ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

LTU Arena, Dusseldorf 13th August 2007
© welt.de with thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Simpsonize me.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
27th July 2007 06:21 PM
Ten Thousand Motels ...and then post the pic. I'd like to see what you all REALLY look like.

http://simpsonizeme.com/#

Ok so its just Burger King promotion.........but someone might screw around with it.
27th July 2007 06:26 PM
Jumacfly doesn t work TTM, will check later!
27th July 2007 06:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
doesn t work TTM, will check later!

Mine finally loaded. Took awhile though.
27th July 2007 06:32 PM
MidnightRambler

28th July 2007 12:06 AM
oldkr me n stonesdoug

OLDKR
28th July 2007 06:54 AM
corgi37 I tried it last week and it didnt bloody work.
28th July 2007 10:11 AM
danielharris627 That bloody thing is a nightmare!
The movie was great though.
28th July 2007 12:37 PM
Throwaway

takes so long to work, wow
28th July 2007 12:53 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Mine took eternity, more than 16 hours so I quit!
28th July 2007 01:09 PM
robpop I put a picture of Osacar Gamble through and it worked.
28th July 2007 01:30 PM
mmdog
I think Oscar Gamble was a baseball player. Since that picture is Three Rivers Stadium, i believe that's early 70's Steelers running back Frenchy Fuqua.
28th July 2007 01:43 PM
robpop
quote:
mmdog wrote:

I think Oscar Gamble was a baseball player. Since that picture is Three Rivers Stadium, i believe that's early 70's Steelers running back Frenchy Fuqua.

Correct on both.
28th July 2007 03:06 PM
glencar Let's see the Oscar Gamble pic!
28th July 2007 03:06 PM
Ten Thousand Motels BIG SCREEN 'SIMPSONS' BLOW OUT: $30M Friday Way Bigger Than Expected
Deadlinehollywooddaily.com

SATURDAY AM: What a shocker! I'm told 20th Century Fox's official Friday estimate shows The Simpsons Movie made $30 million Friday -- or what the studio hoped its toon would make all weekend -- and could have an $80 million weekend. That's more than Transformers made on its opening day and best single day this summer, and good enough for The Simpsons to slot into the Hollywood's Top 17 opening days of all time (right behind the $30.1 mil of Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones). But the well reviewed (a score of 88% positive critiques on Rotten Tomatoes) and wide release (playing in 3,922 North American theaters) pic managed an outstanding per screen average of 7,649 Friday.

It's also playing huge overseas. Some naysayers didn't believe the movie could pack a punch, given that The Simpsons is all over television on network and in syndication. Hah! The analysts I'm talking to attribute the film's success to Fox's omnipresent marketing (including Homer opening this week's Tonight Show and earlier American Idol as well as that inspired 7-Eleven cross-promotion). Pic insiders have nothing but praise for the year-long marketing and distribution campaign which Fox orchestrated throughout the News Corp empire. "The old saw of synergy within media companies, that was never full realized before, paid off here," a source told me. And remember: Fox says the pic cost only $75 million (without marketing) because so much animation work was done in South Korea. The Simpsons Movie opened day and date in some foreign territories, too, where it was smashing records for a toon (in Australia) and a tentpole (in Argentina). Asia and Latin America were trending huge. In England comparisons were being made to Lord Of the Rings, and in France to Transformers.

The No. 2 movie, Universal's buddy comedy with Adam Sandler and Kevin James I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry stayed strong (dropping only -51%) and made $6.2 million Friday from 3,501 venues. Its new cume is $58.7 mil because there haven't been enough laffers at the box office this summer. New Line's Hairspray slowed (-53%) to stay No. 3 and take in $5.2 mil Friday from 3,121 runs for a new cume of $48.9 mil. In 4th place, Warner's Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix raked in another $5.1 mil Friday from 4,005 dates its 3rd weekend for a hot new cume of $229.8 mil. Another Warner pic, No Reservations, starring Catherine Zeta-Jones, opened with $2.4 mil Friday from 2,425 runs for 4th place. That's less than analysts expected (and the experts didn't expect much). Bot battle and #6 Transformers, from DreamWorks and Paramount, boasts a big new cume of $276.2 mil after raking in another $3.2 mil Friday from 3,349 theaters on its 4th weekend out. After five weekends, Ratatouille took the 7th spot as Disney and Pixar's toon made $2.1 mil Friday from 2,934 venues for a new cume of $174.5 mil. Fox's Live Free Or Die Hard hangs in for a 5th weekend in 8th place, taking in $1.5 mil Friday from 2,271 runs for a new cume of $121.2 mil. Lindsay Lohan's horror flick I Know Who Killed Me wasn't helped by all the (negative) publicity she received this week: the Sony pic eked out only $1.3 mil Friday from 1,320 plays. I'll tell you this: I know who's killing Lohan's career. And, rounding out the Top 10, horribly reviewed laugher Who's Your Caddy? from The Weinstein Co and MGM, debuted with $950K Friday from 1,019 venues.

FRIDAY PM: "This could be much bigger than anyone thought," a 20th Century Fox source said to me this afternoon. Not just domestically but overseas, too. (See below.) Because very early reports indicate The Simpsons Movie is looking to debut around $27 million today. That's right -- in Transformers opening day territory! If this holds true, it means Homer, Bart, Marge and family on the big screen could wind up with a $70+ million opening weekend. That's more than twice what 20th Century Fox was expecting and far more than my box office gurus were projecting. (See my previous: Predictions: Homer & Bart Big!) I just went back and looked what I predicted for The Simpsons Movie back on May 1st: Kudos to Jim Brooks and Fox for keeping much of The Simpsons Movie’s plot a secret, which I predict will help it become the biggest non-sequel movie of the summer. C’mon, who’s not gonna see this pic here and overseas?

http://www.deadlinehollywooddaily.com/doh-simpsons-pic-far-exceeding-predictions/

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
28th July 2007 03:14 PM
robpop
quote:
glencar wrote:
Let's see the Oscar Gamble pic!

I'm trying, but I just can not seem to post it. My little newphew will be over soon. I'm sure he will tell me where I'm screwing up.
28th July 2007 03:17 PM
glencar LOL Kids handle that stuff so easily!
28th July 2007 03:22 PM
robpop Oscar Gamble

I did it on my own!!!!
[Edited by robpop]
28th July 2007 03:23 PM
glencar Not seeing it...
28th July 2007 03:25 PM
robpop
quote:
glencar wrote:
Not seeing it...

Shit, gotta wait for the kid then.
28th July 2007 06:20 PM
Highwire Rob Best web/movie tie in I've ever seen! But how come it won't let me save my character? --I've created an account and tried twice!

JPEGs seem to be the way to go. It only took a few minutes to Simpsonize.
28th July 2007 07:36 PM
Jumacfly just back from the theater and the movie was really excellent!!
29th July 2007 03:32 AM
Highwire Rob O.K. Here I am, Highwire Rob--Simpsonized!

and working at SNPP...

... and at that notorious Stones concert--I was there man, and my cat was cool!
29th July 2007 12:39 PM
Jeep Well, it works now...

30th July 2007 07:23 AM
corgi37 Bloody hell, i still cant do it. Stuff it. I'll wait for the Bratz Dolls movie and do myself up as a slut.
30th July 2007 10:14 AM
rogerriffin Rogerriffin from Rocksoff!!!

How can i get the image more big? I need springfieldize my pic!!!
[Edited by rogerriffin]
30th July 2007 10:18 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Bloody hell, i still cant do it. Stuff it. I'll wait for the Bratz Dolls movie and do myself up as a slut.

LOL!!!
great post by the "KING"!!
1st August 2007 08:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Rogerriffin from Rocksoff!!!

[Edited by rogerriffin]

Cool tee buddy!
1st August 2007 11:15 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
rogerriffin wrote:
Rogerriffin from Rocksoff!!!

[Edited by rogerriffin]

Here ya go...

2nd August 2007 11:49 AM
GotToRollMe Forgot to mention that Gazza and I took Charlie out for drinks at Moe's last month...

2nd August 2007 11:51 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
Forgot to mention that Gazza and I took Charlie out for drinks at Moe's last month...

Great one GTRM!!!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)