ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

100 Club, London 31st May 1982
© Dave Hogan with Very special Thanks to Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bill O'Riley And My Fav 90's Band Return to archive
9th August 2006 04:36 PM
RollingstonesUSA
9th August 2006 04:48 PM
Saint Sway my oh my... he's such a self-serving jerk. "No spin-zone" my ass! Ha! He doesnt even let the poor guy answer a question and when he does give him a second to say anything he immediately dissmiss and refutes it. Even if its just opinion.

the guys reactions are priceless. He's frustrated but almost laughing at how rude and self-rightous O'Rielly is.

unbelievable... why does he even bother having guests on???
9th August 2006 04:49 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
my oh my... he's such a self-serving jerk. "No spin-zone" my ass! Ha! He doesnt even let the poor guy answer a question and when he does give him a second to say anything he immediately dissmiss and refutes it. Even if its just opinion.

the guys reactions are priceless. He's frustrated but almost laughing at how rude and self-rightous O'Rielly is.

Couldn't agree more!
9th August 2006 05:18 PM
pdog Bill O'Reilly hates Me!
9th August 2006 05:22 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
pdog wrote:
Bill O'Reilly hates Me!

9th August 2006 05:25 PM
RollingstonesUSA
9th August 2006 05:26 PM
MrPleasant Who the fuck is Bill O'Reilly?

There are some advanges involving cultural ignoramce.
9th August 2006 06:31 PM
the good
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
my oh my... he's such a self-serving jerk. "No spin-zone" my ass! Ha! He doesnt even let the poor guy answer a question and when he does give him a second to say anything he immediately dissmiss and refutes it. Even if its just opinion.

You know, its just so easy to trash popular media figures like Oreilly in an attempt to sound balanced , fair minded, and moderate. Bill Oreilly is the best interviewer on TV. He is the only one who is really worth watching, because he actually has some passion. And contrary to what most people think, he doesn't usually talk over his guests; that's just the spin people use to explain why they got their clock cleaned in the interview.
[Edited by the good]
9th August 2006 06:45 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
the good wrote:

You know, its just so easy to trash popular media figures like Oreilly in an attempt to sound balanced , fair minded, and moderate. Bill Oreilly is the best interviewer on TV. He is the only one who is really worth watching, because he actually has some passion. And contrary to what most people think, he doesn't usually talk over his guests; that's just the spin people use to explain why they got their clock cleaned in the interview.
[Edited by the good]

9th August 2006 07:08 PM
lonecrapshooter
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

spoken like a true black crowes sychophant who blabs endlessly about that shitty band on this precious stones board. name and town name and town name and town
9th August 2006 09:25 PM
glencar This video is hugely offensive. Bill O might be an asshole but he's right here.

9th August 2006 10:07 PM
Brainbell Jangler My Portland homey Art makes some sense here. And howe about that view of Mount Hood?

"If you have to spell it out for people, it's not really artwork, is it?"--Art Alexakis
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)