ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dübendorf Airfield, Zürich, Switzerland, 5th August - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
6th August 2006 01:47 PM
Jeep Video report on swiss french speaking TV, TSR :

http://www.tsr.ch/tsr/index.html?siteSect=500002&bcid=434809&vid=6951205&format=450

6th August 2006 11:32 PM
_Boomy_
quote:
pdog wrote:

I saw a black girl during Brown Sugar. I went to enough shows. I can't say I saw it at every show, but I saw it... I don't remeber what backdrops they used, it was US cities, pretty generic.
I'm not confusing it with The Licks Girl, she still visits me in some dreams.
The cover for Live Licks wasn't censored in The USA, there were two covers available to be sold. Stupid yes, Wal-Mart won't put out titties in ther racks. Anyone who shops at Wal-Mart or buys music there is everything wrong with America in a nutshell. I guarentee with no reservations, they ran the black woman walking topless during Brown Sugar in The USA.
I hope you can get independent confirmation, I'm not very honest or reliable! :-)

Yeah, I remember seeing it at the United Center. Kind of like a giant lady strutting around downtown.
7th August 2006 08:29 AM
corgi37 Shit, i cant recall the vid for BS at all in Sydney.

The bourbon & herbs must have kicked in by then.
7th August 2006 09:45 AM
SweetVirginia You can see the video in the background of this
piece of Brown Sugar from MSG 1/20/06:

7th August 2006 11:24 AM
Jeep Panoramic view of the fireworks (click the thumbnail and after, on the picture in next window):

[Edited by Jeep]
7th August 2006 03:03 PM
jb Great crowd..nice to see France and Switzerland having huge crowds- as it should be....
7th August 2006 03:11 PM
Saint Sway Mick's aluminum foil jacket with tails is just awful. Silly looking.

easily in his Top 5-7 worst jackets of the tour
7th August 2006 03:16 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Mick's aluminum foil jacket with tails is just awful. Silly looking.

easily in his Top 5-7 worst jackets of the tour

Basically he and keith have not changed look since SW's...really very Vegas...I really liked Keith's wardrobes up and until SW's...Mick has alwasy looked cool, but the black strectchy pants and lavender blouses must go..
7th August 2006 03:20 PM
Saint Sway agreed.

but I thought that overall the band dressed pretty normal on the Licks tour. Minus Keith's silk shirts.

Ronnie, Mick, & Charlie often just went with simple graphic t's in place of the glittery jackets and other Vegas wear.

from the pics I've seen, The Half The Who seem to have the right idea this tour as far as concert wear.
7th August 2006 03:31 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
agreed.

but I thought that overall the band dressed pretty normal on the Licks tour. Minus Keith's silk shirts.

Ronnie, Mick, & Charlie often just went with simple graphic t's in place of the glittery jackets and other Vegas wear.

from the pics I've seen, The Half The Who seem to have the right idea this tour as far as concert wear.

True..NS was with Mick's pigeon t shirt....Keith is shockingly Vegas given the fact his wife is a once famous model...how can a guy so cool, wear those horrendous purple sild shirts and jackets...right out of a liberace concert.
7th August 2006 06:48 PM
gypsy From Reuters:

8th August 2006 05:35 AM
Angiegirl Great ones as usual Gypsy! Thanks. Now, do you happen to have some Amsterdam big ones like that?
8th August 2006 10:24 AM
GotToRollMe Yep, awesome pics as always, Gypsy!
8th August 2006 05:29 PM
gypsy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Great ones as usual Gypsy! Thanks. Now, do you happen to have some Amsterdam big ones like that?

I might! Let me check my sources. I'll email you if/when I do find something!
8th August 2006 06:02 PM
Angiegirl You're the best
11th August 2006 03:40 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat So was this show any good?
11th August 2006 09:11 PM
mrhipfl it was great!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)