ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday TomL Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st August 2007 10:39 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jaggergurl wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!

Wow TomL and Paris in my studio! Share the lady you Virginia Fucker and have the best birthay of your life and the worst of the remaining

BTW, Fuck you Tom, Will ya?
1st August 2007 10:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl GREAT edition jaggergurl funny as hell, but come one!!! Paris more yellow than Sai Wong?
2nd August 2007 06:38 AM
TomL Sorry I did not share Voo when I was there. But that is one Pee Pee I keep to myself.

Thanks so much for the warm greetings it did mean so much. My better half got me so drunk last night, and i don't get drunk. I do not remember much but my anus hurts?

Thanks P, JUM',Lots, PDM, LJ, Irina, FG, Gazza, Nanky, Stonesdoug(yes the spotted dick has healed), SweetVa(I can smell the pee pee in the air), Max, GTRM, Bommy, Fiji, Trey, Joey, egon, jaggergurl(now thats some funny shit), mojo, SS, stewed, glencar, Martha, HTM, Queen(I do love ya babe), She rat, Riffy, rob and Voodoo.

Off to the beach this morning. May all of you remain forever young. With friends like you what more can I ask for.

Thanks so much, TomL

I really do feel like I slept with paris now, or was I so fucked up it was Voo??????????
[Edited by TomL]
2nd August 2007 12:38 PM
MrPleasant Happy Happy B-Day!
2nd August 2007 09:57 PM
time is on my side Happy Birthday

Had a choice between a steak in Mortons or Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse when in New Orleans last week. Chose Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse. Great steak. Cheers.
2nd August 2007 10:14 PM
tumbled It must be the turkey in november that sprouts these leos.
over thanksgiving.

Happy birthday Tommy
3rd August 2007 10:46 AM
Bitch Happy belated Birthday TomL!

3rd August 2007 11:36 AM
Joey " It must be the turkey in november that sprouts these leos.
over thanksgiving."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5th August 2007 05:57 PM
TomL Actually tumbled it is the turkey. My son was born on the third of August and we know it happened on her mothers couch Thanksgiving night.
5th August 2007 06:09 PM
Joey " and we know it happened on her mothers couch Thanksgiving night. "

< ---- A Thanksgiving Fuck -- I like that !!!

Me too Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji )

Oh , Oh ..... Lil' Fiji .... Little Fiji ( fade to white -- like an angel )

JJJJJJJJJJazzy !
5th August 2007 06:58 PM
jostorm Have a blast! May your spelling when drunk be particularly bad tonight!!!! May Paris's thong make it back to you without being blown up in a controlled explosion (due to newly-introduced American security measures when confronting strong fishmongery smells). May you have many happy returns!
5th August 2007 09:22 PM
tumbled
quote:
TomL wrote:
Actually tumbled it is the turkey. My son was born on the third of August and we know it happened on her mothers couch Thanksgiving night.

probably its cuz the l-tryptophan makes everyone fall asleep straight away after dinner and a good *##** and you are so full and drugged out on turkey you do not get up to pee afterwards thereby allowing those extra tablespoons of wannabes to have their chance at making it upstream...points to ponder
6th August 2007 11:44 AM
Joey " probably its cuz the l-tryptophan makes everyone fall asleep straight away after dinner and a good *##** and you are so full and drugged out on turkey you do not get up to pee afterwards thereby allowing those extra tablespoons of wannabes to have their chance at making it upstream...points to ponder"

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

6th August 2007 07:42 PM
TomL ah two little kitty cats. Sometimes I pet my wifes kitty cat.
7th August 2007 12:46 PM
_Boomy_ It's still TomL's birthday!!!

Rock n' roll, man, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)