You don't

He got Fijitized...sooner or later they all do

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
12th August 2006 02:02 PM
Chuck "libs like Chuckie"

Well, if it makes you feel better to think I'm a lib, knock yourself out.

LOL!

12th August 2006 02:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
Pdog---my wife saw your silly little collection of pictures and commented that she thought you were an immature youngster, OR A SICKO!!!

LOL!!!

How's your wife and my kids?
12th August 2006 02:04 PM
Fiji Joe Pdog...I'm taking this to the couch

12th August 2006 02:05 PM
Chuck I "hid"? LOL!

You take this place too seriously. Get out more---there's a whole world out there!!
Fiji Joe
quote:
pdog wrote:

How's your wife and my kids?

What's the definition of "Chaos"?...Father's day at Chuck's house
telecaster
quote:
Chuck wrote:
"libs like Chuckie"

Well, if it makes you feel better to think I'm a lib, knock yourself out.

LOL!

Why didn't your friends Hezzbollah issue a heightened warning that they were going to cross an international border unprovoked and kill 8 Israeli's and kidnap 2 more and start a war killing thousands?

Why didn't they issue an alert or a warning?
12th August 2006 02:06 PM
Chuck My wife thinks you are a youngster. Be honest and tell us how old you are.

LOL!
12th August 2006 02:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Chuck wrote:
My wife thinks you are a youngster. Be honest and tell us how old you are.

LOL!

Chuck?
12th August 2006 02:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Chuck wrote:
My wife thinks you are a youngster. Be honest and tell us how old you are.

LOL!

DNA tests... She is a cheating whore!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)