ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones' 'Circus' Heading To DVD Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 3rd, 2004 10:52 PM
The Eggman The moment I bring or say something remotely "iffy",

Joltin' JOEY comes back with HEllo Eggy

I love it, you know it

"the fly in my eye, ...BUT WHY?"
August 3rd, 2004 10:55 PM
The Eggman Hey Joey, didya get my b-day present yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=618&item=4027913784&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
August 3rd, 2004 10:56 PM
Snappy McJack
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:

Jump Back, RnR Circus, Sympathy for the Devil, 40 Licks, ug. The past is over. It's over Johnny, over and out. I don't believe in the past. The past is gone.

Not to mention 3 boxed sets of singles from ABKCO and the ABKCO remastered series (which, IMO, is the only "re-release" I think was worty of being released again, since it did have a purpose [SACD DSD enhancement]). It's all about the old glory days, now!

The Licks tour was all great and such, but I feel like they rushed into it -- kinda like they were desperate for some cash or something. Announcing a tour before studio time or with the idea of not releasing something new and fresh seems to justify that. How else do you explain releasing your definitive collection of hits before you are through? In 10 years time, we'll probably see another one!

"Get up, get out..get into something NEW!" -- J/R
August 4th, 2004 10:01 AM
moonlightmile This was released on DVD in Brazil right?
I bought one off Ebay.

Page: 1 2