ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RICHARDS: 'I DID SNORT MY DAD'S ASHES... JUST NOT WITH COKE' Return to archive Page: 1 2
3rd August 2007 06:47 PM
glencar Crunchilicious!
3rd August 2007 07:16 PM
fireontheplatter if he did this...the idea is way offside.
4th August 2007 12:25 AM
Brainbell Jangler
4th August 2007 12:42 AM
the good
quote:
moy wrote:
RICHARDS: 'I DID SNORT MY DAD'S ASHES... JUST NOT WITH COKE'

ROLLING STONE KEITH RICHARDS has revisited the controversy surrounding his comment about snorting his father's ashes - insisting his denial was only in relation to mixing it with cocaine. The guitarist's confession sparked a worldwide media frenzy earlier this year (07) when he is alleged to have made the revelation to British music magazine NME. Richards promptly released a statement addressing the comment, claiming he was only joking about inhaling the ashes of his dead dad Bert with the illegal drug. But the 63-year-old has admitted there was some truth to the story. He says, "The cocaine bit was rubbish (not true). I said I chopped him up like cocaine, not with. I'd opened his box up and said, 'Jesus, I've got to do something with dad, y'know, plant the oak tree.' "I pulled the lid off and out comes a bit of dad on the dining room table. I'm going, 'I can't use the brush and dustpan for this'. So you just gotta like, put it together. "What I found out is that ingesting your ancestors is a very respectable way of... y'know, he went down a treat."

02/08/2007 12:22

I knew it! Many of you dismissed my "psychobabble" explanation at the time, but I knew it! I am so superior to all of you ! HAHAHAHA!

[Edited by the good]
4th August 2007 01:00 AM
pdog
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:
I heard a rumor that he sprinkled the ashes in his Grilled Stuft Burrito from Taco Bell.

Dude! I'm hungry...
4th August 2007 07:15 AM
CraigP This article is bogus.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)