ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If you don't get what you want (NSC) Return to archive
August 5th, 2004 10:37 AM
L&A "If you don't get what you want" is the name of the latest single of dEUS. You can download it for 90 eurocents from www.deus.be. I've just heard it on radio and it sounds really great.
I just don't know if dEUS is known outside Belgium, France and the Netherlands ? Are there some fans here ?
August 5th, 2004 10:41 AM
Angiegirl Hell yeah!! I love dEUS, have all their work. Saw them in a great show/jamsession in '95 in Holland and on several festivals and in other shows. Are they back together? I thought they split up and Barman was doing films? I heard the song a few days ago on Dutch radio Kink FM, I liked it. So, how about Moondog Jr./Zita Swoon, any news there?
August 5th, 2004 10:46 AM
L&A Dag Angie

Here some news from www.deus.be

"dEUS are on the road again, on Wednesday they will put Mezz on fire, before embarking on a 13-stop Summer festival tour through Europe (including Turkey for the first time ever). You can expect to hear them play a whole batch of new songs from their forthcoming 4th album!
The festival tour will start at Haldern-Pop on Friday August 6th. On that same day, a new studio recording will be available - for exclusive download - in the brand new dEUS digital music store (online on August 6th)! It�s a song that dEUS wrote in 2002, just weeks before they headlined the Rock Werchter festival. Rock it does! "iF You Don�t Get What You Want" is all about loud, powerful guitars, it�s a hypnotic melody (with dEUS-trademark noisy finale) that you�ll be musing for months!

On top of all this, dEUS also have a new website, you�re looking at it now! It�s not just another redesign, we�ll see to that. To start with, we will offer you great footage from the Summer tour! And expect dEUS.be to be moving a lot in the coming months, as we plan on regularly launching competitions where you�ll have a chance of winning very cool prizes. Come back again and again to make sure you don�t miss anything!"
August 5th, 2004 11:08 AM
Angiegirl Cool, thanx. Lowlands...hmmm. Hope they'll do Amsterdam or something in the fall!
August 5th, 2004 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Cool, thanx. Lowlands...hmmm. Hope they'll do Amsterdam or something in the fall!

Thanks AngieGirl !
August 5th, 2004 11:44 AM
F505 thx Joey!
August 5th, 2004 01:38 PM
Angiegirl Thanx F505! How profound!