ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Estadio da Dragao, Oporto, Portugal - 12th August 2996
© Juanillo!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Are You Listening (A Great Thread Is Back!) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
24th July 2006 11:42 PM
sirmoonie Spinning these

Oasis - Morning Glory
Black Crowes - Money Maker
Who - Odds and Sods
Doors - Morrsion Hotel
Ice Cube - Predator
24th July 2006 11:50 PM
Altamont
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Ice Cube - Predator

Fuck yeah! I haven't listened to that in ages, gonna check if I still have it.
25th July 2006 08:07 AM
Bruno Can´t stop hearing the good and old AC/DC.
25th July 2006 10:06 AM
Madafaka Fatboy Slim - Bondi Beach, New Years Eve 2006
25th July 2006 11:27 AM
Chuck http://youtube.com/watch?v=xzEJvHE_rEg&search=funkadelic
25th July 2006 11:35 AM
Lethargy Jayhawks - Sound Of Lies

And before that:

Jayhawks - Smile
25th July 2006 11:57 AM
Jair
quote:
Left Shoe Shuffle wrote:
Hey, good call!
Some timeless Bunnymusic from Will and Mac.
RIP Pete de Freitas

Siberia: echo & Bunnymen

In the link bellow you'll find the entire album (I made the tracks in 192 kbps), the jpgs (300 dpi), the tracklisting and all the lyrics.

The file (72,8 MB) will expire in 7 days.

Ian McCulloch and Brazil keep an old love (since 1985, or 86), when the played here for the first time, in "Porto Alegre city".

Very often Ian is down here. Last time I've seen them was in a small club, a great show to 300 people, tops...

That guitar player, Will Sargeant, has a nice, special touch, great style. I think would fit well in Stones songs...

Link: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A0BBE9057A2FD92C

[Edited by Jair]
25th July 2006 07:45 PM
Soldatti Iggy Pop - A Million In Prices
25th July 2006 08:20 PM
Trey Krimsin Do It Again by The Kinks from Come Dancing With The Kinks.
25th July 2006 08:28 PM
Lazy Bones stones - "from rags to excess"
gilby clarke - "pawnshop guitars" (nice rendition of dead flowers!)
metallica - san fran: 13-nov-06 (stones' opener)
csny - camden: 6-jul-06
the who - "meaty beaty"
25th July 2006 08:29 PM
Some Guy That new NIN moves me.
25th July 2006 10:45 PM
Taptrick
Ten from my Itunes library on random:

Mountain - Nantucket Sleighride
Eric Burdon & War - Nights In White Satin
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Pavlov's Dog - Episode
Donna The Buffalo - Two More Bottles of Wine
Peter Tosh - Vampire
Jethro Tull - Rover
Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right
ELO - Do Ya
Mick & Michael - State Of Shock

26th July 2006 02:30 PM
sirfito A Bigger Bang - The Rolling Stones
Living With War - Neil Young
Blues To The Bone - Etta James
Blues Desde El Fin Del Mundo - Jorge Senno
Caburoblus - Caburoblus
26th July 2006 02:35 PM
Saint Sway this week I bought the new NY Dolls record and I frickin love it!!!!!!! Best wannabee Stones album since Voodoo Lounge!

came with a making of dvd. Also enjoyable!

quote:
Lethargy wrote:
Jayhawks - Sound Of Lies

And before that:

Jayhawks - Smile

I trust that by the weekend you will be listening to the new Golden Smog (its only so-so, but I think you'll enjoy it)

and your soon-to-be-new-favorite band: MY MORNING JACKET.

right, Max?

I will speak to you on tuesday when I get back from my lates Black Road Crowes Trip
26th July 2006 03:01 PM
Gazza the 30-second preview clips of Dylan's "Modern Times"

(no longer on sonymusic store's site but can be found here :

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/jinx/index.htm )

I cant wait to hear the full version of "Workingman's Blues". That short sample has me salivating.
26th July 2006 03:19 PM
Saint Sway I urge folks to seek out the New Heathens debut release. Buddys of mine. Fine Stones countrifried R&R

heres a review:

THE NEW HEATHENS
Heathens Like Me... (self released)

The New Heathens are a NYC based roots rock band making a splash on the east coast Americana scene, and they're one to watch. The first thing you notice is the first rate vocals from front man and main songwriter Nate Schweber. He's has a classic rootsy swagger, not unlike Graham Parker or Steve Marriott, but tastefully under plays his vocal gifts (as opposed to say the Black Crowes' Chris Robinson.) Many young bands have a few good songs to frontload on their debut, but the Heathens have more than that to offer and this disc unfolds nicely. Armed with a straight ahead rock attack (similar to Eric Ambel, whose studio the band recorded in) they also have songs with a classic country rock feel. “Doomed Generation”, inspired of course, by the late Hunter S. Thompson, has a nice psychedelic groove on. So seek this one out for simple rocking pleasure and you'll come back to it for the well written tunes.

The band's website, and My Space page has songs. Order from CD Baby. Released May, '06, reviewed by Michael Meehan.
26th July 2006 03:21 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:
the 30-second preview clips of Dylan's "Modern Times"

(no longer on sonymusic store's site but can be found here :

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/jinx/index.htm )

I cant wait to hear the full version of "Workingman's Blues". That short sample has me salivating.

Personally, all those teasing 30 second snippets got me excited. Gotta agree with you on Workingman's Blues, but "Spirit on the Water" is right behind it.

I've been on shuffle mode for the last few weeks on iTunes. But in my car, a special four disc Dylan compilation is in rotation with Bruce
26th July 2006 03:28 PM
jb Sticky Fingers
Philly Special
Perth 73
L&G
Stones Greatest live Boots
GHS
26th July 2006 03:28 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I urge folks to seek out the New Heathens debut release. Buddys of mine. Fine Stones countrifried R&R

heres a review:

THE NEW HEATHENS
Heathens Like Me... (self released)

The New Heathens are a NYC based roots rock band making a splash on the east coast Americana scene, and they're one to watch. The first thing you notice is the first rate vocals from front man and main songwriter Nate Schweber. He's has a classic rootsy swagger, not unlike Graham Parker or Steve Marriott, but tastefully under plays his vocal gifts (as opposed to say the Black Crowes' Chris Robinson.) Many young bands have a few good songs to frontload on their debut, but the Heathens have more than that to offer and this disc unfolds nicely. Armed with a straight ahead rock attack (similar to Eric Ambel, whose studio the band recorded in) they also have songs with a classic country rock feel. “Doomed Generation”, inspired of course, by the late Hunter S. Thompson, has a nice psychedelic groove on. So seek this one out for simple rocking pleasure and you'll come back to it for the well written tunes.

The band's website, and My Space page has songs. Order from CD Baby. Released May, '06, reviewed by Michael Meehan.

not bad.
26th July 2006 03:31 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

not bad.

took a stab at Chris. But I like the review. The cd is quite enjoyable. I'll alert you when they hit ATL
26th July 2006 03:37 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

took a stab at Chris. But I like the review. The cd is quite enjoyable. I'll alert you when they hit ATL

sweet
26th July 2006 03:39 PM
jb Buckhead here we come.
26th July 2006 03:44 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Buckhead here we come.

what up, home slice?
[Edited by Some Guy]
26th July 2006 03:45 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

what up, home slice?
[Edited by Some Guy]

Cooking goood, the tasty yellow chickenm cooking goood!!!
26th July 2006 09:32 PM
Soldatti Mick - Wandering Spirit (and selected songs from the others 3 solo albums)
27th July 2006 01:54 AM
Lethargy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

right, Max?

YES, YOUR BLUENESS
27th July 2006 04:41 PM
sirfito Today: Nina Simone: Sings The Blues
(One of the best blues albums ever - IMHO)
27th July 2006 04:46 PM
Dan more Peeping Tom and Mudhoney
New York Dolls "Someday It Will Please Us..."

Kinda dig the new Roots song but not sure I would want to risk buying a whole CD.
27th July 2006 04:53 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

YES, YOUR BLUENESS

we Meanies only take No for an answer!!
27th July 2006 05:10 PM
Gimme Shelter TOOL: 10, 000 Days
The Who: Tommy
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Stadium Arcadium
David Bowie: Heathen
Rolling Stones: A Bigger Bang
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)