ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: RIP, JACQUES Return to archive Page: 1 2
2nd August 2007 04:15 PM
jaggergurl RIP Jacques, this is such sad news...
2nd August 2007 04:21 PM
Angiegirl Wow, horrible news. I traded with him as well years ago and I met him in '98. He was always in the know. We'll miss him for sure. Au revoir, Jacques.
2nd August 2007 05:12 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff terrible. I'm so sad to hear it...
may the good lord shine a light on you, brother-
fabio
2nd August 2007 05:15 PM
gypsy Very sad news.
Condolences to Jacques' family and friends.
2nd August 2007 05:16 PM
let it loose 27 Je suis très triste de cette nouvelle...
Nous pensons tous à toi, Jacques ! Et à toi aussi, Martine...
2nd August 2007 06:11 PM
egon it's midnite here and i just got home.
thought i quickly log on to RO and what do i read....?

unbelievable.

me and my girlfriend met jacques in Nice last year. such a nice and friendly guy.

All the best Jacques, where ever you may be.

Sonia & Egon

2nd August 2007 07:44 PM
Lazy Bones I'm awestruck. Very sad news. RIP, Jacques!
2nd August 2007 09:39 PM
tumbled
2nd August 2007 09:53 PM
moy very sad news, he was a great person, my deepest condolences to his family, friends and rocks off, we lost a very good one
2nd August 2007 10:02 PM
Riffhard Rip Jacques Condolences to his family. He was a good man.

Riffy
2nd August 2007 10:09 PM
time is on my side RIP JACQUES

Very sad news.

My condolences and sympathy to Jacques's family, friends, and acquaintances in what must be a very difficult, painful time.
3rd August 2007 02:49 AM
stonedinaustralia it is sad news indeed - i always found his posts worth reading and he certainly came across, as others have said, as a good bloke

to paraphrase Donne - the death of one of us diminishes us all
3rd August 2007 03:27 AM
EELPIE
RIP
3rd August 2007 05:30 AM
wisertime RIP Jacques, I'm very sad.
He was really generous with me in 2003 sending me his Bercy & SDF, Paris master recordings for me to edit them.
I never met him but he phoned me a few times then and I'll keep the thought of a very nice guy.

3rd August 2007 06:52 AM
corgi37 My blessings to all his family and friends.
3rd August 2007 12:31 PM
Gazza Nice pic of Jacques with friends before the Milan Stones show on the homepage of the French "The World is Stones" forum (he's at the back wearing the white 'Rocks off' t-shirt)

[Edited by Gazza]
3rd August 2007 02:03 PM
egon Before the concert in Nice last year

Tonight i shall drink to him.
3rd August 2007 02:42 PM
SweetVirginia
avec la sympathie

4th August 2007 02:24 PM
JaggerLips RIP Jacques hope the other side of life will be better than this side.

JL
4th August 2007 02:37 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Jacques sent me this picture for the "We're only in it for the music" collage back on May 31, 2002 with the text

"I don't send you the whole picture because Jaxx would like to get it !!!!

Amicalement Jacques"

As you can see this picture was used since the very first version of the infamous collage; he's on top, just below the "c" in "music"

4th August 2007 08:53 PM
Lavendar So Sad !!!!
Hope You Will Feel Better soon. (:c)
4th August 2007 09:12 PM
fireontheplatter bless him
4th August 2007 11:00 PM
open-g Oh crikey...
I didn't know Jacque personally - I feel like I met him before - but now he's gone

R.I.P. my friend.

5th August 2007 08:33 AM
Honky Tonk Man Terrible and shocking news. There have been a few deaths here over the last year or so and I wasn't expecting another one so soon.

RIP to a great poster and someone who I wish I could've met.

God bless Jacques
5th August 2007 06:08 PM
TomL May everyone remember your humble ways. I did not know you but the words I read speak for themselves. RIP my stones friend, and may the good Lord continue to Shine a Light on you and your family.
6th August 2007 07:40 PM
charlotte thanks to gazza and voodoo for the pictures...
7th August 2007 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You're welcome! We did it ´cause he was a great person!
7th August 2007 09:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now it's time to change the header, for all of us alive life is a go so let's live it to the extreme. It was hard to change it as Jacques was a very good friend and contributor to this place since its embryonic phase. He will be in my (our) memory forever but unfortunately not as a header

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)