ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday TomL Return to archive Page: 1 2
1st August 2007 01:21 AM
pdog Enjoy it you fucker!
1st August 2007 04:28 AM
Jumacfly Happy B day Sai Wong!!!

1st August 2007 05:33 AM
lotsajizz Happy Birthday!
1st August 2007 06:15 AM
PartyDoll MEG Virginia Fucker...Happy Birthday!

May all your DREAMS come true..even if it is Paris' pee pee
They threw away the "gene scheme" when you were born.
Thank Goodness..the world can only handle one Tommy Boy

1st August 2007 06:21 AM
LadyJane Happy Birthay you crazy Fucker!

Here is your present:

I think the shocker AND the pirate are in order!!

Have a great day, my friend!
xoxoff
LJ.
1st August 2007 06:46 AM
Irina Happy Birthday to You
1st August 2007 06:52 AM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday to you!

I hope Paris comes to town for you.
1st August 2007 07:14 AM
Gazza Seems to be a lot of crazy fuckers with birthdays in the last couple of days. There must be something fucked up piped into the water supply across the US in early November over the years to spawn you lot.

have a great birthday, you fucker. Remember that whilst Paris may inspire love, it's only fleeting but herpes is forever....
[Edited by Gazza]
1st August 2007 07:21 AM
nankerphelge Happy Birthday bud.

I will try and stop by tonight if we wrap things up!

Here's what I am getting you:

http://www.shockertees.com/shirt_shockersayings.asp
1st August 2007 07:44 AM
Stonesdoug Happy Birthday Sai----hope your problem has gone away

1st August 2007 07:46 AM
SweetVirginia Happy Birthday to a legendary Stones fan!
I e-mailed you Paris' pee pee...seriously...I did.

Have a great day, Sai!

I wish we were doing this right now to celebrate:

1st August 2007 07:48 AM
Maxlugar Happy Birthday Sai!
1st August 2007 08:37 AM
GotToRollMe Here's hoping you spend your birthday in Paris, Tom!
Have a great day!
1st August 2007 09:24 AM
_Boomy_ One Night IN Paris......

Happy Birthday!!!
1st August 2007 09:27 AM
Fiji Joe Cheers...
1st August 2007 09:50 AM
Trey Krimsin Happy Birthday TomL. Hope it's a fucking good one!
1st August 2007 09:59 AM
Joey

Happy birthday TomL

Hey , look what our girl has been busy reading :

Jacky Hilton !
1st August 2007 10:00 AM
egon happy beerday!
1st August 2007 10:42 AM
jaggergurl HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM!!!

1st August 2007 11:14 AM
mojoman happy birthday tom!!!
1st August 2007 11:35 AM
Saint Sway is it Sai Wong's birthday too??

happy birthday to both you crazy fucks

1st August 2007 02:18 PM
stewed & Keefed Happy Birthday
1st August 2007 02:42 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Happy Birthay you crazy Fucker!

Here is your present:

I think the shocker AND the pirate are in order!!

Have a great day, my friend!
xoxoff
LJ.

I'm regifting! HB TL!
1st August 2007 04:15 PM
Martha I hope you stay forever young Capt. Happy Birthday!

xxoo,
Martha
1st August 2007 04:55 PM
Joey

Oh , TomL will simply LOVE this :

1st August 2007 06:31 PM
Honky Tonk Man Happy Birthday
1st August 2007 06:33 PM
QueenOfUnderground TomL -
My dear Virginia Birthday Fucker --- How are you

I hope only the best for you on this the day the lord brought you on this earth and the stork dropped your ass before us in this great friendship circle of RS - You be the Lord of Chiba, Sai Wong from ChinaTown, keeper of the annual picnic, # 1fan of Paris' pee pee, King of Shake n Bake or is it Wake and Bake in the am; and the greatest laugh we ever do hear.
We love you Tom - for your gracious southern hospitality; your wise sayings and doin's and your plain old love of this life and all its ups, downs and all arounds. Mary taught me this phrase - 10 gold rings at ya; MEG taught me this phrase - Quit taking god damn pictures of Micks head at the concert and her final phrase - should we buy Tom obne or two pairs of Paris thongs for his birthday?

May your birthday be full and blessed and your time on earth be happy and may every day be a long ass street of love with sticky fingers and tumblin dice.

Love you southern man, may your candles burn bright and your heart be full on this your day of celebration.
If yuo were closer I would be sending you amish noodles and chickens with mashed potatoes pooled with real butter and a side dish of creamed pea-peas and corn on the cob with the little yellow skewers and ta da - a watermelon cut in the figure of Paris' thongs and you could cut it up in little pieces like a cake.

Okay, I am not on percocets anymore Tommy Boy and maybe I should be because I could be a Midnight Rambler with this post.

Love and hugs
1st August 2007 07:51 PM
SheRat Happy Bday, FuckerSai!

And for all the RO Leos:

This month you come to the end of a 1,000-mile journey. Ever since Saturn entered Leo in July 2005, you have had a long and gradual process of reinventing yourself. You took on lots of new responsibilities, including ones you thought were beyond your ability to handle. Much to your surprise, you found that you could master the seemingly impossible, and soon others were coming to you for advice and inspiration. Indeed, you impressed everyone around you with your passionate sense of purpose and your willingness to stay true to yourself, even when the road got rough.

You may feel as though you've just completed an important rite of passage, and chances are that you did. Whenever we enter a realm where everything seems new and a bit overwhelming, it takes time to ease into the new role. We feel that way when we do something that's life changing for the first time. Good examples would be when you first attend college, rent your first apartment, buy your first house, get married, have a first child, get a big promotion, or start a business - these and many other possibilities would qualify as rites of passage.

Now, as you gaze back over the past two years, your old life likely seems almost laughably easy. You grew into your new responsibilities, and although life may have seemed exhausting because you had so much to learn, now it probably seems as it should - normal.

You assumed your life would continue as it has so far, but Saturn is moving on to another sign, so actually, life is about to get a bit easier for you by next month. By September 2, Saturn will be bidding adieu to Leo and moving on to Virgo. Stop for a moment and consider if you would ever want to go back to the life you had before July 2005. I bet you'll say that the answer is no. You old life seems too simple and even juvenile, doesn't it? That's because you have grown so much as a person in that time, dear Leo. Your old life is no longer the life you want.

August will have a strong weighty feel to it. You will have decisions and commitments to make and people to see. This is because it's the last month - Saturn will not return to your sign for many years, not until 2034. To be sure, Saturn will leave a lasting impression - Saturn will meet with a large number of planets in the constellation of Leo this month: Venus, Mercury, and the Sun this month, as well as the new moon. Since Saturn is known to be the planet of long-term, practical thinking, it looks like you'll have a few important long-range decisions to announce. You and I will talk about this, but we are getting ahead of ourselves, for that trend doesn't start right away but later, after the new moon, August 12. Before that, you have a few very bright, fun days to look forward to!

Indeed, the very start of August will offer you your best chance to relax, kickback, and have fun with friends or with your spouse or sweetheart. August 2 should turn out to be a jewel of a day. The strong buildup of planets in Leo will protect your interests and allow you to take time to celebrate your birthday, no matter when it happens to fall. Better yet, if you can take a little time off from your job for a sexy long weekend away, by all means, take it and make your first travel day August 2. Even if you can't get a way, you'll love this day because you'll feel lucky and adored.

The next day you should circle in red is August 6, the day Jupiter, the Great Benefic planet, will turn direct orbit. Jupiter has been in your house of true love, but has been retrograde since April 5. Over the past four months, you may have felt that life probably was a bit too Spartan and no frills for your taste. That all will change now, for Jupiter is about to wake up on August 6 and romance will bloom again. Truly things have been a bit serious, dear Leo, and you do deserve to experience the softer side of life. The universe agrees, so watch to see how things change in the days ahead.

When any planet turns direct, you always should see an immediate burst of energy in the days surrounding that planet's turn to direct. You'll see progress in the very area that planet happens to be traveling in - in your case, that's your house of true love! Jupiter will stay in direct orbit through to the end of the year, adding extra razzle-dazzle to your love life, and also to your creativity and matters related to children and pregnancy. All these areas will glow!

If you are single and hoping to meet someone new, from August 6 onward, never will you have better chances to have that fateful introduction. If you are attached and hoping to conceive or adopt a baby, the same fabulous forecast is true for you, too. These areas are not mutually exclusive either - you may fall in love and sell a client on a grand, risky, creative idea. Or, conceive a baby! What a month!

Adding to this lovely increased emphasis on romance and more fun, a shift in Mars' orbit at about the same time of the month, on August 7, will put an extra emphasis on friends, fun, and an extra feeling of footloose freedom. Over the past two months, Mars has been lighting your career zone, putting your accomplishments in the spotlight. If you want to get a new job, present a big idea, or go after awesome publicity, go after what you want in August's first six days. The past two months required that you push hard on all your professional ventures, and if you did, you now have built up enough momentum to step back a bit and allow others to respond to your ideas.

As soon as Mars goes into Gemini on August 7, your social life will take flight. Your house of friendship will blaze brilliantly, so you have every reason to expect a lighter, more relaxed lifestyle. Many more friends will call and move in and out of your life, and you'll have a busy social schedule through the end of September.

Having both Jupiter and Mars working hard for you is a lovely double dip of luck. Then, when Saturn moves his little black cloud out of Leo to another part of the universe on September 2, you will see an additional brightening effect! Wow, dear Leo, you are on your way!

Your very best romantic evenings include: August 2 - 4, 8 - 9, 11, 15 and 17.

Wait, though, for there's more! This month will really get going once the new moon, August 12, appears and that will be your green light to go, go, go. Planets will push you into a leadership role, and others will be expecting you to provide direction. Yet this new moon is not about one part of life or another, but more about what YOU want to happen next. You can direct this energy any way you please, and that only happens once a year, in the new moon in your sign. It's happening now, so you will want to take full advantage.

The new moon that will occur on August 12 is sure to usher in an important decision-making time. With a slew of planets in Leo - Sun, new moon, Venus, Mercury, and Saturn - you'll "have the floor," so this would be no time to be shy. Take the microphone, state your intentions, and set them on course.

Saturn's presence near the new moon suggests you are mulling over a very serious announcement. Once you make your decision, it is clear you will live with your decision for a very long time. If your birthday falls on August 12, or within five days of this date, you will feel the benefits and the weight of this new moon more than your Leo friends born at other times.

All month your creativity will be strongly emphasized. You may notice, however, that your output will be uneven - brilliant one day, lackluster the next. That is natural, although just a bit more pronounced this month. Don't try to make sense of it, but rather, go with the flow. Social scientists say that our creativity runs in 90-minute cycles. We don't know precisely where in that cycle we've entered when we start a project, so it's important to continue to concentrate hard for at least 90 minutes. You should see a breakthrough if you do.

Money matters will be the headline news and likely take on nightmarish proportions at month's end, due to a very emotional full moon lunar eclipse, August 28. The money I am addressing here would not be money you earn, but money you share or receive from other people, such as from a venture capitalist for your business, or a bank loan you'd get from your banker. This money also would cover a scholarship, a settlement from an insurance company, or the division of property in a divorce. Commissions, royalties, and other such funds are also included in this part of your chart.

The news is problematic, for you will be confronted with an unexpected outcome that will quickly stir up your emotions. I say this because Uranus will directly oppose Mercury, and Saturn will orbit very close to the moon. This all suggests that you will need to face up to an obligation, promise, or agreement, even if conditions have changed and completing your agreement seems unfair. If this turns out not to be the case, you may find the other party will act in an outrageously unfair way, leaving you feeling you got the short end of the stick.

No matter what, you will need to be very realistic and practical about a certain financial situation, and may become painfully aware that you cannot change the final result, even if the whole episode seems outrageous. In this case, just cut your losses and bail out. Your health and your future will be worth much more than the sum you are talking about, dear Leo.

Ever since this family of eclipses began falling in Pisces and Virgo starting in March 2006, you've had a series of financial shocks. You must be very tired of this sort of thing happening, and I am so sorry to have to deliver this news.

Next month Saturn will enter a different financial sector, namely, your second house, which rules your earned income. Saturn will take off where the eclipses have left off and will continue to teach you a certain lesson about the value of money. Saturn will come for a two-year stay, so you won't be ending your focus on money when the eclipses in the family of Virgo-Pisces finally end in February 2008.

Your best bet is to remain very conservative in all your financial deals and agreements from now on. Realize that the only person you can truly depend on is yourself at the end of the day - once you begin thinking this way, you will naturally make decisions that will protect you.

Make lots of contingency plans. For example, if you depend on money from your ex for child support, ask yourself: What if my ex loses his job and he is unable to send a check for several months? Do I have a plan in place? Or, let's say you depend on a certain supplier for your business. Ask yourself: What if this supplier can't deliver my orders for whatever reason? Do I have backup suppliers? Having contingency plans will help you financially over the coming months.

I hope I have not caused you undue anxiety with all this talk about finances. Realize that there will be a positive, flip side to all this. Saturn's mission will be to help you to materialize your dreams. In fact, over the coming two years you may amass a great deal of money! You might decide to save up to buy a house, go back to college, or choose another important life goal to fund. Don't fear Saturn's stay - you will benefit from his presence.

One more thought: If this month's eclipse on August 28 brings to an end a long dispute about money, you'll be free to make other more profitable deals in the future.

Sometimes an eclipse in the eighth house emphasizes not money but surgery. You may have a sudden operation or dental procedure, and if so, be glad you live in a city where you can find plenty of qualified medical or dental professionals to choose from who can help you. Once you attend to the matter, you'll be on your way to feeling like new again. This is a full moon, so news would come on rapidly, but would require your decision, and before you know it, the episode is done. There is nothing to fear and when you feel well again you'll have so much to look forward to in the future.

You may hear of someone leaving your immediate environment in the second half of August, as this is a weighty part of the month. If so, you will be sad to see them go. Say adieu and vow to remember forever the warm and wonderful moments you shared together. That person gave you certain insights and gifts, but all that this person was to give you is now perfect and complete. Accept what you cannot change, even though you may feel sad or frustrated at the situation. Lunar eclipses are often hard because they mark endings. But life is not only about endings but continual beginnings, too - your beginnings will come next month. Have faith, dear Leo.

You have faced the very hardest challenges over the past two years and only became stronger and wiser. For you, the very best is yet to come. Keep this ever in the front of your mind as you move thorough the second half of August.

1st August 2007 09:36 PM
Riffhard Happy Buuuuurrrrffffdaaaay Sai!!!

I drink sake tonight in your honor!

Oh who am I kidding......I'm drionking Guinness! However,it's still in your honor!

Riffy
1st August 2007 09:39 PM
robpop Happy Birthday.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)