ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Josh, How Was NY? Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 3rd, 2004 10:24 AM
LadyJane "Social anxiety" my ass!!

And yes...the Bills do indeed suck. No argument from me on that point.

On a brighter note..the lovely Martha will be visiting Buffalo tomorrow..and we will be getting together for dinner.

"I spent my Summer vacation meeting RO'ers, Ronnie"

LJ.
August 3rd, 2004 10:27 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
"Social anxiety" my ass!!

And yes...the Bills do indeed suck. No argument from me on that point.

On a brighter note..the lovely Martha will be visiting Buffalo tomorrow..and we will be getting together for dinner.

"I spent my Summer vacation meeting RO'ers, Ronnie"

LJ.

Who is paying for dinner?
August 3rd, 2004 10:30 AM
LadyJane Don't be gauche!

I offered....naturally!!

LJ.
August 3rd, 2004 10:32 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Don't be gauche!

I offered....naturally!!

LJ.

Mattman is a great guy..sent me a beautiful L&G dvd and "definitive Brussels" cd...I owe him a dinner at "?Hooters" if he ever makes it down here...
August 3rd, 2004 10:35 AM
LadyJane Mattman ROCKS!!!

Buffalo may be the city of losing sports teams, but IMO you'll never meet a nicer group of people!!

LJ.
August 3rd, 2004 10:37 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Mattman ROCKS!!!

Buffalo may be the city of losing sports teams, but IMO you'll never meet a nicer group of people!!

LJ.

Yeh, you had those nice muslim terrorists who were planning on blowing up many things....good people
August 3rd, 2004 10:39 AM
LadyJane Lackawanna doesn't count!!!!

Neither does Pendleton..home of Timothy McVeigh!!!

LOL...

LJ.
August 3rd, 2004 10:15 PM
gypsy joshy, let me be the first to welcome you back home. I sure did miss you. I don't know when I'm going home.
Talked to the boyfriend today, and he swears I'm cheating on him...he even said he has some friends 'watching' me. How creepy is that?
I went shopping at the Lake again yesterday...the Polo & Gap Outlet stores are great. Especially when you're over 30, and your grandma buys your clothes.
August 4th, 2004 09:33 AM
Joey
" Talked to the boyfriend today, and he swears I'm cheating on him...he even said he has some friends 'watching' me. How creepy is that? "

For My Stonesian Princess :

August 4th, 2004 09:48 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Talked to the boyfriend today, and he swears I'm cheating on him...he even said he has some friends 'watching' me. How creepy is that?

My landlady's present boy friend is like that. It's kind of irritating to watch but it ain't nothing to me really. She weighs about 400 lbs too. She got alot of other "side boyfriends" and "Gentlmen callers" too. I don't understand it.
August 4th, 2004 10:15 AM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
joshy, let me be the first to welcome you back home. I sure did miss you. I don't know when I'm going home.
I went shopping at the Lake again yesterday...the Polo & Gap Outlet stores are great. Especially when you're over 30, and your grandma buys your clothes.

You're allowed to cheat if you are not married....come to JB.....
August 4th, 2004 11:52 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

One is allowed to cheat if they are married , engaged , single , divorced , Keith Moon , Breathing , etc ..................

It is what you are put on this orb for ..............................

" Propogate Me Ronnie ! "

J. Fly
August 4th, 2004 11:56 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
jb wrote:

I'll ask my boyfriend to tell his wife that. I'll let you know how it goes!

August 4th, 2004 11:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I'll ask my boyfriend to tell his wife that. I'll let you know how it goes!

Lambies .............................all the Joey REALLY cares about is if you plan on coming over this evening to literally U- U- U- U- Uncake the living Sh## out of me ?!?!?!?!

Please ....................I's needs me's Decaking this evenings -- DESPERATELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Beef Tenderloin for Dinner AGAIN Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Furskee and Stutch !
August 4th, 2004 12:01 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambies .............................all the Joey REALLY cares about is if you plan on coming over this evening to literally U- U- U- U- Uncake the living Sh## out of me ?!?!?!?!

Please ....................I's needs me's Decaking this evenings -- DESPERATELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Beef Tenderloin for Dinner AGAIN Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Furskee and Stutch !

Are you married?

August 4th, 2004 12:03 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Are you married?

Hell No !!!!!!! ..........................

But I do plan on going to " P.F. Changs " for lunch today . Wanna meet up at the bar say around ...............Oh , Noonish ?!?!?!

Developing ..............................................

Sturcee Jerce !
August 4th, 2004 12:04 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hell No !!!!!!! ..........................

But I do plan on going to " P.F. Changs " for lunch today . Wanna meet up at the bar say around ...............Oh , Noonish ?!?!?!

Developing ..............................................

Sturcee Jerce !

I'll be there!

Ever have a friend do a quasi intervention on you while she's drunk?

August 4th, 2004 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I'll be there!

Ever have a friend do a quasi intervention on you while she's drunk?

{{{{{ ? }}}}}}

" Take that as a " YES " Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Bercey !
August 4th, 2004 02:03 PM
nankerphelge Here's one for our Jewish friends:

Date: August 5 2004

Israeli soldiers suffering from combat stress after tours of duty in the Palestinian territories could soon be treated with cannabis to relieve their symptoms, the Ma'ariv daily reported.

The mental health department of the Medical Corps is set to to begin tests in the next few days on volunteers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder after reserve duty, the paper said.

A scientist who will help conduct the experiment heads a research team, which discovered that cannabis helped mice that had suffered physical stress and even reduced the risk of stroke.

Hundreds of Israelis have been treated for combat stress after performing their mandatory national service in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

There was no immediate comment on the report from the Israeli military.
August 4th, 2004 02:06 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Here's one for our Jewish friends:

Date: August 5 2004

Israeli soldiers suffering from combat stress after tours of duty in the Palestinian territories could soon be treated with cannabis to relieve their symptoms, the Ma'ariv daily reported.

The mental health department of the Medical Corps is set to to begin tests in the next few days on volunteers suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder after reserve duty, the paper said.

A scientist who will help conduct the experiment heads a research team, which discovered that cannabis helped mice that had suffered physical stress and even reduced the risk of stroke.

Hundreds of Israelis have been treated for combat stress after performing their mandatory national service in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

There was no immediate comment on the report from the Israeli military.

Nanky ..................................

Two Words : Howard Carter !
August 4th, 2004 03:34 PM
Lambchop*
When I tell men that smoking pot makes me a) paranoid b) obsessed with death and c) a nympho - I tend to get lots of free pot.

August 4th, 2004 03:41 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

When I tell men that smoking pot makes me a) paranoid b) obsessed with death and c) a nympho - I tend to get lots of free pot.

Lambchop ...................................

I just spent the last five minutes staring intently at that bathetic , pathetic , feckless , holistic little Avatar of yours and I simply MUST ADMIT : Words can not describe how desirous I am of grabbing that little creature and ramming it so far up my arse , whilst twirling it around and around and around as I swab out me colon , that I can literally taste cotton .

Come .............................ands allows me's to U- U- U- UnCake this afternoon .

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !
August 4th, 2004 03:51 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop ...................................

I just spent the last five minutes staring intently at that bathetic , pathetic , feckless , holistic little Avatar of yours and I simply MUST ADMIT : Words can not describe how desirous I am of grabbing that little creature and ramming it so far up my arse , whilst twirling it around and around and around as I swab out me colon , that I can literally taste cotton .

Come .............................ands allows me's to U- U- U- UnCake this afternoon .

D. J. Jersee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

Hi Joey!

August 4th, 2004 03:53 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Hi Joey!

Lamby ..................Last week I was diagnosed with I.B.S. ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) AND S.B.S. ( Shy Bladder Syndrome )

Why ?!?! ... WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Kurcee Joe !
Page: 1 2