ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: today header :Born to be wild?? Return to archive
July 30th, 2004 01:32 PM
Jumacfly Hi there!!

Voodoo is it your motorcycle??
it looks like you were protesting against something , hu??
i ask you that cuz my job is to work with bikers, they got a very important association here who created my compagny 20 years ago cuz they couldn t find any decent insurance..nowadays they protest against the government ...

if i'm completely out Gerardo then delete this OT NSC topic

well, great shirt too, indeed!!!

cheers

Ju
ps: have a nice week end my RO pals
July 30th, 2004 03:33 PM
mickmask Nice shot Vood! She's a beautiful little 'motorcycle mamma'!! LOL
What's with the protest signs??
mm.
August 4th, 2004 01:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I'm back from exile because an unexpected biz trip, sorry for leaving that header for such a long time, this was the second header with more than two days up there and by coincidence again it was Emilia the header which was longer than any other was a shot of Emilia as a stones reindeer between x-mas morning and new years eve back in 2000

This was the reference header

yes Jumacfly it is, we're protesting against the lack of security (NO SECURITY ) in this the biggest city of the world with 22 million of population

quote:
mickmask wrote:
Nice shot Vood! She's a beautiful little 'motorcycle mamma'!! LOL
What's with the protest signs??
mm.

Thanks mickmask, yes she's beautiful I think that was the reason of not having anybody complaining against it

LOLOLOLOL little 'motorcycle mamma'!!

The protestt signs are against impunity "Not to Impunity" and as I said the lack of security, and the cops as leaders of the small, medium and big mafias