ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Josh, How Was NY? Return to archive Page: 1 2
July 31st, 2004 11:06 PM
steel wls Did you get to Mars 2112? When I get to Fla I'll look you up.
August 1st, 2004 06:41 AM
Moonisup I think I'll go to NYC in the autumn
August 2nd, 2004 09:46 AM
jb Hi Steel Wheels...the city was great...Mars 2112 was just a few blocks from the Mariott and the kids really had a great time...thanks for the suggestion...Regards-JB
August 2nd, 2004 11:34 AM
telecaster Old Rip Van Winkle 12 Year Old Special Reserve Straight Bourbon Whiskey $30.

"Brilliant amber-orange. Luscious, complex toffee and Christmas spice nose. A round, supple entry leads to a dry, expansive, medium body. Caramel, nuts, and brown spices are braced by a modest presence of alcohol. Finishes with a lengthy enveloping finish. An outrageously smooth and decadent bourbon. "

jb does Israel have an Olympic team this year?
August 2nd, 2004 11:38 AM
jb I think so Tele..Israel had a decent basketball tean at one time as well as soccer team.....Israel also use to have the "Maccabee" games which was sort of like the Olympics....Israeli woman are very hot...very bitchy as well....they will. however, do anal if you "know how to work it".
August 2nd, 2004 11:45 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
I think so Tele..Israel had a decent basketball tean at one time as well as soccer team.....Israel also use to have the "Maccabee" games which was sort of like the Olympics....Israeli woman are very hot...very bitchy as well....they will. however, do anal if you "know how to work it".

jb for some reason I see the Israeli basketball team shooting a lot of 3 pointers

I really like that wall they put up. Bombings reduced by 98%

I have never dated a jewish girl, as far as I know
August 2nd, 2004 11:51 AM
jb I saw your picture and you are a nice looking man...you don't even remotely look jewish.....
August 2nd, 2004 11:55 AM
Joey
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I think I'll go to NYC in the autumn

Hello Dutch Rik ..........................

I'm curious , Have you decided yet what you are going to do for today ?!?!?!

Developing .......................................

Burcee !
August 2nd, 2004 11:58 AM
jb I hope you had a happy birthday Joey....As promised, I had me lox and bagels sunday morning and made a toast for you in front of 100 other jews at "Way Beyond Bagels"....
August 2nd, 2004 12:01 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope you had a happy birthday Joey....As promised, I had me lox and bagels sunday morning and made a toast for you in front of 100 other jews at "Way Beyond Bagels"....

Josh ...........................................

For THAT , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with me erect nipples .

You are much loved by the Joey AND

P.S. Isn't that great news about Corgi seeing THE WHO from the third row ?!?!?!?! Corgi is TRULY a Great Man and he also loves .

[Edited by Joey]
August 2nd, 2004 12:16 PM
jb Yes, I was happy for Corgi..he has really turned out to be a hell of a man.....sadly, someone reported that the Who shall not return to the States anytime soon....
August 2nd, 2004 12:20 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Yes, I was happy for Corgi..he has really turned out to be a hell of a man.....sadly, someone reported that the Who shall not return to the States anytime soon....

Yes , Pete said , " No " to anymore U.S. Dates .

.....but that is alright as THE WHO love
August 2nd, 2004 12:21 PM
jb Wasn't Kenny Jones jewish?
August 2nd, 2004 01:09 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Joey wrote:

Hello Dutch Rik ..........................

I'm curious , Have you decided yet what you are going to do for today ?!?!?!

Developing .......................................

Burcee !

I was at the beach thinking about it
August 2nd, 2004 01:26 PM
Bloozehound Welcome back JB
August 2nd, 2004 01:49 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Wasn't Kenny Jones jewish?

No , he's German - Irish !
August 2nd, 2004 01:49 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
Welcome back JB

Thanks Bloozehound......you are a true friend of
August 2nd, 2004 01:51 PM
Joey

I need to know what all of you are going to do for this afternoon / evening !!!!!

Please ..............I's justs got's to's knows .

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Jacky
August 2nd, 2004 01:54 PM
jb Joey, when are you going on vacation?
August 2nd, 2004 01:57 PM
F505 I am planning to go to NY in september to visit some jazz clubs. Is it safe to go there?
August 2nd, 2004 02:00 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, when are you going on vacation?

I was going to go on Vacation when THE WHO visited Colorado ....................Now I think I will go to
instead ................................

Developing ...................................

W- W- What ?!?! ......................Oh , sure :

http://www.wackypackages.org/bestof/hipton.html
August 2nd, 2004 02:07 PM
LadyJane
quote:
F505 wrote:
I am planning to go to NY in september to visit some jazz clubs. Is it safe to go there?

I dunno...those wacko, evil Al-Queda lunatics have something BIG planned for NYC!!! BASTARDS!!!

I guess we can't life in fear..that way..they win.

LJ.
August 2nd, 2004 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

I dunno...those wacko, evil Al-Queda lunatics have something BIG planned for NYC!!! BASTARDS!!!

LJ.

Lady Jane ........................any plans for ...
today ??????
August 2nd, 2004 02:22 PM
F505 Joey what have you ever done for

August 2nd, 2004 02:23 PM
F505
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

LJ.

In that case I will go

thx LJ
August 2nd, 2004 02:26 PM
LadyJane That's the spirit..F505.

Now will somebody tell me where to find the flags??

LJ
August 2nd, 2004 02:28 PM
jb I felt very safe in New York....It was a great experience and you should not let evil muslims/arabs deter you from going...
August 3rd, 2004 10:18 AM
LadyJane Joshy..What's up with Ricky Williams??? I love my chiba as much as anybody..but WTF????

LJ.
August 3rd, 2004 10:20 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Joshy..What's up with Ricky Williams??? I love my chiba as much as anybody..but WTF????

LJ.

He needed to smoke dope for social anxiety and they were going to ban/fine him...it's a shame that black men are still being held down by the "man"...P.S.-the bills still suck and have nver one a superbowl....
[Edited by jb]
August 3rd, 2004 10:22 AM
Some Guy Two words for the new season, Atlanta Falcons!
Page: 1 2