ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hello Egon: Its about yo banana!!! Return to archive
10th August 2006 04:24 PM
Jair Hello dear Egon, are you fine?
I hope so!!!

Then, this afternoon, out of the blue, in the middle of a really hard working (I am Golias!!!), I did remember vaguely we made a deal on your banana, but I dont remember anymore what conditions we got. Its time to return?

Please, let me know, I dont stay using your banana more than you'd like or more than the recommended by the doctors.

Anyhow, many thanks for your kindness. I can say your banana rules and I enjoyed it alot.

Like all the other things in the life, however, I know one day everything ends and, if this day has come, no problem, I can face it & ready to let it go.

Of course, if you willing & able to sell it, I will consider any proposition, consult my lawyers and see if this kind of investiment really worth.

Personally, I think so, but you know, these days, if you have some money, these fucking layers (Hello JB!!!) are always around saying: Stop! Dont waste it! Save it!!! (give to me!!!!!)

Well, depending on me, all of them could be eaten by aligators in the Florida swamps (hello again JB!!!)

Hey Voodoo, dont you fucking dare delete this thread. Its for educational purposes only. Meanwhile, go play with your dick. Alone!!!

So, Egon, whats your call?
sincerely yours
Jair

[Edited by Jair]
11th August 2006 05:41 AM
egon No man shall ever touch my banana.

Ask Joey, maybe he will give you his.
I think he'd be very willing.

or otherwise you can have this one

Your friend,
Egon
11th August 2006 05:46 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jair wrote:
Hey Voodoo, dont you fucking dare delete this thread. Its for educational purposes only. Meanwhile, go play with your dick. Alone!!!

quality!!!
11th August 2006 06:01 AM
Jumacfly That's a great thread!!!!!
11th August 2006 09:16 AM
Madafaka Hahaha! God, Jair is funny!
11th August 2006 09:29 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

quality!!!

11th August 2006 09:49 AM
PartyDoll MEG Egon, is not willing to share his banana with you Jair.
He is very famous now, with his picture plastered all over websites. There is much clamoring for Egon.

here is a famous banana for you:

11th August 2006 01:05 PM
Jair
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Egon, is not willing to share his banana with you Jair.
He is very famous now, with his picture plastered all over websites. There is much clamoring for Egon.

here is a famous banana for you:

Yes, I know, but Egon banana shakes better...
Thanx anyway...

11th August 2006 01:16 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jair wrote:
Hey Voodoo, dont you fucking dare delete this thread.

Don't worry baby, I finally had the pleasure of not just to read but to hear "Fuck you Voodoo, Will ya?" so I'm not going to delete your message (by now)

But again I want to hear from you what about if I delete it, will you write "Fuck you voodoo, will ya?" or invent a new one for me?

Will ya?
11th August 2006 01:17 PM
nankerphelge Jeez -- there hasn't been this much talk about egon's banana since he came to the NYC summit!!!

(not counting the ROCC's chat last nite, of course!)
11th August 2006 01:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Nanky! Are you a member of the ROCC?
11th August 2006 01:26 PM
nankerphelge No, but I understand their habits!!!

11th August 2006 01:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL
11th August 2006 01:37 PM
Jair
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Don't worry baby, I finally had the pleasure of not just to read but to hear "Fuck you Voodoo, Will ya?" so I'm not going to delete your message (by now)

But again I want to hear from you what about if I delete it, will you write "Fuck you voodoo, will ya?" or invent a new one for me?

Will ya?

LOL, working on it... I'll made a good one for you
11th August 2006 01:55 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Jair wrote:

LOL, working on it... I'll made a good one for you

Jair, it could be something about what a good organ player he is!!
11th August 2006 02:14 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Hey Dolly! I'm not good at it, not a good player but can teach
11th August 2006 02:18 PM
Saint Sway Dear Voodoo,

PLEASE STICKY THIS!!!!

quote:
Jair wrote:
Hello dear Egon, are you fine?
I hope so!!!

Then, this afternoon, out of the blue, in the middle of a really hard working (I am Golias!!!), I did remember vaguely we made a deal on your banana, but I dont remember anymore what conditions we got. Its time to return?

Please, let me know, I dont stay using your banana more than you'd like or more than the recommended by the doctors.

Anyhow, many thanks for your kindness. I can say your banana rules and I enjoyed it alot.

Like all the other things in the life, however, I know one day everything ends and, if this day has come, no problem, I can face it & ready to let it go.

Of course, if you willing & able to sell it, I will consider any proposition, consult my lawyers and see if this kind of investiment really worth.

Personally, I think so, but you know, these days, if you have some money, these fucking layers (Hello JB!!!) are always around saying: Stop! Dont waste it! Save it!!! (give to me!!!!!)

Well, depending on me, all of them could be eaten by aligators in the Florida swamps (hello again JB!!!)

So, Egon, whats your call?
sincerely yours
Jair

[Edited by Jair]

11th August 2006 02:59 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Dear Voodoo,

PLEASE STICKY THIS!!!!

I second that!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao.

LJ.
11th August 2006 03:05 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
lmfao.

Big time!!!

btw, I now have a new signature. Thanks Jair! You rule!
11th August 2006 03:46 PM
Jair
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

Big time!!!

btw, I now have a new signature. Thanks Jair! You rule!

LOL! (& WOW!)
Its a honor to me.
Thank you, Saint Sway!

[Edited by Jair]
12th August 2006 11:22 AM
LadyJane bump..............

LJ.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)