ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan North American Tour - Oct/Nov 2006 - list of probable cities (NSC) Return to archive
11th August 2006 03:52 PM
Gazza From "The Wicked Messenger" newsletter

One of the rumours from about two weeks ago was of an arena/stadium tour this Fall (October and November). Tickets are due to go on sale to the public on 9 September but there will be some kind of pre-sale in the week prior to this. So far, 18 US venues and 5 Canadian venues have been lined up - basically all over North America. Dates and sequence of shows not known yet. Try these : Detroit MI, Seattle WA, Portland OR, San Francisco CA, Sacramento CA, Los Angeles CA, San Diego CA, Denver CO, Lincoln NE, Chicago IL, St Paul MN, Madison WI, Portland ME, Boston MA, Uniondale NY, East Rutherford NY, Philadelphia PA, and Washington DC plus Vancouver BC, London ON, Ottawa ON, Toronto ON and Montreal QC. Nothing is ever certain but watch out for a tour announcement shortly.

11th August 2006 03:52 PM
jb No Boca Raton?
11th August 2006 03:53 PM
RollingstonesUSA I will be attending the Augusta show, here in a couple of weeks....
11th August 2006 03:58 PM
jb Say hello to Jakob Dylan and The Wall Flowers....I actually could listen to their music...
11th August 2006 04:17 PM
GotToRollMe EAST RUTHERFORD? EAST RUTHERFORD?

No, please God, not twice in a row. I'm gonna go curl up in a little fetal ball now.

11th August 2006 04:18 PM
jb Maybe he'll open for the Stones again...
11th August 2006 04:23 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jb wrote:
Maybe he'll open for the Stones again...

That would be the only way this would be at all palatable. It'd sure beat the hell out of Kanye West!
11th August 2006 04:25 PM
Gazza
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
EAST RUTHERFORD? EAST RUTHERFORD?

No, please God, not twice in a row. I'm gonna go curl up in a little fetal ball now.

More likely the Meadowlands. The only way Dylan would be able to play Giants would be if he was opening for the Stones

However, as the Stones are playing there on 27/9 and Dylan's tour doesnt start until after that, that isnt going to happen
11th August 2006 04:32 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

More likely the Meadowlands. The only way Dylan would be able to play Giants would be if he was opening for the Stones

However, as the Stones are playing there on 27/9 and Dylan's tour doesnt start until after that, that isnt going to happen

Aha. Still, why the Meadowlands? Nobody wants to schlep all the way out to the Jersey swamps. What's going on? MSG have cooties all of a sudden? Damn...

I was kinda hoping Dylan would play the Theater at MSG. It's a perfect venue for him.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
11th August 2006 06:31 PM
glencar Nassau Colosseum would be nice!
11th August 2006 06:40 PM
RollingstonesUSA Gazza, do you have any idea of what the setlist might look like....thanks
11th August 2006 06:50 PM
Gazza
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Gazza, do you have any idea of what the setlist might look like....thanks

No one does. Not even Bob.

His latest US leg opens tomorrow, although I'd expect the autumn leg to have longer sets and include some of the new songs.
11th August 2006 07:51 PM
Lil Brian Gazza-Did you say Lincoln, NE? Are you pullin' my leg?
11th August 2006 07:59 PM
glencar Let's hope Lincoln doesn't get "Omaha'd"!
11th August 2006 08:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
Lil Brian wrote:
Gazza-Did you say Lincoln, NE? Are you pullin' my leg?

I did. And I'm not! Thats the info I have. Source is usually pretty reliable.
11th August 2006 08:49 PM
pdog I hope The Sf show is on a good night for my schedule, I got so much shit going on. If not I'll have to drive to Sacto...
Where's T&A, he's my Dylan guy?
12th August 2006 02:27 AM
keefjunkie im seeing dylan in 8 days
12th August 2006 07:59 AM
Gazza
quote:
pdog wrote:
I hope The Sf show is on a good night for my schedule, I got so much shit going on. If not I'll have to drive to Sacto...
Where's T&A, he's my Dylan guy?

Tod? he's in the UK since last week - I'll be sitting with him at the 2 twickenham shows next weekend
12th August 2006 08:03 AM
lotsajizz
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
Gazza, do you have any idea of what the setlist might look like....thanks

Dylan's like the Dead--the setlist is mixed every night

12th August 2006 08:08 AM
Nellcote 08/24/06
http://www.pawsox.com/
Be there!
12th August 2006 08:25 AM
PartyDoll MEG I've got my show this Sunday, Nellcote!! Yippee....

Looks like I'll be buying the iTunes "Modern Times" for a password (what a gimmick-lol) and making a road trip to Detroit to see Bob with my son. Hopefully, the dates don't clash with my Stones shows!!
http://www.ticketmaster.com/bobdylan
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)