ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Muddy Waters profile on UK TV (NSC) Return to archive
August 6th, 2004 10:25 AM
CS Fans in the UK of the great blues performer Muddy Waters may be interested to know that Channel 4 TV is due to broadcast the 2003 documentary "Muddy Waters: Can't Be Satisfied" on Thursday August 12th at 11.40pm.

The hour-long profile by Robert Gordon and Morgan Neville was originally broadcast in the US last year as part of the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) series "American Masters" and includes interviews with Chuck D, BB King, Bonnie Raitt and Keith Richards as well as archive footage of Muddy Waters in performance and off-stage.

In 1967, BO DIDDLEY and Muddy Waters memorably collaborated together with their fellow labelmates Little Walter and Howlin' Wolf on the Checker albums "Super Blues" and "Super Super Blues Band", on which they reworked BO DIDDLEY hits including "I'm A Man", "Who Do You Love", "Bo Diddley", "You Don't Love Me", "You Can't Judge A Book By The Cover" and "Diddley Daddy" and Muddy Waters hits including "Long Distance Call" and "I Just Want To Make Love To You".