ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards cannot take cocaine after head injury Return to archive
7th August 2007 08:55 AM
moy Palm Tree Bankrupts Colombia
Published on Tue 07 August 2007 by IanMcShane
Keith Richards cannot take cocaine after head injury

Keith Richards is no longer able to take cocaine as it interferes with his daily medication. The plank-spanking legend suffered a serious brain injury when he fell out of a palm tree while off his tits, though luckily he landed on his head and his hands were undamaged.

"Drugs I'm on now - the shit I've gotta take because of the brain job, Dilantin. Means you can't take cocaine anymore," said Richards.

So he must be missing his white powder, a friend who's been there for a few hard times and a truckload of fantastic ones.

"I mean, I haven't seen coke for, like, a year and a half," Richards continued. "Big deal. Y'know I used to like my little bump here and there after meals. But now I can't do that anymore, so I don't do it no more." So it's all cups of tea and slippers now for Keef? Not quite.

"I still smoke like a fucking chimney. Get me some good weed!"

[Edited by moy]
7th August 2007 09:14 AM
voodoopug
quote:
moy wrote:
Palm Tree Bankrupts Colombia
Published on Tue 07 August 2007 by IanMcShane
Keith Richards cannot take cocaine after head injury

Keith Richards is no longer able to take cocaine as it interferes with his daily medication. The plank-spanking legend suffered a serious brain injury when he fell out of a palm tree while off his tits, though luckily he landed on his head and his hands were undamaged.

"Drugs I'm on now - the shit I've gotta take because of the brain job, Dilantin. Means you can't take cocaine anymore," said Richards.

So he must be missing his white powder, a friend who's been there for a few hard times and a truckload of fantastic ones.

"I mean, I haven't seen coke for, like, a year and a half," Richards continued. "Big deal. Y'know I used to like my little bump here and there after meals. But now I can't do that anymore, so I don't do it no more." So it's all cups of tea and slippers now for Keef? Not quite.

[Edited by moy]

All of this and more in the upcoming biography from Keith....never let the truth get in the way of a good story!
7th August 2007 09:22 AM
Joey "I still smoke like a fucking chimney. Get me some good weed!"

< ------ ' Weeding ?! '

Yes , Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Weeding !!!!!!!
7th August 2007 09:48 AM
Jumacfly Joey,Keef is weeding like us!!!
7th August 2007 10:02 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Joey,Keef is weeding like us!!!

Keef's an ol' weeder from waaay back!
7th August 2007 10:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
All of this and more in the upcoming biography from Keith....never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Of course, this is the west, when the legend becomes fact, print the legend. A cardinal rule of tabloid journalism.
7th August 2007 10:38 AM
Steel Wheels I wish I could hear Keith make these statements. Sometimes I don't know if I believe these posts. Wasn't Keith's high for years the look on the dealers' face when he sent them away? He said that in 1989 for the 25x5 film.

I really thought he was coke free for well over 20 years. Oh well.
7th August 2007 10:41 AM
Maxlugar What I read:

quote:
Joey wrote:

< ------ ' Weeding ?! '

Yes , Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Weeding !!!!!!!

What comes to mind when I'm done reading:

7th August 2007 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I wish I could hear Keith make these statements. Sometimes I don't know if I believe these posts. Wasn't Keith's high for years the look on the dealers' face when he sent them away? He said that in 1989 for the 25x5 film.

Blame the road. When he's home with his old lady for a stretch he tends to calm down a bit.
7th August 2007 11:26 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Joey,Keef is weeding like us!!!

Baby Juma ..........................

How was that fine Hashishing last evening ?!
Baby Joe

7th August 2007 11:45 AM
Gazza
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
I wish I could hear Keith make these statements. Sometimes I don't know if I believe these posts. Wasn't Keith's high for years the look on the dealers' face when he sent them away? He said that in 1989 for the 25x5 film.

I really thought he was coke free for well over 20 years. Oh well.

That was his heroin addiction he was talking about. Besides, he admitted a few years back that he was still known to dabble with that from time to time too.

I think this must be about the 5th different thread in as many days about this new Mojo interview already!
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)