ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Locklear falls for Toby Keith Return to archive
10th August 2006 06:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels LOCKLEAR FALLS FOR TOBY KEITH

RICHIE SAMBORA's estranged wife HEATHER LOCKLEAR has a new man in her life - as she will be seen cuddling up to country rebel TOBY KEITH in his new music video. The blonde beauty will play Keith's love interest in the promo for CRASH HERE TONIGHT, and the odd couple filmed the video in Los Angeles on Monday (07AUG06). Locklear has been romantically linked with comedian DAVID SPADE following her split from BON JOVI star Sambora at the beginning of the year (06). Crash Here Tonight will also feature on the soundtrack of Keith's upcoming movie, BROKEN BRIDGES, which co-stars JOHN TRAVOLTA's actress wife KELLY PRESTON.
10/08/2006 20:00

Click Here for all you
10th August 2006 06:42 PM
glencar Everybody knew David Spade wouldn't last.
10th August 2006 08:47 PM
mac_daddy well, i saw her sucking face with david spade in a club last week...

10th August 2006 10:30 PM
RollingstonesUSA

10th August 2006 11:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot She's still with Spade.

The Toby Keith thing is just an acting gig.

I think we can all agree that Toby Keith is....an unfortunate thing.
11th August 2006 02:13 AM
pdog
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I think we can all agree that Toby Keith is....an unfortunate thing.

You said it bro!
11th August 2006 03:55 AM
UGot2Rollme Although I wouldn't kick her out of bed, I don't think old Heather is aging too well - too much botox or something..
11th August 2006 09:24 AM
nankerphelge Yeah right...same thing I was thinking!

What a skank!
11th August 2006 09:27 AM
gimmekeef Just keep her away from the goofs in black hats!
11th August 2006 09:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
UGot2Rollme wrote:
Although I wouldn't kick her out of bed, ....

I wouldn't either.... well unless she snored.
11th August 2006 03:26 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Absolutely still stunning...
11th August 2006 04:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nahhh.

No way I take David Spade's sloppy seconds.
11th August 2006 04:09 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Nahhh.

No way I take David Spade's sloppy seconds.

I would be more concerned with Ritche Samboras...amd Tommy Lee's............were on third now.
11th August 2006 04:28 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah, Heather has been around hasn't she.

She may even be approaching Skankdom if she keeps this pace up...
11th August 2006 04:30 PM
jb
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Yeah, Heather has been around hasn't she.

She may even be approaching Skankdom if she keeps this pace up...

Look at her and realize she is still one hot piece of ass-not Eva Longaria, but still a tremendously sexy woman...
11th August 2006 04:40 PM
doo doo doo Dude that scag turned the corner a while ago. her stock is at an all time low when you take into consideration the loser trifecta of Lee, Sambora & Spade. yikes!
11th August 2006 04:42 PM
jb
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
that scag turned the corner a while ago. her stock is at an all time low when you take into consideration the loser trifecta of Lee, Sambora & Spade. yikes!

She has had an incredible career in TV and seems to be a pretty nice lady.....She obviously has a wild side as well...
11th August 2006 05:24 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
jb wrote:
She has had an incredible career in TV and seems to be a pretty nice lady.....She obviously has a wild side as well...

I'll give you T. Lee but Sambora and Spade don't strike me as "wild"
11th August 2006 09:14 PM
mac_daddy here is further confirmation (this person apparently spent more time watching the happy couple)....

quote:
At the Dan Band Saturday night 8-5 at the Avalon saw David Spade and some friends. They were sitting at a table near is and I couldn't help but hope Heather Locklear was with him. Turns out she was and boy was she in full effect. The twosome who appeared drunk on arrival did three tequila shots before the show started. Heather was bombed about 1/4 into the show. She kept taking Dave's trucker hat and putting it on her head then she would put her arms around his neck and fawn all over him. At one point she attempted to sing along but it was more like mouthing jibberish and flailing her arms in the air. I must say even for struggling to keep her eyes open and almost falling out of her chair she still looks good. They left about 3/4 through the show and Heather forgot her Chanel bag. Only Amanda Woodward can pull off sloppy drunk.

(defamer)
12th August 2006 02:05 PM
egon Toby keith is that guy from "the boot" & "the american way"
and all that shit, right?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)