ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lizzie doesn't want her mother to talk about her and Sean to the press! (SSC) Return to archive
August 6th, 2004 01:01 PM
Monkey Woman Jerry Hall has been forbidden from discussing her daughter's relationship with Sean Lennon in public.

Jerry Hall has been forbidden from discussing her daughter's relationship with Sean Lennon in public.

The stunning model got into trouble from daughter Elizabeth Jagger after she talked about her romance with John Lennon's son.

She said: "He's a lovely boy and they're still dating, but she doesn't want me to talk about it. I've got into trouble about that before so I'll shut up."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/4702004.htm
August 6th, 2004 01:08 PM
Factory Girl Lizzie can do better. He's scary looking, imo.
August 6th, 2004 01:09 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Lizzie can do better. He's scary looking, imo.

Your cluelessness never ceases to amaze me!

August 6th, 2004 01:10 PM
jb I would like to Stroke Lizzies soft buttocks while caressing her long, shiny hair...