ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bon Jovi's Threats Boost Mijovi Sales Return to archive
6th August 2007 06:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 08/06/07
Categories: Music News
Starpulse.com

Jon Bon Jovi's Threats Boost Mijovi Sales

Rocker Jon Bon Jovi's threats of legal action against energy drink Mijovi have been dealt a blow - his outburst has resulted in a massive sales boost of the beverage.

The Bad Medicine singer is demanding the coffee-based product change its name and label, because he thinks it is too similar to his own name.

The product is also marketed under the slogans 'itsmijovi' and 'itsmilife', but Marcos Carrington, the owner of the energy drink brand, maintains he was inspired to name the drink Mijovi,after his girlfriend Jovita.

But the publicity generated from the battle has worked to the beverage maker's advantage.

A source tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "One store had people coming and getting their pictures taken with the drink. And it's even spawned a cocktail named the 'Angry Rocker'."
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th August 2007 08:06 PM
glencar I don't like coffee but I shall buy a case of this crap just to piss BJ off!
6th August 2007 08:09 PM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
The Bad Medicine singer is demanding the coffee-based product change its name and label, because he thinks it is too similar to his own name.

Will he still threaten legal action if they change the name to "Talentless Wanker"?
[Edited by Gazza]
7th August 2007 09:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels What a nitpicking prick.
I wonder if I should copyright my first name? "Steve"...Jesus just think of all the people I could sue.
7th August 2007 02:00 PM
Gazza
quote:
glencar wrote:
I don't like coffee but I shall buy a case of this crap just to piss BJ off!

Buy me one too and bring it to Slane. I'll reimburse you.

THAT'll show the fucker....
7th August 2007 02:28 PM
pdog i tried Red Bull and Rockstar for the first times recently... Shit tastes bad, like a Mountain Dew left to go bad... It's basically the Brass Monkey of caffeine drinks...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)