ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Le Palais Nikaia , Nice, France Tue Aug 8 2006 Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
8th August 2006 05:27 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
"good show" according to Mark. Good for them!

thats it? did he walk out during Night Time?
8th August 2006 06:03 PM
Angiegirl lol, nope, don't think so. You can come to the conclusion of a good or bad show during the beforementioned show. Escpecially with the Stones...
8th August 2006 06:09 PM
Saint Sway of course
8th August 2006 06:12 PM
PartyDoll MEG Angie: No more commentary from Mark??!!
8th August 2006 06:21 PM
Angiegirl Not much to say is there? It's probably over now, since a few minutes and he thought it was a very good show.

And as it's after midnight and I have work tomorrow, I will be going to bed now! Goodnight Meg and others!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
8th August 2006 06:47 PM
Madafaka No surprises in this show...
8th August 2006 07:46 PM
Soldatti A standard set list.
8th August 2006 07:54 PM
glencar Did the actual set list match the rumored set list 100%?
9th August 2006 03:56 AM
Jeep My own pictures...stay tuned, more to come !

9th August 2006 04:12 AM
Jeep Just a 30 seconds video from As Tears Go By :

9th August 2006 04:40 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat And a great show it was! More to follow when I get home.
9th August 2006 05:00 AM
Jumacfly great pics Jeep!!
glad you all got good times!
9th August 2006 05:28 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
great pics Jeep!!
glad you all got good times!

Yeah! Show was really great. Keith got some of the intro's wrong (JJF. HTW), but the managed to save the songs. Well, it is all over now. I will be heading to the aerport shortly.

I'm glad I went to Nice. If this turns out to be my last Stones show, well, I can live with that!
9th August 2006 05:54 AM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks Jeep...Look forward to more from you!!!!
9th August 2006 07:42 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat I'm at the airport, heading for home! Just checked in and got seat 13F again, so plenty of room for my legs. And they have wireless internet for only 5 euro per half hour....
9th August 2006 07:46 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Ow that's just great...there seems to be no smoking area at this damned airport! I will be calling Egon to fix this.
9th August 2006 07:48 AM
corgi37 I hope Nice was nice for all involved.
9th August 2006 08:16 AM
Jeep More pix :

9th August 2006 08:26 AM
Jumacfly thanks Jeep!
I bet the pic of the moon was taken during slipping away!!!
9th August 2006 08:51 AM
PartyDoll MEG Great Photos Jeep!!!
9th August 2006 09:31 AM
SweetVirginia

Fantastic photos, Jeep!

9th August 2006 09:35 AM
LadyJane I love photos taken by one of our own

This one is absolutely jagglicious!

Thanks!!

LJ.
9th August 2006 09:57 AM
Jeep Thanks everybody !

Now a video report on french regional TV from yesterday show (average quality, click the pix) :

9th August 2006 10:24 AM
GotToRollMe Great shots, Jeep!
9th August 2006 10:45 AM
moy fantastic pictures jeep, thank you
9th August 2006 10:56 AM
Pierre Thanks a lot Jeep, ah la Côte d'Azur...
9th August 2006 11:07 AM
Fabio Hot Stuff Jeep, a very huge report!!
thanks a lot, also the the video report on french is amzing!
I have an impression that Nice show was THE REALLY STONES, and the amsterdam was completely in wrong mood
9th August 2006 12:38 PM
jb
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Jeep, a very huge report!!
thanks a lot, also the the video report on french is amzing!
I have an impression that Nice show was THE REALLY STONES, and the amsterdam was completely in wrong mood

What do you expect after the Dutch only supported one show? The Stones were not going to reward . I ajm very happy with the French crowds whcih seemed to be almost full(Nice was not sold out). I am unhappy to hear that Ronnie, as in the past, has become MIA.
[Edited by jb]
9th August 2006 01:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

What do you expect after the Dutch only supported one show? The Stones were not going to reward

fuck that JB!

The Dutch not only supported the Amsterdam Arena show but also SOLD OUT the FLFC Bigger Bash at the Paradisio. Featuring Tim Reis!!! And Chris Jagger's Atcha!!!!!!!

and all without the help of a RO "tent" press conference!

Impressive!!!
9th August 2006 01:16 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

fuck that JB!

The Dutch not only supported the Amsterdam Arena show but also SOLD OUT the FLFC Bigger Bash at the Paradisio. Featuring Tim Reis!!! And Chris Jagger's Atcha!!!!!!!

and all without the help of a RO "tent" press conference!

Impressive!!!

I was laying out on the 2nd floor of the Buckhead Ritz last year, and unbeknowst to me, Tim Roes strolls out and I say hello..He acted kind of stand-offish. Later I met him again in Arkansas and he was nice enough to take a photo with my kids....lol
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)