ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAPPY FORTIETH BIRTHDAY JOEY ! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
July 30th, 2004 01:34 PM
Joey
quote:
getsatisfied wrote:
It's true life begins at 40... I'm 42 and waiting for it to start.
gs

You make Joey sniggle !
July 30th, 2004 02:14 PM
jb A gift for you my brother on your 40th birthday!!!

http://classicalmusic.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.stateofisrael.com/anthem/
July 30th, 2004 02:29 PM
Jumping Jack Pray for Israel's survival under Kerry's watch. Our rich WASPs will probably tell them to shove it.

Happy BD Joey.
July 30th, 2004 03:25 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
A gift for you my brother on your 40th birthday!!!

http://classicalmusic.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.stateofisrael.com/anthem/

Bless You My Jewish Brother .................I Bleed Royale Blue !!!!!!!
July 30th, 2004 03:58 PM
MarthaMyDear HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU COOL BOARD MEMBER, YOU!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND, LEOS RULE!!! I AM OLDER
THAN YOU BY A COUPLE OF MONTHS SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ME, MRS.
ROBINSON!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! Take care, Joey,
and I have to run to work now so have an EXCELLENT day and
I'll be back here SOON!!! STAY COOL AND FUNNY
AND NICE!!! PEACE!!!

MUCHO LOVE!!! ,
*** Martha ***

P.S. (HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, ALSO!!! TAKE
CARE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
July 30th, 2004 04:20 PM
Jumacfly
Joey ...I wish you , and I wish to Herbie too a Great B Day!!

They got Forty Licks
We Got powerman 10000 Joey!!!!

say what....jackee? Jersee? Spankee??
JOEY
JOey!!!!

Cheers

JU
July 30th, 2004 04:25 PM
jb I shall think of you Sunday morning while having bagels and lox at "Way Beyond Bagels" in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida.....
July 30th, 2004 04:37 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I shall think of you Sunday morning while having bagels and lox at "Way Beyond Bagels" in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida.....

.........And I shall think about all of you this Sunday Morning , my Stonesian Kin , whilst lounging / floating on a raft in my Apartment Complex Pool , drinking Ice Cold WATER , and nursing a more mild hangover than the previous morning .

Developing .............................................like a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and stays there .

Jersey !
July 30th, 2004 04:39 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Joey ...I wish you , and I wish to Herbie too a Great B Day!!

They got Forty Licks
We Got powerman 10000 Joey!!!!

say what....jackee? Jersee? Spankee??
JOEY
JOey!!!!

Cheers

JU

Jumacfly ..................you make young Joey salivate !

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty Buds .

" He Blazes his Bud Ronnie ! "

J. Fly
July 30th, 2004 05:27 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Joey, is it really you??? Where have you been, my brother? Man, you could moof some piss! It was always minty white logic.

MOOF PISS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 30th, 2004 05:34 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
I shall think of you Sunday morning while having bagels and lox at "Way Beyond Bagels" in beautiful Boca Raton, Florida.....

AND I SHALL THINK OF YOU BOTH WHILST SHITTING LIQUID AFTER DRINKING GUINNESS SATURDAY NIGHT.
July 30th, 2004 07:20 PM
Soldatti Happy birthday from Argentina!

Muchas Felicidades
July 30th, 2004 10:51 PM
stonedinaustralia congratulations Joey 40th birthday - 10,000 posts - it's all happening isn't it!?

as one who knows there is an element of thruth in the cliche - your life and your perception of it will take some interesting turns - but when ever you are i trust it will be:

BEST JOEY YET!!

here you go:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAYBIRTHDAY BIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYBIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY

pause to snort snot and shit liquid, have a good uncaking and consider the apotheosis of corgi37 and then:

JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEYJOEY JOEYHAPPY BIRTHDAYJOEYHAPPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOFLY!!!!!!!

July 31st, 2004 04:46 AM
egon joey, i'd like to nuzzle you!

happy b-day my friend!
July 31st, 2004 05:41 AM
F505
July 31st, 2004 01:10 PM
FPM C10 Thank you for your birthday wishes, my C10 Brother. 39???? Hmmmph!! I started counting backwards decades ago, and am well into negative numbers now. I think I'm -12 this year.

So anyway, happy ten thousandth birthday, and congratulations on your fortieth post!
July 31st, 2004 01:49 PM
Moonisup joey

happy birthday
August 1st, 2004 11:38 PM
Martha Joey, for your 40th b-day I will roll myself in butter (unsalted) and dust myself in powdered sugar........and run through that field of chiba.

Love and kisses,

The original Mrs. Robinson.....

Martha Mellencamp
August 1st, 2004 11:46 PM
The Eggman Happy B-day Joey!

got a present for ya!

it's on ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=618&item=4027913784&rd=1
[Edited by The Eggman]
August 2nd, 2004 03:08 AM
L&A Bon anniversaire, young Joey !
August 2nd, 2004 04:37 AM
MarthaMyDear Test of my new avatar (PIRATE!!!)!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!!
lol.......... LET THE HORMONES FLOW
FAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
racking-up!!! :P lol.... LOL!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, JOEYKINS!!! TAKE CARE AND
HAVE FUN!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
August 2nd, 2004 07:41 AM
Irina Happy Birthday, Joey!
August 2nd, 2004 07:54 AM
Honky Tonk Man HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!

Alex
August 2nd, 2004 09:54 AM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
Joey, for your 40th b-day I will roll myself in butter (unsalted) and dust myself in powdered sugar........and run through that field of chiba.

Love and kisses,

The original Mrs. Robinson.....

Martha Mellencamp

Pretty Friggin Funny !!!!!!!!

Thanks Martha and thanks EVERYONE for all the kind Birthday Wishes ...........................

You are all much loved by The Joeykins !

J. Kins !
August 2nd, 2004 10:01 AM
jb Happy Birthday Joey!!!
August 2nd, 2004 10:32 AM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

.........And I shall think about all of you this Sunday Morning , my Stonesian Kin , whilst lounging / floating on a raft in my Apartment Complex Pool , drinking Ice Cold WATER , and nursing a more mild hangover than the previous morning .

Developing .............................................like a pleasurable rash that gets under your skin and stays there .

Jersey !

DID YOU PEE IN DA POOL?
August 2nd, 2004 12:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Hope you had a great birthday....our gift to your Cubs from New England is Nomar Garciaparra, use him wisely. In fact you can have the whole Red Sox team if you want. Well @ least the Cubs get Mia Hamm....the only winner in the Garciaparra family.
August 2nd, 2004 12:52 PM
jb The marlins season has been ruined by the Pirates and Expos-two of the worst teams in baseball who have beaten us like 13 out of 15 games.....
August 2nd, 2004 01:25 PM
Bloozehound Happy 40th birthday Joey
August 2nd, 2004 01:54 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Hope you had a great birthday....our gift to your Cubs from New England is Nomar Garciaparra, use him wisely. In fact you can have the whole Red Sox team if you want. Well @ least the Cubs get Mia Hamm....the only winner in the Garciaparra family.

TTM ..................Jim Hendry made quite a " stir " Saturday , Huh ?!?!?!

Best GM in all of Baseball

Go Cubs !!!!! .................Go !!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4